[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /k/ i come to you with a very sad update. if you were on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: SIG-Sauer-1911-Super-Target-3.jpg (149KB, 1000x558px) Image search: [Google]
SIG-Sauer-1911-Super-Target-3.jpg
149KB, 1000x558px
Well /k/ i come to you with a very sad update. if you were on several weeks ago then you might remember my story. if you weren't then here's the gist of it.
>worked at gun store
>boss told us about manufacturer sales contests
>apply online and take a test and begi collecting points
>win guns from sales
>guns arrive
>boss steals them from us, puts them in store inventory
>pic related is one gun
>won't even reimburse me for taxes
I contacted the ATF about it. It took them forever to finally get back to me. Here's the bullshit the ATF gave me. They said that it's a private matter and that there's nothing they can do about it. They said my options were to report the guns stolen or hire a lawyer and sue him, which would of course be more expensive than the guns are worth. I asked them how he could legally take possession of firearms that were invoiced to somebody else, that he didn't pay for, that he didn't pay taxes on, and then sell it in his store. That's theft and tax fraud. I spoke to two different agents about this and they just shrugged and said "it was transferred to his store". I told them the Sig wasn't transferred to his store. It was transferred to an FFL in a neighboring state because im an out of state resident and he called that FFL and convinced them to transfer it to him.
>continued in part 2
>>
>>33337268
Pretype this and report as theft
>>
>part 2
Again they shrugged and said that it was won through a sales contest at his store. So i ask "so you're telling me that if i purchase a gun from another ffl online and have it transferred to a local ffl that there are no ATF regulations requiring the ffl to actually transfer the firearm? the ffl can just keep a gun that somebody else paid for and sell it?" The ATF said yes, that was the case. I asked how that would look in his aquisition and distribution books since he's selling guns that he didn't buy. They agreed that it is a case of theft and his books might be fucked up but they still arent gonna do anything about it. So clearly the local ATF is either incompetent or in cahoots with my old boss. Hiring a lawyer wouldn't be worth it. I have the invoices and i could report the guns stolen but he has a brother that works for the state police so that probably wouldn't yield any results. So there ya go /k/. My old boss found a way of exploiting his employees to get free shit and i'm out about $400 on fucking taxes for guns that I never even got to take possession of. So my only options are to be petty and make a bunch of fake e-mails and destroy his business with bad reviews online and call the manufacturers and let them know what he's been doing and hopefully they'll pull his reps as a consequence of his behavior. The ATF is so fucking useless. Goddamn.
>>
>>33337290
Call up company that awarded you guns, explain situation, profit? A big company that wants good customer service should be able to help.
>>
File: 2cr964h.jpg (111KB, 560x843px) Image search: [Google]
2cr964h.jpg
111KB, 560x843px
>>33337290
Contact SIG and let them know what happened. Post about it on SIG social media sites. Make it stink in public. They might go after him for you or get distributors to black list him or I don't know what. Weaponize the online social media gun community on this.

Does he have facebook? Twitter? Start shit posting.
>>
i'm gonna keep bumping this just so others can see what to watch out for. if you're from WV don't purchase anything from Classic in Barboursville. If you purchase stuff online or on gunbroker dont buy anything from Classic LE Supply. There's a very good chance you may end paying full price for a gun he paid literally nothing for and it belongs to somebody else.
>>
File: 1453736631063.jpg (239KB, 530x796px) Image search: [Google]
1453736631063.jpg
239KB, 530x796px
You registered at ar15.com? If you can get GD on top of this that asshat is finished.
>>
>>33337375
no. im not familiar with what youre talking about
>>
everyone here try to give me 1 reason why the ATF isn't the most useless, morally shit, politically motivated, corrupt organization in the history of mankind
>>
Wheres the gs at
>>
Call regular local police for theft.
>>
Also through the hometown forum on AR15.com you might find a local lawyer willing to do some pro bono work to help you out.
>>
Damn OP that's shitty as fuck. This is why I don't shop at local gun stores anymore, I do everything online. I want to get a Curio and Relic FFL so I can stop relying on them for those transfers.

90% of gun store owners I've met are total crooks. Employees range from being dumb but kind hearted to retarded despite being a know-it-all, with a few genuinely good, knowledgeable people thrown in.

But the owners themselves are always assholes of the highest caliber.
>>
>>33337290
What's the shop's name? I'm happy to drop a bad review on them. Start fucking up his store's reputation.
>>
>>33337290
Call the police, his brother can't do shit.
>>
>>33337386
Because Congress and the EU exist
>>
>>33337405
This. My lawyer is based as fuck. He loves guns and actually shot a dindu trying to rob a liquor store he was at a few years back. He's /fit/ af too. I know that he'd take this case in a heartbeat, free of charge, if he heard I was in this kind of a mess.

Lawyers really aren't the crooked people make them out to be. They actually do a lot of pro bono work when it concerns something that they feel is genuinely wrong
>>
>>33337375
Yeah I would agree with rhus anon. Arfrom is kinda gay, but they can swing a pretty damn big hammer. Also iirc Sig is one of their site sponsors, so you could make a thread in their industry forum.

I remember your story OP, that Fucking sucks. Did you get a job somewhere else?
>>
>>33337350
Also this.

Seriously, nail this worthless fucker to the wall. Call Sig, they'll probably blacklist him and stop distributing to him. Get on AR 15 forums and tell everyone about this shithead, nobody will buy from him and word travels fast in the gun community. And like another anon said, a lawyer might even see it and offer to help you sue this fucker. Also, call the local police department, this is nothing but theft and police often buy a lot of shit from gun stores. Make him realize that he's going to be run out of business if he fucks with you like this.

And if he sells the gun before you get a chance to get him to stop this shit, demand that he buy the exact same one, out of pocket, and give it to you. This fucker deserves to be in jail but you'll have to settle for his business and livelihood being destroyed.
>>
Why the fuck haven't you reported this stolen yet?

This smells as fake as it can get.
>>
>>33337290
>>33337268
Why not contact SIG and explain what happened. I'd imagine they'd not be too happy to find out their rewards were taken away from the guy that not only earned them but paid the taxes on them. Also, surely you kept the tax records right? That should be some sort of proof in your favor that they're yours.
>>
>>33337529
yes. i have the invoices and the tax records from both Sig and Springfield.
>>33337463
Nah. still unemployed for the time being. Living off savings and taking some time off to find my calling. Probably looking into relocating. The area i live in has become a total shit hole. Also obviously the people here suck. Time to jump ship.
>>33337510
fuck yourself. i hope you never have to experience being victimized and the confusion and stress amd anxiety that comes from it.
>>
>>33337385
Go here: http://www.ar15.com/

Register for the forums. Make a thread in General Discussion, the hometown forum for your state and the Sig forum in the industry section.

Tell your story but don't beg for help. Just tell your story and ask for advice.
>>
File: stfu.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
stfu.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>33337617
>fuck yourself. i hope you never have to experience being victimized and the confusion and stress amd anxiety that comes from it.

STFU and man the fuck up, faggot. You aint got PTSD from being robbed.
If someone steals from you, you report them and let justice take its course (but willingly accept whatever course it might take), or you get your shit back yourself through whatever means necessary (be it direct, or through campaigning throughout the community).
>>
File: joker gas.gif (3MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
joker gas.gif
3MB, 300x225px
>>33337340
>calling SIG customer service
>"Th-they'll straighten this out....r-right?"
>>
either tell the truth or lie better
>>
I'm calling bullshit until you go to the cops, make a report and post a pic of said report. Whether the thief has relatives in LEO or not, first stop for you is local law enforcement.
>>
>>33337290
dude it's been weeks and you still haven't called sig or filed a police report? you know what's the first thing they're going to ask you? "why did you wait this long to report it?"
also, "his brother is a cop" isn't an excuse. don't file it with that brother and he won't know even then, he'd be obstructing justice. you're either full of shit or simply don't really care that much about being robbed $400 bucks. if you're telling the truth, you can get your gun with just a little bit of effort.
>>
>>33339210
>This
Sig/Springfield and the police should have been the first people you contacted.
>>
>>33337268
Dude get on Facebook. I don't want to read that shit, so I didn't.

Tl:;Dr. Learn where you are.
>>
>>33337268
Couple hours too late for OP to notice this but I have a serious threat for you to give your boss.
>Threaten to tell the IRS
If what you are telling us is true, the IRS will take the tax fraud allegation very seriously. It will most likely be far cheaper for him to just give you the gun to shut up. Lawyers and accountants are very expensive, especially when charging by the hour (fuck my rate is $150 and I am considered dirt cheap in my area).

If you want to go the contract route, see if there where any emails/notices/letters from your boss posted either publically (as in a spot all employees have access to) or directly offered just to you. Get a copy made fucking ASAP!
>Repeat get a copy of any written (or electronic) documentation.
Don't let him control evidence. BTW a lawyer is not neccessary for a contract violation lawsuit. You can represent yourself and if you have the contract in writing, even if he has the world's best lawyer, he will most likely lose (unless you are witholding something from us).

But if you threaten your boss, be ready with a second job (as in have them already give you an official offer). Once you grab him by the balls, expect him to go at you with whatever he can.
>>
>>33337290
Give us the name of his store, I want to drop a shit review on him
>>
>>33341630
This, the IRS are the exact kind of anal autists that can help you this once. Also don't mention discussing defaming your boss on a Nepalese tinsmithing forum.
>>
>>33337290
just take the gun out of the case and bring it home. if the gun isnt on his book he cant report it stolen
>>
>>33341630
Bringing in the IRS? That's cold man.
>Please continue

But I wouldn't threaten to tell the IRS, I would just tell him he has one more chance to do the right thing. I wouldn't want to give him time to prepare for them. I would also try to sue him for wrongful termination.
>>
>>33342063
see>>33342053
>>
>>33337290
Post the buisness name and website faggot.
>>
>>33342063
>>33341630
If you want to really kill him, call OSHA once your done with the IRS. They can fuck a business over for 3 months straight.
>>
Yeah... ATF doesn't deal with theft or tax fraud unless there's a dog they can shoot. You're barking up the wrong tree.
>>
>>33342245
See: >>33337361
>>
>>33337290
1) Local cops / Sheriff dpt.
if that fails
2) DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
if that fails
3) pursue small claims / IRS options

Why labor department? The gun is basically compensation for work you did. You're paying income tax on it--at its full RETAIL value, right?
LABOR
A
B
O
R
The labor department generally does not fuck around with employers who withhold wages. Go straight for the jugular. If they won't help, file the $25 or whatever for small claims court, where YOU REPRESENT YOURSELF, and SO DOES HE.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.