[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your mercenary thread get deleted Cont. South African

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: SADF feels.png (178KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
SADF feels.png
178KB, 680x750px
>tfw your mercenary thread get deleted
Cont. South African Civil War solutions
Galil and FAL copies for everyone
>>
File: Afrikaners.jpg (60KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
Afrikaners.jpg
60KB, 604x377px
>>
File: 20170318_000332.jpg (1MB, 1371x1743px) Image search: [Google]
20170318_000332.jpg
1MB, 1371x1743px
>>33340291

You guys from the other thread are delirious. I'm gonna keep wearing my short shorts, drinking my savannah, enjoying my biltong and pulling hot tail. While the rest circle jerk about a Zim type scenario from their mom's basement in new jersey.
>>
>You will never deploy to Africa
>The guys you signed up with will never get cheap ass crates of WW2 era surplus
>You will never get lucky enough to get one of the handful of M1A1's
>You will never prove to be exceptionally handy with it
>You will never remove dindu's with your good buddy, another artist with an M1A1
>He will never eventually start giving you funny looks as the war goes on
>One day you will never get into a particularly bad firefight
>The odds are seeming pretty grim, and retreat seems inevitable
>When the shooting gets so intense anyone who hasn't ran off yet is in too much of a berserk rage to notice anything
>You will never notice your buddy staring at you calmly, before he raises his gun
>He will never shoot before you can react, blowing your head off
>Your absolute seething anger will never cause you to rise from half an hour later, laying waste to the camp now set up around you before making a beeline for Mombasa
>You will never find that son of a bitch sitting at the bar room, drinking gin like nothing happened
>You will never blow him away, the on lookers not reacting out of shock of seeing a headless man with a Thompson Gun blowing some other dude to pieces
>You will never calmly walk out of the bar, the legend of a headless thompson gunner aiding in multiple seemingly hopeless battles spreading quickly across Africa
>>
File: ogaluga bombom.png (365KB, 550x782px) Image search: [Google]
ogaluga bombom.png
365KB, 550x782px
>>33340346
Their shit was funny, that's why I made a new thread. I hope they don't start their civil war earlier than July
>>
>>33340291
Quick questions to saffers here: How're the Private Security business over there? Are they interested in hiring foreigners that apply? Also, how much easier will the process of private ownership will it be for me if I were to work for private security?
>>
File: roland.jpg (253KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
roland.jpg
253KB, 600x840px
>>33340381
I didn't know Warren Zevon's ghost posted on /k/
>>
>>33340411
They hire coloreds they are cheaper than whites and more trustworthy than blacks. also if you don't speak Afrikaans no one will take you serious, English is a kaffir language.
>>
>>33340411
You want to make peanuts? Like you'd probably get paid more working as a mall guard in Mexico city.
>>
>>33340404
My face when he is probably more qualified then Trump to run a country.
>>
>>33340450

Wrong on so many levels.

>we whites are engaged in a racial war where we are heavily out manned
>best we get picky with who helps us, fellow whites who speak English are the devil
>>
>>33340519
(you)
>>
>>33340554
He asked about the reality not some civil war dream. Most of the security countries are run by Afrikaners and Afrikaners trust Anglos less than Niggers
>>
>>33340556
Naw bro... naw.

Have some peri peri on that post, its on me, your burn sucked.
>>
>>33340587
Yea, it's hard knowing you cant emigrate to the UK, make your money and return in your 40s and retire on the Cape or Durbs. I'd be bitter as well.
>>
>>33340611
Who'd want to go to poo in loo land? Especially when you have a European passport
>>
File: Screenshot_20170317-182505.png (148KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170317-182505.png
148KB, 480x800px
>>33340291
>>tfw your mercenary thread get deleted
you what, m8?
>>
>>33340450
>They hired coloreds
Guess I have that checked down, how hard is it to read, write and be fluent in Afrikaans without having much of an embarrassing accent? Do they trust Armenian looking fellas?
>>33340506
Ehh, I alreay live in a third world nation that's already in an economic depression. Anything there is a bit more better trade off than here.
>>
>>33340727
He means this one
>https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/33338255
>>
>>33340802
Armenian seems quite far away from Afrikaans but it's the effort and not being an Anglo what counts and just as >>33340506 said it's nothing to make a fortune, if you aren't having your own company or if you are in a company's higher ranks
>>
>>33340868
Do they have interests in engineers to take care of their equipment, like vehicles? What are possible positions open to former military officers?
>>
>>33340291
bump
>>
>>33340519
Mugabe pls go
>>
>>33341153
>Do they have interests in engineers to take care of their equipment, like vehicles?
They just have normal cars no fancy special equipment, so nothing a normal shop can't fix.
>What are possible positions open to former military officers?
No idea, but I know that they are kinda interested in foreign officers for their own officer training.
>>
>>33340591
peri peri isn't even hot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.