/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't they import these yet? They only accept 10 ro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: k43%20[1].jpg (129KB, 631x255px) Image search: [Google]
k43%20[1].jpg
129KB, 631x255px
why don't they import these yet? They only accept 10 round mags, have no muzzle device, pistol grip, or any "assault" features
they should be able to be imported as is but they aren't

http://www.ssd-weapon.com/k-43.html
>>
>>33365676
They want too much money. Same with the Russians.
>>
>>33365684
Shame looks a fun gun.
Also isn't most of our lack of russkie guns due to import/export bans and agreements?
>>
>>33365676
>B-but anon, those things have swastikas on them. The evil nazis used them to kill Jews.
>>
>>33365696
No. The G43 is specifically exempt from the 96 VRA. So are Winchester 1895s. The Russians just want too much for them.
>>
>>33365676
Double stack is a no-no.
>>
G43s are shit. They only hold value to collectors.
>>
>>33365676
Holy fuck that company.
Repro FG-42s?
Every. Fuckin'. Variant.

Repro volksturm type weaponry?
You have the cash, we got the guns.

MP-40s? Shit yeah bro, we'll ship em, just get us an importer.

WHY DOESNT SOMEONE TRY THIS.
THEY NEED SOMEONE TO IMPORT THIS SHIT TO AMERICA BECAUSE FUCK NOT HAVING A G43.
>>33365684
That's import agreements, not money.
The Russians don't give a shit about the money, they just have shit signed that says they won't sell to us (thanks Clinton)
>>
>>33365730
Except the G43 is allowed for import. Specifically named in Appendix A. So is the G41. So is the Ross and a while host of other milsurp rifles. They just want too much money.
>>
>>33365752
Except this is a repro, and Russia agreed not to sell anything that isn't on the list, and the ATF and America isn't Russia, therefore while we may let it in the Russians would never let it out.

Also, ain't these guys Austrian/German/Swiss?
I can't find a single reference to anything Russian on their site.
>>
>>33365730
I'd stay away from their FG-42's they're not well made mechanically.
Haven't heard anything bad about their other repro's other than being god awfully expensive.
>>
>>33365786
>therefore while we may let it
They won't be approved for import because the ATF doesn't like double stack magazines.
>>
>>33365816
What?
When the hell did they get pissy about double stack mags?
The SKS has one, and so do most bolt actions, and fucking hell, every kind of rifle I can think of has one.
It's causing me trouble to figure out one that's not a Mosin (or something invented roughly the same time frame as one) that isn't double stack/feed.
>>
>>33365852
About 20 years ago. It's not law so the ATF can approve them for import if they like you, it's just safe to assume they will not. It doesn't matter for bolt actions, only self loading firearms.
>>
922r ruins everything.
>>
>>33365676
Why do you want garbage, anon?
>>
>>33368516
>>33368317
What pisses me off the most is that the US is number 1 to firearm rights, but when it comes to importation of firearms, their laws and organizations on it are absolute dog shit. Then we have companies not attempting to coy the specs and processing the method to make clones and reproduction because of the market's demand for AR15s and other US locally made sporting arms will kill the company. And worst of all, us Commonwealth fags can't get neither because the local government sees firearms as a privilege and makes the process to get just the permit autistic and expensive (Not that they're banned, they're MORE expensive due to importation from the mainland to here... If there is any since many US firearm companies refuse to import here)
>>
>>33368516
It's the GCA that's responsible for it. The GCA is the single worst piece of federal firearms legislation.
>>
>>33368317
Why can't the ATF be corrupt and get paid by gun dealers to be more lax like the EPA and FDA?
>>
>>33365852
>What?
>When the hell did they get pissy about double stack mags?
1997 prompted by the Steyr USR.
>>
What would happen if Russia started selling surplus arms to Poland or Estonia or some shit, and then Estonia turned around and imported them to the US? Is that legal? Why can't some country and russia make a deal like that which benefits them both and allows delicious milsurp to flow like the diabetic soda rivers which flow throughout the great nation of america?
>>
better question is why arent they being imported in parts and reassembled/sold by any given shitty AK company yet?

7mm SKS when
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.