[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you defend against a carjacking? https://www.you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: carjacking.jpg (60KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
carjacking.jpg
60KB, 640x448px
How would you defend against a carjacking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpGAGrwv9ZI

Obviously if the jacker runs in front of your car first you can just hit the gas and run them over, but what if they run up from behind on the blindspot? Drawing and firing from this position would be extremely difficult especially since you wouldn't know their full intentions until they got really close to the car, and if another car was in front of you they would have far more mobility than you. If they had a gun they could shoot into your car from behind while you would have a hell of a time shooting back, especially if there were multiple jackers. Getting out of the car would get you killed too because they would also have the advantage of seeing you open your door first.
>>
File: 1487260570968.gif (88KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
1487260570968.gif
88KB, 300x277px
>>33359128

Get out.

They get in.

Draw CCW and mag dump.

Get my car back.
>>
>>33359128
Depends on the scenario, if they're drawn on me coming to the window then just give them the car

If not/non gun weapon then I'm shooting the fuck out of them
>>
>>33359128
The only answer for when your lane gets heated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg
>>
Duh...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fz9-gqwThQ
>>
>implying I'm leaving my doors unlocked in a black neighborhood
>implying I pay enough attention to the road or drive slowly enough to notice the guy with the gun
>>
>>33359128
>he doesn't have a door holster.

In front of you, behind you, drive off if you can. If you don't have a shot, drive off.
>>
>>33359128
>What if they run up from behind
Then speed off, what the fuck. Or shoot at them then speed off.
They might shoot your car but your car won't explode, it'll be fine, and they're not going to accidentally hit you with one of the two or three bullets if they wildy shoot at you. They won't shoot at you anyway.

>What if you're stuck in traffic?
Get out like a victim then mag dump the closest two. I bet it would work.
>>
>>33359128
Realistically, if the first you know about it is pic related, you just give up. You're not going to beat him on the draw.

If you see him making a beeline for your vehicle you have to decide whether to manoeuvre the vehicle or manipulate your firearm.
>>
>>33359128
Wire an IED under your car. If it gets stolen just wait until they are at a safe distance and activate self-destruct protocols
>>
I ran over the last one that tried to steal my car.
>>
>>33360862
Came here to write this.
>>
>>33360862
This. If I can't have it nobody can.
>>
>>33360862
Too bad it's illegal. Cause Jamal was a gud boy and didn't do nuffen
>>
>>33360921
>implying you aren't being hunted down by the local mafia
>implying you weren't about to be a victim of a carbombing until you were luckily carjacked
>>
>>33360921
>his country doesn't have road warrior laws

HAHAHA FAGGGOOOOOOT
>>
>>33359128
>How would you defend against a carjacking?
windows up, buttons down, situational awareness
>what if they run up from behind on the blindspot?
If you won't even put in the effort to have a convex mirror on each of your side views to cover all your blind spots then you are incapable of benefiting from this conversation.
>>
>>33359128
The /k/ way

>steal car
>alert authorities
>get carjacked
>give them the car
>shoot them as they drive away
>get called a hero for being the problem and solution
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.