[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yo nigga, hand over the product and I won't blast your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: omar.jpg (21KB, 627x352px) Image search: [Google]
omar.jpg
21KB, 627x352px
>Yo nigga, hand over the product and I won't blast your head off

What do?
>>
How did this negro infiltrate my one entrance antarctic shitpost station
>>
>>33362000
>Throw him the product
>as he grabs it, pull out pistol and shoot
>retrieve product
>>
Walk away.
>>
>>33362000
>A nigger getting past my claymores.

Kek
>>
>>33362000
Handover the product and then shoot him in the back, /texas/.
>>
>>33362000
since the product is the worst crack i could possibly find ill hand it to him, follow him covertly and collect his gun after he died
>>
File: stringer-bell.gif (868KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
stringer-bell.gif
868KB, 245x187px
>>33362000
It's all in the game, mane
>>
>>33362029

wow anon you're so smart how did you think that up its almost as if its the oldest trick in the book
>>
>>33362000
offer to buy his gun with the product +$300
>>
>>33362351
>do this
>not texas
>get off scot free because
/white/
>>
"Your safety is still on" When he looks pull and fire.
>>
>>33362000
I hand him the product and tell a 10 year old kid to cap this nigga in a convenience store.
>>
>>33362000
what product you be looking for? we got uppers downers pot, pcp, lsd, some things that haven't been named yet, wanna take a seat and try some out?
>wait until he huffs the acetone and kick the shit out of him, shoot him, then dump his body in the woods, in pieces, and not in an ultra shallow grave.
>>
>>33362857
This is the only correct answer.
>>
>>33362000

Omar never his gun on no citizen.

Man had a code.
>>
File: The-Wire.jpg (30KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
The-Wire.jpg
30KB, 576x432px
>>33362017
He walked in while you were diddling his boyfriend's sweet, sweet boipussy.
>>
>>33362409
What if he just wants to sell the crack to some other poor nignog?
Also what if his gun is a hi-point?
>>
>>33362000
>Give him 63 because all I have is 9 and 7
>>
>>33362000
Give him the drugs. If you're on the hook for the money, well shit. Don't deal drugs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.