[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there has ever been an example of a orphan being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 006300_Tim_Connolly_001.jpg (44KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
006300_Tim_Connolly_001.jpg
44KB, 852x480px
Do you think there has ever been an example of a orphan being taken in and trained in CQB, weapons handling, hand to hand combat, survival skills and trained from the age of seven to become the ultimate operator? The US gov could use them in all out deniable ops.
>>
>>33371896

Didn't Russia do some thing like that?
>>
More likely to end up with a broken kid that pisses himself if someone clears their throat loudly than you are a Spartan 2.
>>
>>33371896
No, because that wouldn't work. You would end up with kids who resent the people who raised them and now you have given them all the training they need to fuck your shit up.
>>
File: rwds5.png (135KB, 723x862px) Image search: [Google]
rwds5.png
135KB, 723x862px
Please for the love of fucking god release the right wing MKULTRA/MONTAUK squads.
>>
>>33372274

this.
>>
>>33371896
Aren't deniable ops niggers basically illegal agents?
They're supposed to blend in,and that means pretty good social skills.
>>
You'd be more likely to get a really autistic sociopath with no people skills and really messed up emotions and hormones from something like that

Soldiers don't work alone, you work as a team. You can't work as a team if it's a team of turbo-autists with guns. It would be like a game of Counter Strike irl
>>
>He doesn't know about Adam Lanza
>>
File: gdhs_2267_104009672.jpg (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gdhs_2267_104009672.jpg
145KB, 600x600px
>>33373095
desu whether it's the Antifa's or RWDS faggots who take to the street with violence, I'll be first in line to shoot both of you faggots.
>>
>>33371896
You are going to take a child that never has the concept of freedom so he doesnt understand what he is fighting for, moreover this kid will be an autistic mall ninja bet
>>
>>33374968
This
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.