[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you carry to work? Have any of you gotten in trouble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1487332359341.png (319KB, 599x595px) Image search: [Google]
1487332359341.png
319KB, 599x595px
Do any of you carry to work? Have any of you gotten in trouble for carrying at work? Has carrying to work ever saved your life or the life of a coworker?
>>
>>33342114
I carry to work but I leave it in my car. I'm not worried about anyone breaking into my car since my company has security patrol the parking lot. Policy says no weapons on the premises, but the real reason I don't carry at work is because I work in a lot of tight spaces and I can see it getting really uncomfortable
>>
Carry and lock it in a gun safe in the car. My car also has lo jack and i log all of my serials of anything above 250$
>>
I carried all the time when I was a wagecuck. The trick is to never ever tell anyone you carry, no matter how good a friend they are. Pocket carry is ideal because there is no chance for someone to see it. Anyone who notices your bulging pocket will think you are a nerd, not that you have a 40mm Glock automatic with assault clip.
>>
>>33342114
>Do any of you carry to work?
Yes but I work on a farm and my own boss.
>Have any of you gotten in trouble for carrying at work?
No
>Has carrying to work ever saved your life or the life of a coworker?
No
>>
>>33342114
In tennessee by law your car is considered an extension of your home. Employers cannot prevent you from having a gun in your vehicle. Ive carried into work on the rare occasion we pull an overnighter. This being tennessee almost all coworkers own guns, no one cares
>>
File: EDC Options.jpg (215KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
EDC Options.jpg
215KB, 800x600px
>>33342114
My boss carriers so it's basically gun shop tier there.

bretty neato
>>
Yes.

Hard mode: I work in a gun free zone and wear scrubs.
>>
All day every day. At work am I supposed to - no but I do.
>>
>>33342114
>Do any of you carry to work?

No because I have to go in to refineries and some of these oil and gas companies have insane rules not to mention I've seen people lose their job for having a spent shell in the back of their truck. Same thing with alcohol, one guy had a couple of bottle caps laying in his truck bed and he was terminated
>>
>>33342114
Nope, my work place is guarded by a private army.

Nope, because "trouble" would entail some combination of shot and fired.

Nope, last I checked I was living in the 1st world.
>>
File: trees.jpg (863KB, 1288x966px) Image search: [Google]
trees.jpg
863KB, 1288x966px
Yes, I'm a forester.

I literally keep my AK in my truck and carry a pistol on me at all times.
>>
>>33343401
>Nope, last I checked I was living in the 1st world.
There it is. The bait.
>>
>>33343548
where do you work? what do you do all day?
>>
I carry at work with a fun provided by my workplace. Being an LEO has it's perks.
>>
>>33342114
Lotta guys carry at my work
It's a fireable offense
Supervisors are always telling people to stop fucking doing that
Management will fire anyone they want.

On another note
Buddy was CC a HK mark 23 for a month
I never even noticed
>>
>>33343340
Do you cc in your prison wallet?

I always wondered how I would carry in scrubs maybe ankle holster as much as I don't like them
>>
>>33343577
I work in Northern Maine.

A forester is basically the person who manages forest lands for timber harvesting.

I am in charge of logging crews, and I tell them what to cut, when to cut, and how much to cute. We do this to assure the forest is growing as fast and healthily as it can to bring a maximum financial return to the landowner.

For example, this is a thinning harvest I did in a fir stand to allow the trees room and light to grow.

I spend my days managing the crews and walking the forest figuring out what needs to be done, if anything, and how things are growing.
>>
>>33343577
Here's my most recent cut I did where I cut out a lot of the spruce and kept pine in an effort to allow light to the understory so the pine can spread seed and regenerate the stand.
>>
>>33343673
My negro, I cruise timber in Southern Louisiana. What do you keep on your hip?
>>
I'm a lawyer. I carry any time I'm not going into a secure area with metal detectors and have a second full sized handgun with reloads in my desk. I work for my self so no boss, I never had to pull my gun but one of the guys that I work with has had to pull his. Lawyers attract a lot of crazy people.
>>
>>33343705
Lately I've been carrying a P64.

9x18 ain't the best, but for its size and safety features, I think it suits my needs well.
>>
File: 1473325377237.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1473325377237.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
>>33343768
I like the cut of your jib lobster anon. Keep keeping the trees happy.
>>
>>33343738
Law bro. Same here. Always have 2 gun s. I do criminal law so i have lots of crazies in my office
>>
>>33342114

I use to carry at a hospital I worked at. Got fired cause I had to draw on a guy.

Still carry, even at my current job.
>>
>>33343808
I mostly do civil stuff so I have people who are no longer in even loose contact with reality coming in wanting to file suit on the government for putting reptilian mind control drugs in the water and shit. When you tell them to get the fuck out you become part of the conspiracy.
>>
>>33343207

What holster is that in the bottom right?
>>
>>33343975

A 100% custom build by https://ksgarmory.com

Dude is a wizard, I'd rec emailing rather than using the page, tell him your needs.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.