[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me a brief rundown of what's going on in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: FNV_NCR_Flag.png (68KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_NCR_Flag.png
68KB, 2000x1333px
Can someone give me a brief rundown of what's going on in California with their new wave of gun laws? I'm planning on camping in Sequioa this summer but I've heard rumors that 1911s will be banned and that's my only handgun (wtf)
>>
>>33343691
I wouldn't believe the 1911 would get put on a ban list if I was told it.

I live in Cali, most gun laws revolve around grip wrapping your AR's and bullet buttons.
>>
>1911s banned

Not true at all.
>>
>>33343691
You may be the single biggest fagot to ever post on 4chan. Congratulations

The single best thing that could ever happen to the USA is for a massive release of CO2 od the entire cali coast that kills every last commie cunt in the state.
>>
>>33343845
k cool
>>
>>33343746
>Not true at all.
yet
>>
Basically, "you want mirrion fun dorrars?" "too bad, here bans, fuck u."
>>
File: 500.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
>>33343863
You deny that the entire population of cali disappearing in an instant would not be wonderful for the long term in the USA?
>>
>>33343691

Sequoia is a great place to camp but try Kings Canyon instead. Kings Canyon has got some less strict rules about camping and fires. Look for Boulder Creek it has some floating camp sites that are great if you want to get away from people. Find Huma Lake and instead of going left just go right.
>>
Try some sourdough while you're here, OP. No one else anywhere on the god damn planet makes it correctly.
>>
>>33343948
Cool thanks dude. Coming from AZ, I love your state, I just hate the laws.
>>
>>33344019
>I love your state, I just hate the laws.

Welcome to every day in the life of the /k/ommandos that are stuck in this state.
>>
>>33343691
>camping in Sequioa

Kek, buy a can of bear pepper spray, that's all you'd need there. If you want to visit LA or San Francisco/Oakland, bring heavy firepower and hire a very good attorney.

Fuck Commiefornia, if your not a nigger or a gook, there's nothing there for you except rip-off tourist shit.

-A former lifelong Commiefornian who just moved to Arizona.
>>
>>33343691

>brief rundown of new laws.

TL;DR the state has decided you don't NEED firearms or personal rights, your freedoms are hereby nullified.
>>
>>33344133
I'm more worried about weirdos than I am about bears to be honest familia.
>>
>>33343725
70 series 1911's have been banned for years already though. the 80 series "1991" which is a 1911 in appearance only is not however.
>>
>>33343691
The new laws are bad, but the wild-ass exaggeration of just how bad they are is counterproductive. The thing is, exaggerating the situation and making people think the laws are worse than they really are just makes the actual laws - bad as they are - seem reasonable by comparison.

The basics for an out-of-stater are this: Don't bring your assault weapon, and after the end of this year (unless the Supreme Court overturns the new law, which, with Gorsuch on the court, actually looks pretty promising) you won't be able to buy ammo here as an out of state resident, so you'll have to bring your own. That's about it.
>>
>>33344217
Unless you're black, brown, mentally ill, in the country illegally, non-male, non-heterosexual, or a convicted criminal. Then you're championed as a hero of the state. If you fulfill more than one of those categories you're literally the second coming of Christ.
>>
Any threads involving California need to be pruned and the posters banned.
You fuckers HAVE guns, yet more laws are passed. SHOOT THE FUCKERS.
The Second Amendment was not made for faggots to plink at paper targets, it was made to resist tyranny. YET YOU DO NOTHING. These parasite fucks strip your rights, steal your money, and flood your state with criminals.
What you should be doing is sniping these fucks, bombing their cars, burning their houses to the ground, and raping their wives, daughters, or by most of this board their sons. MAN THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>33344294
What about them adding that provision where literally no pistol not in current production can ever be added to the approved handgun roster?

What about them revising the approved handgun roster and dropping over half of the currently approved handguns, including everything capable of being fired in single action?

What about the proposed quarter-a-round ammo tax (I'm not sure if this actually made it into a bill)?
>>
>>33344319
Did your mom forget to give you your medicine this morning?
>>
>>33344337
No, My mom died when I was 19. Did you remember to take your estrogen for your transition? Because California is about to cut your dick off.
>>
>>33344355
I remember being this edgy when I was 13.
>>
File: 1429294917993.gif (2MB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
1429294917993.gif
2MB, 390x285px
>>33344360
Do us a favor, kill yourself. Use one of the banned guns.
>>
>>33344389
>>
>>33344036
>grew up in California
>working on moving out of state
>got a job dropped in my lap for double pay with benefits
.... God fucking damnit.
>>
>>33344319

Oh that's right let's just make their point for them even more that gun owners are unstable degenerates.
>>
>>33343973

Totally agree there everyone else thinks it's just a matter of tossing in some vinegar and done. If I wasn't type 2 I'd eat a fucking loaf of some Boudin sourdough everyday.
>>
>>33344268
Remember to worry about fucking Mexicans protecting drug crops they're trying to grow in national/state parks. People say I'm fucking crazy for open carrying in national parks even with it being one of the few legal places you can carry at all
>>
>>33344133
Retardation: the post
>bring heavy firepower, brudda, if gonna inna the most heavily policed municipalities and don't forget to pay that retainer, hurp
>niggers gooks and tourist traps everywhere you like, I'm fuckin outta here.
Thanks for sanitizing our pool just that extra bit. May not seem like much to you, but we're eternally grateful, though cannot speak on what brother AyZ thinks of such misfortune.
>former lifelong commiefornian
uwatcorky? The fuck is the meaning of that., by sounds of it you never stepped foot on our turf and the only lifelong claim you can make is running from the littlest booh. Oh well, one less braindead faggot. Enjoy your triple digit landlocked paradise there Magda.
>>
>>33344306
Wew, another rhodes scholar who cannot into untriggered by anything unlike (You)
I'm half brown, do I win anything? You sure them crooked pols haven't set me aside a parade or something?
>mentally ill
>championed
Fuck are you on about, home-schooler, err is it public schooler? FYI, the mentally unstable/ill/et al is a nationwide fiasco, fuggo.
>parroting the bullet points of someone elses narrative.
Grow a fookin spine you coward. ITM stop daydreaming about my state, fucboi.
>>
>>33344421
>pity.
>from a Californian.
I wouldn't let you piss on me if I was on fire and dying of thirst.
>>
>>33344294
And you coming to our rescue, o Romeo.
>wild ass exaggeration
>counterproductive
>assault weapon
Fugh. The genius floweth over.
>>
>>33344319
Daydreaming on this fedco imoji bored is reaching ludicrous levels.
>Passing unenforceable bs laws is TYRANNY!
>Might as well fly the "Republic of Tyranny"
Do the world, and more specifically, us CAnians, a solid and stay put in whatever cesspool you have so much gun fun in, cool? How do you know what guns I got and how I do nothing? Nobody strips my rights, twinkee. Paper targets. nah, not me. Pretty presumptuous of you. You are right on about the ankle deep criminal goo just keeps getting worse, idunno. And I'll have you know my definition of MANNING THE FUCK UP has fuck all to do with raping anyone's wife, daughter or... son? Probably best to keep your proclivities under wraps, BillyBobby.
>>
>>33344327
What about that troll hunter dood over there in scandinaviastan or wherevers. What about hooking a nigga up wit dat contac info meng
>>
>>33343691

The bullet button loophole was patched and hi cap mag possession is banned. But this isn't a problem since you'd be a visitor, and thus can posses anything legally for up to 180 days from entry into the state. Be sure to keep your ID on you at all times.

>>33343725

1911s are banned for commercial sale, because Ruger lobbied for gun control that gives them a monopoly. All my local gun stores are selling sp101s at about $2000 each, about three times the MSRP.
>>
>>33344534
Tastiest post
>>
OP, don't visit downtown SF. The homeless population has gotten out of control and crazy people often just walk around hitting normal people while others casually shoot up in public. The police don't care since the AG won't prosecute.

If you want to visit "cool" things, I'd do the Hiller Aviation Museum (home to the Boeing SST cockpit) or the Computer History Museum. San Jose is very safe, but like LA is full of beaners. Sausalito is definitely worth a visit, especially if you arrive by ferry. There's also the Jelly Belly and Budwieser factories out in Fairfield.
>>
>>33344327

>What about them adding that provision where literally no pistol not in current production can ever be added to the approved handgun roster?

Nonissue due to 3d printing and CNC machines. We're doing the dirty work that ensures guns can't ever be banned. Which is why the state moved onto requiring background checks for ID sales, but we'll catch up to that soon enough. Can't stop the rock.

>What about the proposed quarter-a-round ammo tax (I'm not sure if this actually made it into a bill)?

That's only an SF County law. Didn't make it across the state because it'd cause PD budgets to increase.
>>
>>33344881
>180 days
Mmmm, need source pls. My understanding was sixty days. No importation of STANDARD capacity magazines, period. Bullet button loophole, awwwwww. you got me. I'm being epically trolled huh?
>>
>>33344915

>for ID sales

*for ammo sales
>>
>>33344920

anything over 5 rounds is hi-cap, at least to Ruger (the all-American™ gun manufacturer that only makes safe™ guns which are not banned by any of the gun control CA imposes)
>>
>>33344689

Non English speaking nigger, spick, or gook spotted.
>>
>need a background check to buy ammo

nuke that shithole leftist state
>>
>>33343912

There's literally more than 1 million conservative people living here. It's just were washed out in even bigger numbers of libs.

In what war in history has anyone ever purposely killed a million of their allies?
>>
>>33343725
>I live in Cali, most gun laws revolve around grip wrapping your AR's and bullet buttons.

If the pistol grip is wrapped, or it's one of the special stocks like the Thordsen or the Hera CQR, you don't need a bullet button.
>>
File: 0019-023.jpg (440KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0019-023.jpg
440KB, 1114x1600px
>>33343691
1911 is the only handgun not banned and I don't know where your bullshit is from.
>>
>>33345602
The Great Patriotic War?
>>
>>33344271
>muh JOHN MOSES BROWNING DESIGNED THE PERFECT PISTOL
kill yourself
>>
>>33344306
Yeah, basically.

But I'm a white, male, ex-military, pro gun, Christian, mentally stable, college educated, republican voter.

>might as well be the devil.
>>
File: neither_d_or_r.jpg (20KB, 187x187px) Image search: [Google]
neither_d_or_r.jpg
20KB, 187x187px
>>33344929
>Ruger says they're HI-CAP, so there.
Ya, totally mist the gist, friendo. Was requesting a source for the visitor "can possess anything legally for up to 180days" fabrication in that post. Spec. the 180 part.
First, and most importantly, no non-resident can import/possess just "anything" legally for even a microsecond. So let's iron that garbage out right, quick. Toss an M2 up on the pintle like so:
https://youtu.be/i5OotYhug04?t=858
, fire up the engine, point west or south and roll out. We'll see how far into enemy territory (You) get before your shit gets pushed all the way in by the jackboots. Leaving it in the trunk will result in same when unlucky enough to be on the shit end of a property search.
FYI, the reference was made to highlight how herd mentality and lack of critical thinking/analyses (propaganda if you will) is what the libtarded regressives are banking on for ultimate victory. Injecting THEIR rhetoric, hyperbole and narrative into what becomes their iteration of the baseline discussion has already won them this much. Assault weapon, HIGH capacity and so forth get spouted with nary a hiccup and nobody with more than two brain cells is the wiser. I weep for my species.
>>33345231
Profound, esp. when the given was stated already.
>>33344758
>have brown
I speaky da American English twink boy. Keep professing your love for the aristocracy and eventually some self-respecting patriot will do you the favor of knocking your faggot ass dicklet in the dirt. Conform much?
>>33345602
>literally more than five million conservative people
Polished that up for you, neighbor. Also, conditional on: conservative=registered Republican (1M+ in LACO alone!)

Question for anyone privy:
Is it true the CADMV registers, by default (READ: NO indication given,) all new ID/License applicants with the Dumbocratic party?
I have not been able to confirm/deny this remark and looking for any help.
>>
>>33347582
>hurr basically
>someone pass the nachos pls
Defeated, the post.
>the devil
What's the issue? Non-believer here, but isn't el diablo a pretty powerful mofo? I will never understand why people obsess over how others perceive them.
>>
>>33348429

Goodness, a lecture by a Dindu wanna-be banger. Probably shouldn't have been slanging nickle bags in the little boy's room during English class. Sad, but funny in a very pathetic way.
>>
>>33349274
When you said "Goodness" did you mean to say "Goodness gracious!"??? C'mon, say you did, pls. Aaaaaaaaaaanyways, who gives a diddly shit about meaningless and useless English classes when the teach is so cooperative. And FTR, never street level Mr. B. Poindexter. Now back to class, bitch.
>>
>>33349501

Sarcasm, my pathetic little dindu friend. Look it up when you're not busy organizing BLM riot lootings on Facebook, or inventing stories about how your nappy-headed mud worshipping ancestors were "Kangs an shieet."
>>
>>33348429
DMV default registering us? No, and how are you stupid enough to believe that's likely?
>>
>>33350107
>DMV default registering us? No, and how are you stupid enough to believe that's likely?

He's a Dindu, they think AIDS and crack were government plots to keep da senpai down.
>>
>>33348429
>Is it true the CADMV registers, by default (READ: NO indication given,) all new ID/License applicants with the Dumbocratic party?

No, you're just given the option register when you're at the DMV.

t.registered republican in california
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.