[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know any downsides of the IwI Jericho 941f, I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0427.jpg (71KB, 603x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.jpg
71KB, 603x436px
Anyone know any downsides of the IwI Jericho 941f, I haven't seen any. I mean it's a pretty good pistol, the accuracy is good, you can use up to 4 types of bullets, and it's even double action. Any downsides I haven't noticed?
>>
>you can use up to 4 types of bullets
The F is only available in 2 calibers and steel frame Jerichos are pretty heavy for pistols.
>>
Stupid long considering how short the barrel is. Capacity is "enough" but not stellar. Vastly overpriced for what you're getting because happy merchant pricing.
All in all they're pretty good. No huge issues
>>
File: 20160418_171035.jpg (884KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160418_171035.jpg
884KB, 1600x900px
>>33362376
if you can get the older all steel IWI ones for cheap they are a good buy CDI sales had a ton of imported used ones awhile back for like 300 and I bought two one for me and my old man. good shooters for the price
>>
>>33362376
Heavy, frequent to ejection issues, can only be had in 9 and 41, key parts are rare, big for a carry pistol, frame safety digs into you pretty bad.
>>
>>33362376
THEYRE FUCKING AMAAAAAAAZING

http://imgur.com/gallery/OxKW6

do it faggot
>>
>>33363300
IMI I meant
>>
>>33362376
The downsides are: Aftermarket support of the gun from IMI/IWI.

I have one of the first generation 941FS models, and there just aren't fucking parts available for it. The best I can do is cobble together spring sets from Pre-b CZ-75 compact spring sets and a full size hammer spring. But fuck, it shouldn’t be this hard to find parts.
>>
>>33362376
I have the new IWI steel frame mid size with the rail.

It's good but I'm not going to stop carrying my USP 9c over it.
>>
File: 941.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
941.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>33362376
It's heavy and there isn't much aftermarket for it.
Older IMI models don't have a rail if that's your sort of thing, and the controls are big if that bothers you.
If you get a 941R you'll start getting associated with weebs.

It's still great though. There really isn't much notably wrong with it that you don't commonly see on other pistols.
>>
Although not a functional issue, the finish scratches very easily. If you're OCD on preservation it may get annoying quickly. I had to give myself the whole "a gun is a tool" to get over the knicks and scratches from wear and tear.

As for CC i'm currently trying out different holsters. Like everyone else said this thing is heavy and pulls down on you.
>>
>>33362376

>See you, space cowboy.
>>
File: image.jpg (242KB, 958x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 958x639px
>>33362376
>Any downsides I haven't noticed?

Lack of aftermarket like holsters and even sight options. There's very little support for them for spare parts.

My opinion, buy one if you think they're cool and use some form of a CZ for practical purposes.
>>
>>33363300
Nice digits.

I am still angry with myself for not getting one from him when he had them. All he has now are shitty polymer ones.
>>
>>33362376
Good gun, worth buying

Aftermarket parts might be hard to come by, so I recommend buying one if you want one, but get a CZ if you're planning on shooting the absolute shit out of something, easier to repair/replace.

I still want a pair of Jerichos someday though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.