[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever have another nation that will be as well dressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_4434.jpg (143KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4434.jpg
143KB, 500x749px
Will we ever have another nation that will be as well dressed as the Germans?
>>
>>33357758
>Will we ever have another nation that will be as well dressed as the Germans?

have you even been in germany ?

and >>>/fa/

fuck off
>>
>>33357774
OP meant military uniforms, not day to day fashion
Also OP is right. They knew they were the bad guys and they weren't fucking around. It kicks ass
>>
>>33357797
k. maybe next time they will be more interested i winning wars than paying dress up game
>>
>>33357822
Europe never stood a chance until Germany attacked Russia
If they'd kept their agreement and were allies for the whole war, Jews would be BTFO and the German empire would be the greatest force on the planet
>>
File: 1478175142930.jpg (93KB, 750x697px) Image search: [Google]
1478175142930.jpg
93KB, 750x697px
>>33357797
>They knew they were the bad guys
I honestly think black propaganda did that to them, years and yeards, decades of sayin basically the same things in movies/games etc.

in 50 years you could portray on the same way or worse the usa forces in the middle east if they had the power in term of media production the western developted.

>inb4 naziboo

Once you let go of you indoctrination (yeah when i was child i used to play as allies in day of defeat (hl1 mod) and sometimes shout/type "hey nazis" as some sort of name calling.. all it too was to take inerest for the other side and see them as humans beings.. them you start researching somehow all the ridiculous propaganda..

They did it with the irish, the germans in ww1 and so on so forth.

but to responde OPs question..
>>
File: 1476416949140.jpg (132KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1476416949140.jpg
132KB, 890x876px
>>33357846
>>
File: germans A E S T H E T I C S.jpg (105KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
germans A E S T H E T I C S.jpg
105KB, 1200x675px
>>33357846
that and Didn't helped that allies supllied russians with shitload of supplies..

>>33357887
continuing..
>>33357758
I don't honestly think germany is that bad, their cerimonial uniforms aren't bad either, they're just.. differente from the 3 reich
>>
File: 1436018913043.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1436018913043.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>33357908
Sheer Russian manpower + German industrial strength = A blonde-haired, blue-eyed world with no Jews
>>
File: 1489336887121.jpg (167KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
1489336887121.jpg
167KB, 500x689px
>>33358012
>war is good FOR? absolutely nufin
>>
>>33357758
Stop this wankery
>>
>>33358021
Vatnik and Wehraboo shitposting express, coming through
>>
File: image.png (14KB, 400x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14KB, 400x531px
>>
>>33358012
>german industrial strength
>still using horses in supply lines
>>
>>33357758
The arms look really baggy and loose fitting.

Makes the whole uniform look like shit.
>>
>>33358074
The StG44, the MG42, and MP-40 would like a word with you
>>
>>33358131
Ok, you've got cool guns,
Now get modern supply lines so you can shoot them.
>>
>>33357774
How does it feel to be dumb as a rock? He even posted a picture to help you child.
>>
Why were the pants fuckhuge around the thighs?
>>
>>33357758
USMC uniforms have some swag, but Nazis were still better.
>>
>>33358131
>guns having anything to do with the shitty supply lines
Just goes to show /pol/ and naziboos really are illiterate retards.
>>
>>33358012
Just out of curiosity, what have the Jews ever done to you personally?
>>
>>33359133
>Fuck I don't have anything to counter him with
>I know! I'll call him a naziboo! That will show him!
kys
>>
>>33357887
Shut your fucking mouth. A country exterminating 11 million people and indirectly causing 60 million more deaths doesn't need any propaganda to make it seem worse. It's not like the average soldier was a remorseless war criminal but Germans as a whole allowed it to happen and offered no meaningful resistance to the Nazis other than your odd Oscar Schindler. They totally deserved to get burned like they did and vilified for the rest of history. Same with the Japanese.

That being said, the Nazis had the best goddamn aesthetics of any fighting force ever and nobody will ever match them in that respect. That was part of their goal, and art and spectacle of their regime was intentional and undeniably glorious, which is why stormfags and /pol/ admire them so much and try to deny that they were amoral monsters.
>>
>>33358131
Pretty toys are worthless if you can't keep them fed. Those guns had more value as loot after the war then they ever contributed to the Nazi war effort.

If you're too fucking stupid to replace your horse-drawn supply wagons with a standardized truck design, you deserve to lose the war.
>>
>>33358971
comfy
>>
>>33359628
>still using horses in supply lines
>>
>>33359628
>Fuck I don't have anything to counter him with

Did you miss the first part of his post?

>guns having anything to do with the shitty supply lines

Yes, that part. Looks like a pretty good counter. Accurate and realistic. Or did you miss it because it's greentext?

>kys

Good advice. You should take it. If you're so colorblind you can's see greentext, you probably have other genetic flaws as well. At the very least, don't breed. The world has enough of your kind already.
>>
>>33359784
That 11 million number is actually fake, see source below. Most people say there were 6 million Jews and about a half million non-Jews. Total, they credit about 35 million dead to the Nazis if you count the war. However if you want to talk about countries being worthy of hatred throughout history you can choose atrocities committed by every major power ever. From the US in various places, to the British creating the first concentration camps in Africa, to the Belgians in Congo, the Chinese slaughtering millions more than the Krauts, the Soviets and Holodomor, purges, pogroms, etc. You really are being nit-picky and petulant saying that the Krauts should go down in history as the worst ever. Considering there have been many more recent ethnic cleansings and genocide's and higher body counts since then. History is ugly and brutal and so are human beings.

http://www.jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
>>
>>33359884
>>33359784
btw I'm not a Nazi, just saying. Getting bent out of shape about this particular act of genocide in human history seems weird when there are so many more to choose from, with even higher body counts. Some even sooner in recent memory than the Holocaust, which I'm not denying happened. But "vilified for the rest of history" seems a bit strong of a condemnation to put on the nation of Germany when the US basically committed genocide against the Natives and enslaved the blacks, the Brits did it to the Irish, the Belgians to the Africans, etc, etc, so on and so forth. By your logic every country ever needs to be vilified for the rest of history.
>>
>>33358131
I love that the fact that incompetent Nazis poured their ample supplies into making technically advanced but logistically infeasible wonder weapons is still used as grounds for /pol/tards to declare the Reich superior to the more practically minded allies.

I was reading about the development of the He-177 the other day. Basically the Germans were trying to come up with a superior heavy bomber to the allies, and realized that having two very powerful engines was better for performance than four normal engines. However, because they were behind the allies by a significant margin on piston engine technology (they had, of course, excellent concept designs that were only put into limited production because they were so insistent that they be far superior to allied designs instead of just good enough), they welded two shitty engines together and used it to drive a single propeller. This led to a prototype bomber with incredible performance, which didn't matter in the slightest, since the dual engines caught on fire so often that it mitigated any advantages the bomber had. Also, because the germans were also behind in bombsight technology, they insisted that the bomber be able to dive bomb, adding more constraints to the already convoluted design. This structural complexity ensured that it also had a nasty habit of breaking up in flight, since its structural problems were never ironed out. So in the end, instead of large numbers of heavy bombers that were "good enough", they were left with a handful of pioneering heavy bombers that had great performance when they worked, which was almost never, so they just used outdated medium bombers like the Ju-88 for the rest of the war. Meanwhile, the western allies mass produced heavy bombers with average performance, used them in mass formations to rape the shit out of germany's industrial capacity and cities, and then used the knowledge gained from experience to build progressively better versions.
>>
German uniforms. What's so great about them? Sure the cut of the uniforms, and the vast size alternatives, made for a lot of people looking decent. But they are pretty close to the uniforms of most other countries of the era. Also, the fabric of the uniforms detoriated steadily in quality for every month that passed, and the cut was simplified to make production faster and cheaper. I doubt there are any old time German soldiers who would not have traded their tunic for a modern parka the moment they got the chance.
>>
>>33359884
So wait, you did just admit that 35 million people were attributable to willful malice on the part of the Nazis, correct? in the space of 5 years? Certainly there are regimes with higher body counts (the Soviets and Chicoms, for example) but it's hard to argue that there have been comparable regimes within that space of time. There is a reason that the Nazis stand out within the course of history as one of the most amoral systems of governance, they are a historical outlier in many respects, both in their unprecedented form of mechanized killing and in their success at what they did.

But that's irrelevant. I'm simply saying that propaganda isn't the only reason that people villify the Nazis specifically. Other acts of genocide committed by other regimes do not make them any less heinous, although they deserve equal attention. I'm not saying that Germany should be condemned, just that that Nazis should continue to be villified and deserve a special place in history. It's like saying, "Look, this giant pile of shit stinks, but look at all of these other, smaller piles of stinking shit! Doesn't it smell a little bit better now?"
>>
>>33360116
>A country exterminating 11 million people and indirectly causing 60 million more deaths doesn't need any propaganda to make it seem worse. It's not like the average soldier was a remorseless war criminal but Germans as a whole allowed it to happen and offered no meaningful resistance to the Nazis other than your odd Oscar Schindler. They totally deserved to get burned like they did and vilified for the rest of history. Same with the Japanese

>a country as a whole
>Germans allowed....they deserved to get burned like they did and be villified for the rest of history. Same with the Japanese

He said Germans should be vilified for the rest of history and so should the Japanese for actions committed before most were born. Of course Nazis caused the deaths of many people. I'm not or ever was disputing that. But the claim he made is that they still should be vilified for all of history. Quite the inditement from our no doubt 18 year old American friend. But by that logic nearly every country deserves eternal vilification. Thats what I'm saying.
>>
File: london.jpg (90KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
90KB, 800x532px
>>33359784
>Shut your fucking mouth.
oh sorry sir, after all i don't want ot go to jail.
>>
>>33358971
Those are jodhpurs. From what I understand, they are present to make riding horseback easier.
>>
>>33359784
>>
>>33360813
All of these "points" have been thoroughly picked apart, try again.
>>
>>33359784
BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN
>>
>>33359914
Why not just vilify ALL acts of genocide and ALL perpetrators of it? Why do we have to pick and fucking choose? It's not like we can only vilify a certain number of bad things.
>>
>>33360835

Prove it. Rebuttals still have to be cited.
>>
>>33360973
Google it yourself faggot.
>>
>>33360986

The burden of evidence is on you.
>>
>>33361066
An uncited infographic isn't evidence, unfortunately.
>>
File: Treblinka Ground Sonar.jpg (64KB, 548x487px) Image search: [Google]
Treblinka Ground Sonar.jpg
64KB, 548x487px
>>33361073

Here's another example then.
>>
File: Treblinka_tile.jpg (16KB, 408x258px) Image search: [Google]
Treblinka_tile.jpg
16KB, 408x258px
>>33361083
Try again.
>>
>>33361104

I don't know what the fuck that is supposed to be, but I do know for a fact it is in no way a rebuttal to my post.
>>
Norwgian army is the best dressed army. i know this because i am norwegian :)
>>
File: 1468548041005.jpg (245KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
1468548041005.jpg
245KB, 800x577px
>>33357758
Syria
>>
>>33357758
What's the difference between the grey, green and black uniforms? Was black for officers only?
>>
>>33360944
How bout you continue to read the thread autismo maximus, then you can understand the point of my comments.

>>33360200
>>
>>33363001
>Tactical Adidas tracksuit

Actually makes sense in the hot desert where you will be sweating like a pig.
>>
>>33363020
Different branches if I recall correctly. Some are the Heer, others SS, other luftwaffe. I don't remember the specifics though.
>>
>>33361116
Your post had nothing /k/ related in it. I believe youre on the wrong board, shit/pol/ster
>>
>>33359914
The only thing about the Nazis is how much more recent it was. Sure, everyone was genociding the fuck out of various natives in colonies in the 18th and early 19th century, but by the 1930s they'd pretty much all let off, abolished slavery, and decided that civilized societies should maintain a few basic rights like life/liberty/property for all humans down to your most moronic, inbred Aboriginal.

The Nazis just come across as a little worse because they did it after the entire rest of the world had laid off it. Sure, other nations have committed atrocities since then, but nothing on anywhere near that scale.

Also, it's a little worse when they're your own citizens. German Jews were still citizens of Germany. Most other developed nations' genocides were against foreign, usually less developed peoples--and there was some other pretext for doing it, like stealing their land or whatever. They were usually at least kind of separate groups who were at war. That's bad too and we shouldn't have done it, don't get me wrong, but it's a little worse when you rip out citizens who are living peacefully in their own homes and kill them.

I'm not saying Germany should be eternally vilified or anything. I think they've had enough, the regime that did that is gone and they're just a normal European nation now. I'm just offering a good explanation for why the German genocide was worse than most others committed by developed nations.
>>
>>33363020
1st row: tanker, pilot, tanker in North Africa, and infantryman in the waffen ss

2nd row are army generals
>>
>>33363503
They have been kicked out of every single country they have leeched off of in the past. Hating the Jew is not wrong it is self preservation for the Western Man. Read the linked page and question why someone might hate those rats. Now (((who))) owns our degenerate media these days?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
>>
>>33363503

>German Jews were still citizens of Germany

Hoo boy, so this is the bullshit they teach in schools nowadays.

I guess in 50 years they'll be teaching Mexicans and Syrians were all perfectly legal citizens too.

>Protip: They aren't, and neither were the Jews.
>>
>>33360813

Please revise the utter crap proffered with regards to CO emissions and comp. ignition engine emissions. It is so wrong it hurts to read.... Gas pressure to kill? WTF? If you are going to shill the denial line, at least get your basic science correct on how gases kill people.
>>
>>33364138

You do a really bad job at pretending to be a subject matter expert.

If you're going to shill that line at least get your basic "things a SME would do when his field is referenced" correct.
>>
>>33363503
Well you're factually wrong there, chief. The Soviets, Red Chinese and Pol Pot killed way more than the Nazis and did it more recently than them. Against their own citizens as well. So thats incorrect.
>>
>>33364238
All relatively closed societies.
By the time the masacres were widely known they were already considered old news.
>>
>>33357887
>I honestly think black propaganda did that to them, years and yeards, decades of sayin basically the same things in movies/games etc.
>Once you let go of you indoctrination (yeah when i was child i used to play as allies in day of defeat (hl1 mod) and sometimes shout/type "hey nazis" as some sort of name calling.. all it too was to take inerest for the other side and see them as humans beings.. them you start researching somehow all the ridiculous propaganda..

hoo boy
>>
File: polstayinpol.jpg (327KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
polstayinpol.jpg
327KB, 900x900px
>>33357846
>>
File: polandk.jpg (550KB, 2194x1686px) Image search: [Google]
polandk.jpg
550KB, 2194x1686px
>>33360813
>>
>>33358021
the guy on the left looks like Svejk
>>
File: 1468558578448.jpg (271KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468558578448.jpg
271KB, 800x600px
>>33363001
Middle-Eastern militaries might be shit, but their rag-tag aesthetics sure aren't
>>
>>33364173

Pot calling kettle.
>>
>>33359499
they stole my foreskin
>>
>NAZIS
>bad guys
>>
>>33364414
Left looks fly as fuck.
>>
>>33364498
And sent it to a police academy, where it was planted and grew up into a cop. Be proud.
>>
>>33364355
No one cares faggot
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.