[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daily reminder that you'll most likely live to see the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (12KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 293x172px
>Daily reminder that you'll most likely live to see the Death of Hickok45

feels bad man
>>
>implying he's not an immortal grandpa that hunted dinosaurs with glocks back in his day
>>
>>33383973
Two in the gay for the price of none.
>>
>>33383973
I don't want to think about it
>>
>>33383987
This
>>
>>33383987
Obviously
>>
>funeral costs sponsored by federal ammo and bud's gun shop rip
>>
Yes very unfortunate. However he's not my actual grandpa and I don't see him as my actual grandpa because I grew up with solid father figures so I think I'll be just fine. You sound like the middle-aged women who bawled their loneliness into pints of Cherry Garcia when that purple midget Prince died.
>>
>>33383973

Not if I finally get the courage to pull the trigger during my morning ritual of staring into the mirror naked with a gun in my mouth while I cry.
>>
>>33383987
Anything other than this is wrong.

He's from an ancient race of gun wielding giants.
>>
>>33383973
Not if I die first!
>>
>>33383987
He is God. The second coming was actually Hickok's birthday.
>>
I honestly don't care.
>>
>>33385064
This is accurate
>>
Jokes on you I have prostate cancer from years of using hoppes as lube.
>>
>>33385096
Smells like bananas...
>>
File: e2b.jpg (33KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
33KB, 428x500px
>>33383973
Mfw ill see the last ww2 vet die
Mfw ill see the last korean vet die
Mfw ill see the last nam vet die
Mfw i saw the last ww1 vet die
Mfw ill see clint eastwood die
>>
>>33385036
Do you want to talk about it anon?
>>
>>33385113
>nam
my dad's only 65 there's still time for you to get cancer
>>
I predict that Hickok45 will outlive 99% of the retards on this board that buy Glucks because of vidya games and rap videos and carry them/play with them loaded because they're clueless, cum drooling morons.
>>
Is there going to be a 14 Glock salute?
>>
>>33385113
>Mfw ill see the last nam vet die
what the fuck, are you a transhumanist or something and expect to be alive in 80 years? or are you in kindergarten?
>>
>>33385121

I put salt around the barrel of my trusty .38 so it tastes like the margaritas my wife used to make me before it all went wrong.
>>
>>33383973
>Hey there, Hickok45 here
>I'm here on my deathbed, big thanks to Bud's Guns for providing the wool surplus blankets
>let's see if we can reach the end of the tunnel here
>oh wouldn't you know it, the reaper is a giant two liter of soda
>let's see if I can reach out and touch him
>Pow!
>heh heh heh
>well, that's all the time I have
>death is good, folks
>>
>>33385270
This actually kinda made me sad
>>
>>33385270
So he killed death? R-right guys? He's safe now? ;_;
>>
>>33385736
Death want the last 2 liter shoot by Hickok45. He is not happy about it either.
>>
>>33385262
Soulmates are like buses: another one comes along every 20 minutes.
>>
>>33385270
My sides
>>
>>33383973

On one hand, yes that'll be sad. But on the other hand, think of how awesome it is that he gets to spend his final years doing what he loves and passing on his knowledge and passion for shooting on to younger generations. There really is no better way to go out. With any luck, he'll pass away soon after he becomes too frail to shoot anymore.
>>
>Hickok45 here with the sweet release of death
>Ooh, look at that, an end to existential suffering, heh heh
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.