[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k/, /co/mrade here. First time poster. Back in Christmas,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Piece of shit.png (1MB, 922x514px) Image search: [Google]
Piece of shit.png
1MB, 922x514px
Hi /k/, /co/mrade here. First time poster.

Back in Christmas, my Dad went to a knife show and, since he knows nothing about me, bought me this piece of shit Machete. I hate this thing. I hate it so much. I hate the gross lime green colors. I hate the needlessly curved blade that throws it entirely off balance. I hate the ZOMBIE ANNIHILATOR bullshit painted on the blade.

What's the proper way to dispose of a machete so I don't get the cops/my landlord on my ass.
>>
>>33390078
Take it to the scrap yard?
>>
>>33390078
Kill your father with it.
>>
OP is trolling
everyone below my post is a retard
>>
Apply belt sander until satisfied
>>
File: wojak trump lost.jpg (37KB, 482x434px) Image search: [Google]
wojak trump lost.jpg
37KB, 482x434px
>>33390078
>since he knows nothing about me
IKTF
>>
File: rust blue.png (412KB, 1276x1576px) Image search: [Google]
rust blue.png
412KB, 1276x1576px
>>33390078
Reprofile it to the shape you want, sharpen it real good, scratch off the zombie shit, refinish it with a rust blue or the finish of your choosing (appliance epoxy works well).
>>
>>33390184
This, just sand off the retarded ZOMBIE ANNIHILATOR bs and that's actually a pretty dope machete to just fuck around with.

Stop looking a gift horse in the mouth, it didn't cost you a dime so just have fun with it and be grateful your dad even thought about you and decided to get you a gift, some of us aren't so lucky.
>>
>>33390199
Best answer.
>>
>>33390078
Sandblast or even sand the sides of the blade to remove the goofy branding. Hell even a coat of spray paint would fix the problem. The grip is just wrapped in Paracord, you can buy that crap at nearly any sporting goods or hardware store these days and you can look up online how to wrap it correctly. Maybe five or six bucks worth of investment and you have something less embarrassing and still have a gift from your father. The fact he tried is pretty good, lot of folks had assbags dad's that wouldn't even make an attempt.
>>
>>33390234
Listen to this guy, excellent advice.

One day when your dad isn't around anymore you're going to look back on him attempting to make you happy by giving you a gift and feel extremely shitty that you got pissed off at him because he got you "the wrong thing".
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.