[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got drunk and accidentaly fired my gun. i was playing around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1489542091728.png (281KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489542091728.png
281KB, 480x360px
I got drunk and accidentaly fired my gun. i was playing around pretending to be defending against a home invasion. I live in a small apartment in a large building. can the cops take away my gun?
>>
>>33341789
bait
>>
>>33341789
Just say you ND while cleaning.
>>
>can the cops take away my gun?

I hope they do, dumb ass
>>
File: monitored.png (447KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
monitored.png
447KB, 1920x1080px
>>33341789
>can the cops take away my gun?

Depends on state and local municipality laws and codes.

Did anyone call the cops, and was anyone hurt?

Also, you're a dipshit.
>>
File: trolled_hard.jpg (67KB, 378x512px) Image search: [Google]
trolled_hard.jpg
67KB, 378x512px
>>33341840
>>
>>33341805
No I do this very often when drunk
>>
you got drunk and accidentally fire a gun while playing pretend home invasion.

do the world a favor and play pretend russian roulette next time
>>
cop here, i'm on my way to take your gun(s) now
>>
>>33341840
it's evidence of a serious offence and is the owner still a fit and proper person to possess firearms?
Fuck yeh, police should seize all his guns at least for the duration of the investigation.
>>
>>33341789
Your an automatic felon now, hope you enjoy ass rape prison. Not even the best lawyer in the world could get you out of this one. 100% boned
>>
Lmao u remind me of me op when I accidently my whole drawer with my .357 mag when I was drunk.

I must say boom from a .357 mag inside a house ain't as bad as must people here complain.
>>
>>33343214
>>33343138
how do you guys live in places where it's not unlawful to possess a firearm when intoxicated?
>>
>>33343281
Ion know I just fuked up cuz i thought I emptied it.
>>
File: 1487570650131.png (631KB, 671x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487570650131.png
631KB, 671x720px
I'm on my way to arrest you, don't try anything funny kid.
>>
Not drunk but about 25 years ago I had a .380 don't remember manufacturer at this point. Just finished cleaning it and stuck a magazine in it and pulled the slide back and let it go to chamber a round and the gun went off. Hit the TV cracked the screen ricochet off hit the concrete floor and bounced up and stuck in the ceiling. Scared the fucking shit out of me.

Thought I might have fucked up and pulled the trigger or something so I went outside and chambered another round. Same damn thing happened. Took it in to have it fixed. Worked fine for a while then one day at the range it started doing it again. Got rid of it
>>
>>33341789
Let's hope so.
>>
>>33344685
Perfect example of why you should always mind your muzzle direction.
>>
>>33341789
your thought shouldn't be "can the cops take away my gun?" but instead "am i responsible enough to own a gun?"

it's retards like you who make it bad for the rest of us.
>>
>>33341789
>drunk
>fired my gun
>playing around
found the poster-boy for gun control
>>
>>33341789
I certainly hope they do , Fucking dumbass
>>
>>33343281
I live in fucking European Union and it's legal here. Your "land of the free" sucks, man.
>>
>>33341855
You shouldn't own a firearm you weapons grade cunt. I hope you do have it confiscated
>>
File: 1485307059256.jpg (38KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
1485307059256.jpg
38KB, 640x574px
ATF here. On my way to shoot your dog.
>>
>>33345487
If you asked the ATF to not shoot your dog would they shoot it several times out of spite or acquiesce and merely beat it to death with a baton?
>>
>>33341789
Yes and you can be charged with discharging a firearm while intoxicated which is a second degree misdemeanor.
>>
>>33343214
You alcoholic piece of shit I remember your thread. Did you quit drinking or at least get your citizenship?
>>
>>33341855
ND in your apartment?
>>
There's zero tolerance for handling firearms while drinking. You're gonna get charged with a felony and, yes, lose your firearms. Way to go, dumbass.
>>
>>33341789
Haha.but I get it.

I've walked outside and just shoot my tree drunk. The difference is I live in the country so nobody cares. My neighbors think I'm a weird ass serial killer guy, but that's it. I don't mind, guess who isn't going to rob my house when I'm not home.
>>
>>33341855
I hope you NG into your head next time
>>
>>33341789
Its also illegal to discharge a firearm in a residence
>>
>>33347051
>guess who isn't going to rob my house when I'm not home.

The people who didn't see/hear you shoot your tree?

Your neighbours know you have guns worth money now that you've advertised it.
>>
>>33341789
"hurr durr let's hope so" fags can fuck their mothers some more
>>
>>33343214
I've been there.

>be me. Year 2012.
>bought brand new 6" Ruger GP100.
>2 hrs later cocking and decocking around tiny apartment while loaded with .357 mag hp.
>girlfriend left a short laundry basket around a corner for me to conveniently trip over while decocking.
>thumb slips off hammer
>-REEEEEEE- for a couple of seconds before noticing the smell...then the small hole in the wall
>ohfuckmyneighbors.gift
>only person home is old lady down stairs who thought I dropped something.
>come back to apartment to realize a stud had beautifully caught the bullet.

Ever since I refuse to fuck around. Worst moment ever. Glad no one was hurt.
>>
No one calls the cops over one shot.

Source:im a contract killer
>>
>>33344685

You prolly should have detail stripped it. Sounds like the firing pin was gummed up and stuck.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.