[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Germany would've won the war if they didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_8367.jpg (44KB, 640x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8367.jpg
44KB, 640x782px
>Germany would've won the war if they didn't attack Russia!
>>
>>33355489
But they did it
>>
>>33355489
Actually they probably would have.
>>
File: image.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>33355489
>Hitler killed 6 million Jews
>>
File: 1484562395833.jpg (67KB, 420x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484562395833.jpg
67KB, 420x700px
>US lost the Vietnam War
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 800x820px
>>33355548
>North Vietnam lost more people
>it doesn't matter that the US completely fucking ditched out we still won guys
Yeah, that's why it's just called Vietnam now.
>>
>>33355539
And nobody says Thank You. If you've ever met a Jew then you know they're annoying (New York, Florida). Not saying we should kill them. But having less isn't bad.
>>
>The Civil War had nothing to do with slavery!
>>
File: 8add2aa6dd02fdeamk.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8add2aa6dd02fdeamk.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
>>33355519
nah buddy, it would have just gone longer.

>>33355548
we were actually pretty successful but we focused on how many we killed instead of objectives. At the end of the war we were making quite a bit of headway and we had the VC BTFO but because of political reason that had been set in motion we pulled the fuck out and VC swooped right back in and the Vietnamese we trained were BTFO.

>>33355539
yep, according to the books hitler killed 2/3rds of all the jews in europe with horse drawn wagons and trains. With only 7 death camps!!!

IMO, either Germans hated the jews with the intensity and efficiency anons mom sucks dick or its alot of bullshit.
>>
>>33355539
>>33355605
Funny how all the "death camps" were found in Soviet held territory.
>>
>>33355605
>IMO, either Germans hated the jews with the intensity and efficiency anons mom sucks dick or its alot of bullshit.
wtf i believe in the holocaust now
>>
>>33355605
>>33355539

If you want to disprove the Holocaust,
then find 1 jew that was supposed to have died, but didn't.
Nevermind explaining where the other 5,999,999 +5,000,000 non-jews went.
>>
>>33355605
That doesn't make sense. Germany conquered every part of Europe besides the English.
>>
>>33355626
Explain to me how there weren't even that many Jews in Europe pre-war.
>>
>>33355626
what? im not saying the holocaust didnt happen but that the numbers were inflated.
>>
>>33355636

>Explain to me how there weren't even that many Jews in Europe pre-war.
I won't, because there were.
And the exact figure isn't important anyway.
>>
>>33355635
>That doesn't make sense. Germany conquered every part of Europe besides the English.
Hitler listened to his generals at the beginning of the war.

and a bunch of other reasons we can get into if you really want.
>>
>>33355637

Based on what evidence?
>>
>>33355652
Not him, but I'm saying it didn't happen. The door on the "gas chamber" at aushwitz is wood with a glass window and the chimney on the "crematorium" was added post-war.
>>
>>33355652
based on simple logic.
>hitler was capable of exterminating 11+ million jews but sent horses and wagons to take russia instead of motorized vehicles.

just a start, that it would be in the interest of the jews to inflate the numbers to gain sympathy. Also, im tired of hearing about hitlers holocaust and how its refered as "the holocaust" when there are so many other genocides.
>>
>>33355641
Prove it then faggot. Also find the order that called for the extermination of Jews.
>>
>>33355675

Then find any of the millions of jews identified as holocaust victims as being fake or actually alive.
>>
>>33355679
I agree with this anon. It is convientely forgotten by almost everyone that Stalin killed over 10 million more people than hitler.
>>
File: 75517997_Hitler_in_Paris.jpg (115KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
75517997_Hitler_in_Paris.jpg
115KB, 700x519px
>>33355648
So he fucked your shit and your shy about it?
>>
>>33355679

>>hitler was capable of exterminating 11+ million jews but sent horses and wagons to take russia instead of motorized vehicles.

First of all, it was 6 million jews, 5 million others.
Second of all, I'm not going to insult your intelligence by implying that you actually believe this is a good argument.

>just a start, that it would be in the interest of the jews to inflate the numbers to gain sympathy.
So? That's no evidence or an argument.

>Also, im tired of hearing about hitlers holocaust and how its refered as "the holocaust" when there are so many other genocides.
Well too bad. Your emotions are irrelevant.
>>
>>33355648
This. I believe his drug use had a lot to do with him not listening to his generals. If he would have listened to them the whole time it would have been a different war.
>>
>>33355695
>Then find any of the millions of jews identified as holocaust victims as being fake
You want me to find you a fake person? Please prove to me that the holocaust happened.
>>
>Muh wonder weapons
90% of them were impractical unreliable shit.
>>
File: IMG_4008.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4008.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>33355719
>>
>>33355733

>You want me to find you a fake person?
Pretending to be dumb doesn't reinforce your argument.

>Please prove to me that the holocaust happened.
Is your google broken?
>>
>>33355734
They had great inventions, but they were too far ahead of their time.
>>
>inb4 he can't prove shit and resorts to the /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>33355739

If you're going to shitpost, at least use a fresh image macro
Thanks
>>
>>33355749
Link a post newfag. You can't do that after 100 posts
>>
>>33355765
I'm referring to the JIDF guy, but you already know that because it's you and you've resorted to ad hominem attacks because you can't prove that a thing that didn't happen happened.
>>
>>33355779

>resorting to the JIDF boogeyman
lmao i'm not even the guy you replied to
>>
>>33355746
>Is your google broken?
>believing everything you read
>thinking world goverments dont lie and spread false information.
>>
>>33355782
>lmao I'm not even that guy I'm pretending not to be
>thinking I'll believe this
>>
>>33355787

Alright, so we've reached the point where you escalate the burden of proof to unrealistic and unattainable heights.
I'll stop replying now.
Go ahead and make a reply to convince yourself that you've won.
I promise I won't stop you.
>>
>>33355779
>>33355782
Check this shit out. Guy who wasn't me told you to shut your stupid mouth.
>>
>>33355794

>not believing an obvious JIDF conspiracy
>>
>>33355810
I really wish I could believe all their lies. It would make life so much easier.
>>
>>33355802
>I promise I won't stop you.
i didnt realize the jews had hackers this good.
>>
>>33355810
I was gonna take a picture. Instead you are making me cringe. So it's all yours.
>>
>>33355834
Why are you replying to a guy who isn't me? Can't you tell our IPs are different with your fucking massad computers?
>>
>>33355753
>>
>>33355834
>>33355822

>implying I'm not a JIDF shill
>>
>>33355825

>not even realizing how much power the jews exert on the internet
>implying I'm not a jew
>>
>>33355850
No. You're the one that's cringe. You.
>>
>>33355574
So what, were they doomed from the start?

Was there ever even a chance that Germany could've been left alone?

What was the point of no return?
>>
File: nuremberger.jpg (711KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
nuremberger.jpg
711KB, 2448x1836px
>>33355519
>What are Nuclear Bombs and when were they invented?
>>
>>33355898
>What was the point of no return?
The day Woodrow Wilson's Fourteen Points plan wasn't excepted.
>>
File: 1489874149320.jpg (66KB, 618x687px) Image search: [Google]
1489874149320.jpg
66KB, 618x687px
>>33355489
The Nazis whole damn war effort was against Communism and its influence. Even their efforts to combat the Jews, pic related.

War with the red menace would have come either way. The USSR was stacking troops and armor along their border with Europe. They were going to sweep in and conquer Europe (see: Hitler-Mannerheim conversation) under communist rule, as it was always intended to spread across the world, it's written into the manifesto.

What exactly did they do during and after the war? Conquer and rule over half of Europe, only to be stopped by the allies on the other side of the iron curtain. We really did play a bigger role in the grand scheme of things than we realize. We didn't stop the Nazis from conquering all of Europe, we stopped the Commies from doing it.
>>
File: Australo Hungarian Emprie.png (48KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
Australo Hungarian Emprie.png
48KB, 648x432px
>>33355548
Austria Hungary won WW1 because they got favourable K/D ratios against the Italians and they got out before the end with a separate armistice so they didn't technically lose.
>>
>>33355909
you realize the nazi's were working on the nukes too, right?
>>
File: Barbarossa.jpg (138KB, 542x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Barbarossa.jpg
138KB, 542x1242px
>>33355919
>The USSR was stacking troops and armor along their border with Europe. They were going to sweep in and conquer Europe

That is so blatantly wrong. The bulk of the Soviet army was either in reserve or on the border with Japan in Manchuria until well after the invasion started, on day 1 of Operation Barbarossa the Germans + Friends actually had MORE troops deployed on the border than the fucking soviets did despite all the muh human waves memes retards like to spout.

When the Germans crossed the border they found an army completely unprepared for war, Aircraft all neatly lined up in a row, infantry divions in neat little camps without defensive positions, tanks idling in depots.
>>
>>33355929
Who had them first?
>>
>>33355946
That was THE WHOLE POINT of a surprise attack, aka blitzkrieg, aka the Nazis signature move.

Proof Hitler had knowledge of a Soviet invasion, and his explanation as to why he attacked.

https://youtu.be/NVqxoA52kjI

On a side note there's a reason so few recordings of Hitler actually speaking logically and not giving hyped up anti-jewish speeches exist. Why would it be that one of the most significant men in history is only known for disliking jews? As they say, the victors write history.
>>
>>33355919
>sweep in and conquer Europe
You actually believe that? An army of conscripts lead by political yes men with absolutely no military skills conquering Europe? They'd have got their shit pushed in and they'd have had it pushed in all the way back to the Urals by a Europe united against an aggressive communist regime.
Best thing Germany could have done was not invade Poland and have a little patience.
>>
>>33355929

They weren't even close, though. Hitler not invading Russia wouldn't have changed that.
>>
>>33355929
They weren't, they wanted a shirt war and realised it just wasn't economically possible to reach a stage of having nuclear weapons so they basically didn't bother.
Plus they screwed themselves with interested deoartmental fuckery and going the heavy water route. They never even had a reactor finished. Not to mention that they'd driven away all their best physicists.
You'd have to be deluded to think Germany would be able to pull off something the size of the Manhattan project.
>>
>>33356025
*inter departmental
>>
>>33356025
How long before they make a documentary about the way the Manhattan Zproject really happened featuring female POC as the leads?
>>
>>33356007
Marxism is literally a globalist ideology. They wanted it to envelope the entire world and they were very dogmatic about it. Any rag tag group of commies got major funding and support from the USSR, that's how they were successful at setting up puppet regimes all over South America and Asia.

I don't think you remember what a serious threat Communism actually was. It was a godsend when it fell, trust me. I know looking back it may have seemed like we were just getting our panties in a bunch, that our grandparents were stupid and made a big deal about Communism when it was nothing. No bro, it was a serious threat to our way of life and the people who were forced to live under it were miserable. People still get black bagged in North Korea, parts of southeast Asia, South America, and Cuba.
>>
>>33356025
The spelling on this post is as bad as the war crimes people in this thread are saying didn't happen
>>
>>33356050
The Manhattan project is considered a bad thing. They'll probably make a movie about it starring all white men, without any Jews.
>>
>>33355994
If they were planning an invasion, then why were all their soldiers elsewhere at the time?

Why were they unprepared?

Why was Stalin fretting about Japan and deploying

Nothing about your ravings makes the slightest bit of sense.

>Proof Hitler had knowledge of a Soviet invasion, and his explanation as to why he attacked.
Nothing in that video constitutes proof of your claims.

I fucking hate people who think a link-dump constitutes an argument.
>>
>>33355909
Germans had 0.
>>33355929
Actually yes. but they had no idea. 10 years behind the US, being nice.
>>
>>33355787
>Don't believe everything you read anon!

But look at all this quality uncited, emotional conjecture I found on this skinhead website from 2004!
>>
>>33356097
>Why were they unprepared?
At that exact moment, yes. That's the point of the blitzkrieg, in this case it was effective. Were they unprepared in totality, absolutely not. They won the war after all.

The whole video is Hitler and his generals speculating that a Soviet invasion was inevitable. Why were they spending all of their resources on military equipment when they could barely afford bread for their citizens? Why were the military installations so close to Europe? Why were there 35,000 goddamn tanks along the border of Europe? You don't even have to read between the lines to know what the context of that conversation is, how did it get over your head?
>>
>>33356128
>Germans had 0.

Yeah but they did venture into Africa to recover Thoth's spaceship under the Sphinx and flew it to Antarctica and found Atlantis you dumbass. Now they reign supreme in the astral plane where even the strongest nuke has the power of a small fart.
>>
>>33356066
You failed to address any points in my post, you've shifted your ranting onwards a few decades. The USSR wasn't invading anything important in the 1930's or 40's without the German invasion.
Shit, if the Germans hadn't invaded they'd never have had the impetus to become a global power.
>people still get black bagged
That's hardly unique to communism, people still get black bagged in the US.
>>
>>33356075
So
>short
and
>inter departmental

Way to avoid addressing any points.
>>
>>33356184
>people still get black bagged in the US
Being arrested by spooks and being black bagged are not the same. One requires a ton of legal authorization and justification, one requires someone in the party to go "I don't like what that guy said."
>>
>>33356145
>they won the war
With masses of help from elsewhere
>Why were they spending on military equipment not bread
They didn't care about people and were hell bent on catching up with Europe
>Why were most of their installations so close to Europe
Where else would you out them? Aside from the Japanese no one else was going to bother the USSR
>35,000 tanks
Most of which were laughably outdated and badly organised and crewed.

They should have let USSR invade, they'd have failed miserably.
>>
>>33355954
America, because they used german scientists.
>>
>>33356205
>spooks int he US never break any laws and always ensure they pursue the proper, legal channels
Sure thing kiddo.
>>
DEAL
>>
OR
>>
COCKS
>>
>>33356888
>888
COCKS IT IS
>>
>>33355929
The german nuclear program was working off the idea that a functional nuclear bomb would basically be a nuclear reactor. It turns out that this, while possible, is the worst possible way to build a nuclear bomb and is incredibly inefficient, the US only managed to produce a weapon that worked this way in 1953 and it was total garbage.

They were also under the impression that to build a working nuclear reactor at all you needed heavy water, which is not true and this hugely retarded their attempts to build reactors.

The war could have gone on another decade and they wouldn't have had a bomb.
>>
>>33355727
Hitler actually achieved a lot of tactical victories when he went against the advice of his generals.
>>
>>33356007
The commies had something like 500 fucking DIVISIONS of mechanized infantry at the end of WWII
>>
>The Germans allied themselves with the Japanese.

Let's face it, this was the real mistake.
>>
>>33355575
Depends on the time frame. When South Carolina succeeded at the beginning of the confederacy, a census showed that only 14 percent of people supported the succession for slavery purposes. However when states like Alabama were added to the confederates, this rate jumped up to somewhere around 80 percent.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 1800x996px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 1800x996px
>>33356184
>The USSR wasn't invading anything important in the 1930's or 40's without the German invasion.
>t. Tankie
You failed to realize they were already disregarding the sovereignty of the Eastern Europeans. The Soviet Union already disregarded Polish sovereignty, Ukranian Sovereignty, The soverignty of the Caucuses, The Republic of China's soverignty (See invasion of Manchuria) as well as supplying and backing communist organizations like Mao's Red Army. Let's not forget they were in agreement of with the Germans in splitting zones of influence prior to their invasion. Presented is the following evidence. Note that the Allies had interests accessing the Caucuses in the Interwar period and wanted to punish tr Turks by giving the remains of the eastern provinces to the Caucuses
Interwar Period:
>1919 Invasion of Ukraine
>1920 Invasion of Poland
>1920 Invasion of Azerbaijan
>Supplying of the Turkish Kemilist against the Armenians and capturing the territories into the Soviet Union afterwards
>1920 Soviet Invasion of Armenia
>1921 Invasion of Georgia
>1921 Establishing Communist puppet parties in China
>Supplying the communist rebels in the Spanish Civil War
>1930 Establishment of Communist Puppet Parties in Indochina
>1934 Invasion of Xinjiang during the Kumul Rebellion
>1937 Intervention of the Xinjiang War
>1939 Invasion of Manchuria
>1939 Invasion of Poland
>1939 Winter War
WWII:
>Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact: USSR and Nazi Germany sign a non aggression pact followed by featuring the capturing and splitting of Romania, The Baltic States, Poland, and Finland into German and Soviet spheres of influence before its breaking by the Germans in 1941
>Occupation of the Baltic States
>Occupation of the Bessarabia and Bukovina region of Romania
>1941 Continuation War
>1944-49 Participation of the Ili Rebellion
kys Tankie
>>
>>33359331
Hitler should have maintained that Sino-German pact
>>
>>33355489
The US was (or at least US companies were) materially supporting Germany up until the point that Japan attacked us.

Really, you should blame Japan for drawing the US into the fight.
>>
>>33358733
Keywords:
>at the end
After years of full on war production and recruitment along with a life or death crash course on how to use them.
If Barbarossa had been the other way around, the Soviets attacking instead, it would have been a complete shit show.
>>
>>33359532
Would've been harder to get the US public's support for the war too if the Japs could've kept their dick in their pants
>>
File: Remeber Pearl Harbor Holly.jpg (59KB, 752x420px) Image search: [Google]
Remeber Pearl Harbor Holly.jpg
59KB, 752x420px
>>33359602
>forgot pic related
>>
>>33359509
Don't forget the Anglo-Soviet Invasion of Iran in 1941 where they disregarded a neutral country to secure oil fields for the Soviets against the Germans
>>
>>33359576
> If Barbarossa had been the other way around, the Soviets attacking instead, it would have been a complete shit show.
for the Wehrmacht, yes. outgunned, outnumbered and without the element of surprise?
are you fucking kidding me.
>>
>>33359532
>Really, you should blame Japan for drawing the US into the fight.
More like Hitler should have not been a retard and honor the Sino-German Cooperation instead of allying with the Imperial monkies when they invaded Manchuria
>>
>>33356262
Your point is? Maybe if they hadn't persecuted and scared away all their best scientists they wouldn't have shit the bed.
>>
File: 1209446.png (243KB, 862x666px) Image search: [Google]
1209446.png
243KB, 862x666px
>>33355539
Worse yet, there are people who claim that Nazi Germany persecuted the Polish and other East Europeans. I mean who could believe that crock of shit, Germans throughout history obviously loved all other races and ethnicities.
>>
>>33355923

poor comparison desu
>>
File: Holohoax Proven Fabrications.png (504KB, 1334x2465px) Image search: [Google]
Holohoax Proven Fabrications.png
504KB, 1334x2465px
>>33355695
>>
File: 21 Questions.png (186KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
21 Questions.png
186KB, 853x1432px
>>
File: meme.png (9KB, 801x648px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
9KB, 801x648px
>>33360652
>>33360688
>inb4 'b-but we dont need evidence get out JIDF'

/pol/ is authoritarian scum and is the direct opposite of /k/
>>
File: Camp Memo.png (3MB, 1917x1559px) Image search: [Google]
Camp Memo.png
3MB, 1917x1559px
>>33360728
>>
>>
>>33360652
>>33360688
>>33360774
>>33360828
>he thinks people on the internet care about his political views
>he goes to parts of the internet where people are trying to talk about other things to shill his political views
>he thinks anyone would care if he died tomorrow
>>
>>33356097
>If they were planning an invasion, then why were all their soldiers elsewhere at the time?

Because you cant just teleport them all in one palce. Also maybe because it was planned for later

>Why were they unprepared?
Because the invasion was obviously scheduled for later and because russians suck at war

>Why was Stalin fretting about Japan and deploying
Idk ask Stalin what relevance does it have?

>Nothing about your ravings makes the slightest bit of sense.
Its not just his ramblings Soviet intelligence officer Vladimir Rezun has confiremed this.
>>
>>33355622
The Holocaust is like vodka and the periodic table of the elements: it's a Russian invention.
>>
>>33360728
>>33360853
>asks for evidence
>gets obliterated with evidence
>haha nobody cares bro memes *damage control* XDDD
>>
>>33360853

You are literally so butthurt about being presented with evidence contrary to your myopic worldview that you are screeching "Nobody cares!" instead of providing a single counter-argument. It's so cute!
>>
>>33360961
This.

>>33360853
(((You))) need to get out
>>
>>33355695
Millions of people (of all stripes) starved, died, or relocated. After all, it was the most destructive war in human history, especially the Eastern front. Jewish mising numbers in any given Ukrainian town where there was alleged Einsatzgruppen activity probably aren't very different from any other demographic.

Plus, the stories are just silly. Look at Babi Yar. The official story is that they shot 50,000 Jews in a gully and covered them with bulldozers. Then years later, came along and exhumed EVERY skeleton and crushed/incinerated the bones, then relocated the ash so far as to not leave a trace in the soil. Sounds like a lot of effort when the Russians are bearing down on you and you don't even have diesel for the panzers. Also this would have taken weeks, and aerial photos at the time show no activity.

Btw, that 50,000 number is from a single document from a single guy. No other corroberating evidence. Probably forged it, trying to buy himself a pardon for cooperating.

Yet there you go, 50,000 for the tally. Muh six gorillion. Many Jews definitely starved and died of typhus in labor camps towards the end of the war, at a time when everyone was starving... But I don't think it was an intentional genocide. They were put in camps to get some labor out of them and to prevent them from being effective partisans. After all, a Jewish-led revolution is what forced Germany to sign the armistice in WWI.
>>
File: rapist dogs.png (83KB, 816x212px) Image search: [Google]
rapist dogs.png
83KB, 816x212px
>>33361094
>>
>>33360961

How the fuck is >>33360774 and >>33360828 evidence for the claims in>>33360652 and >>33360688?
>>
>>33361166

They are all evidence to refute the thread-wide claim of "Muh Holocaust."
>>
>>33361154
Kek. I like the bicycle powered brain bashers best
>>
>>33360897
>Because you cant just teleport them all in one palce. Also maybe because it was planned for later
>Because the invasion was obviously scheduled for later and because russians suck at war

So there was no imminent invasion for Germany to claim "muf self defense". Gotcha.

>Idk ask Stalin what relevance does it have

So faced with evidence that Stalin had no plans to invade and was more concerned with Japanese aggression in the east, your response is "idk." Gee, your argument is really convincing.

>Its not just his ramblings Soviet intelligence officer Vladimir Rezun has confiremed this.

>muh defected intelligence officer's book is gospel, despite there being absolutely no corroborating evidence from any other source

Go back to >>>/pol/ dumbass.
>>
File: 1af.jpg (103KB, 680x771px) Image search: [Google]
1af.jpg
103KB, 680x771px
>>33355539
>Hitler didn't kill 3,300,00 Russians
>The Nazis didn't commit atrocities like burning down a church full of women and children in France.
>>
if Japan hadn't become occupied with the Americans. Could have contested with Russia on their eastern front and Germany could have taken the west.
>>
>>33362257

>The Nazis didn't commit atrocities like burning down a church full of women and children in France.

Literally never happened.
>>
>>33355489
Germany would have won the war if they didn't invade Poland.

Already had succeeded in annexing lots of land.
>>
>>33363710
>Literally never happened.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre#Massacre

>On 10 June, Diekmann's battalion sealed off Oradour-sur-Glane and ordered all the inhabitants – and anyone who happened to be in or near the town – to assemble in the village square to have their identity papers examined. The SS also arrested six people who did not live in the village but merely happened to be riding their bicycles through there when the SS unit arrived.

>The women and children were locked in the church and the village was looted. The men were led to six barns and sheds, where machine guns were already in place.

>According to a survivor's account, the SS men then began shooting, aiming for their legs. When victims were unable to move, the Nazis covered them with fuel and set the barns on fire. Only six men managed to escape. One of them was later seen walking down a road and was shot dead. In all, 190 Frenchmen died.

>The SS men next proceeded to the church and placed an incendiary device beside it. When it was ignited, women and children tried to escape through the doors and windows, only to be met with machine-gun fire. 247 women and 205 children died in the brutal attack. The only survivor was 47-year-old Marguerite Rouffanche. She escaped through a rear sacristy window, followed by a young woman and child.[3] All three were shot, two of them fatally. Rouffanche crawled to some pea bushes and remained hidden overnight until she was found and rescued the next morning. About twenty villagers had fled Oradour-sur-Glane as soon as the SS unit had appeared. That night, the village was partially razed.

>Several days later, the survivors were allowed to bury the 642 dead inhabitants of Oradour-sur-Glane who had been killed in just a few hours. Adolf Diekmann said the atrocity was in retaliation for the partisan activity in nearby Tulle and the kidnapping of Helmut Kämpfe.
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 935x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 935x1024px
>>
>>33355635
top kek, krauts didn't even set foot on my country. >tfw ww2 neutral
>>
>>33364472
Post SG550
>>
>>33355548
Why do people even address tripfags on this board? They are treated the same as everyone else, instead of being discriminated against. Why?
>>
>>33364617
ain't no mountainnigger
>>
File: 1487102881345.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1487102881345.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>33355605
>nah buddy, it would have just gone longer.

No.

If Germany actually had the momentum and invested air support to the east instead of bombing Britain for no apparent reason they would have been parading in Moscow by then. Italy would have fully committed to Stalingrad without pulling back for Operation Husky. Leningrad would just be rubble and ash as well as bodies because Stalingrad was lost to prevent the siege from lifting. Active recon would sweep the sky further eastward, stopping Stalin's 3rd 5 year plan of having factories in the Urals. The Soviets would have nothing left than actual unarmed people in uniforms and if they pulled from the east ever more than Japan would have eventually sustained against China.
>>
>>33355564
>>North Vietnam lost more people.
>In South Vietnam.

W-who were the real bad guys then?
>>
File: rttrtrtrtr.jpg (46KB, 463x693px) Image search: [Google]
rttrtrtrtr.jpg
46KB, 463x693px
>>33363710
really? I always thought it was true. In the minds of the alleged SS men that may have done it, it was said that they did because they thought the people worked against them/partisians something like that..

got a link about it? Would like to read.
>>
>>33359688
You retard. The US took them from Germany as war prizes, they weren't kikes.
>>
Germany would've won the war if the british french and other western powers weren't jewed, churchhilled', and FDR'd into the war.
>>
>>33355489
He would have won if he got the russian people on his side
>>
The fact that it's 2017 and every year more and more Holocaust controversy grows, just goes to show you that history is always and should always be open to interpretation. There are certain places in Europe (looking at you Deutschland) where they can't even view the same fucking YouTube content as us Americans and questioning history (the Holocaust) is criminally punishable. Even if you believe all the Jewish propaganda we've been fed our whole lives, the censoring of history is a blatant wrongdoing and should raise red flags
>>
>>33355636
There were. Look up the 1926 Census of the USSR and the the 1931 Census of Poland. You'll see >3.1 million Jews in Poland in 1931, and >1.97 million Jews in Ukraine SSR and Belarus SSR. Combined, that's over 5 million Jews, all without the RSFSR (more than .5 million in 1926), Lithuania (more than .15 million according to Lithuania's 1923 census), the rest of the Baltics, Romania and the rest of the Balkans including Greece, Germany, France, the UK, and Southern Europe.
>>
>>33365446
So what you're saying is all Jews died in WWII?
>>
>>33355489
>>>/his/
>>
>>33365474
No. There were much more than 1 million Jews in the rest of Europe (France, Germany, Balkans, Romania, Greece, UK, and so on).
>>
>>33365091
>The US beats Germany to the atomic bomb
>by using the scientists they took from Germany after they had lost the war
>The Manhattan Project began in 1942
>Operation Paperclip begins months after Germany surrenders

Sure thing bud
>>
>>33365446
>>33365474
>>33365519
Furthermore, if we look at the Nuremberg Laws, we'll see that even more individuals were to be considered Jewish; individuals that wouldn't otherwise on a census be listed as Jewish. So, to say that there were less than 6 million people in Europe that were either fully Jewish or considered Jewish according to the Nuremberg Laws and rulings on those laws (individuals that the Holocaust would have concerned), let alone for one to say that there were less than 6 million fully-Jewish Jews in Europe, is false.
>>
File: 1469756161911.jpg (90KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
1469756161911.jpg
90KB, 600x544px
>>33355489
>mfw all this historical revisionism.
Take this to /pol/. The past is the past. Only the future matters now.
>>
>>33364687
Because /k/ tripfags tend to be alright since they usually have some backstory that they've told /k/, and not just some faggots looking for attention.
>>
>>33355622
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5uVnwA5zuM
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.