[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's - objectively - the best automatic rifle of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

What's - objectively - the best automatic rifle of the XXIst century?
>>
Indian rifle made in 2030 when India become superpower. Screencap this.
>>
>>33336706
The Trident Arms SIR, circa 2046.

It's the caseless ammunition combined with the compact bulpup design and the integrated computer that links up to the user's CMR implant that makes it literally flawless. Screencap this.
>>
>>33336706
AK 47
>>
>>33336728
DESIGNATED
>>
>>33336728
They're already masters in the biological weapon field. Indians.
>>
>>33336728
I'm sorry (not sorry), but India will never ever be a superpower.
>>
ak74
>>
>>33336706
The one developed in the 2090s. Screencap this post and pass it onto your children, you will see from beyond the grave that I was right.
>>
>>33336706
G11A2, rifle of the Federal Emirate of Germanistan
>>
File: IMG_0101.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0101.png
1MB, 640x1136px
The answer is, in all reality, "it depends". I think the AR platform suits Western militaries well. I think the AK platform suits Eastern Militaries and insurgents well.

It's dependent on your fighting doctrine and training levels.

Pic related. Plebe during basic training. USMA Class of 2020.
>>
>>33336997
>Forgetting that the development of the Fusion Assisted Pulse rifle (FAP) in 2071 made automatic weapons obsolete.
>>
>>33336983
It's already a superpoower though.
>>
>>33337026
>forgetting that first contact in 2091 introduced plasma based weapons
>>
>>33337047
>Using plasma outside Zero-G despite the obvious superiority of Newtonian weapons.

D'ragnzaar-9 please go. There's a reason Terra won the war.
>>
>>33336728
There's poo in the bolt!
>>
>>33337088
>year 65 of the year of mektor
>Still using nioo-tonien weapons

Get a load of this humanoid.
>>
>>33337088
>he doesn't want to pierce his enemy's now melting hearts with a bolt of superheated plasma

kinetics can lick my ass, plasma weapons are objectively superior for their greater stopping power. not to mention that they can melt through armor, let's see your railgun do that.
>>
>>33337135
GET OFF MY BOARD XENOS, GET OUT GET OUT GET OUTTTTTTTT.
>>
>>33336706
Hk416/417 probably
>>
>>33337192
>Muh heart melting
It's supposed to be a weapon of war, not the delicately feminine gaze of Anne Hathaway.

Enjoy your low fire rate, inferior accuracy, and gamma-alpha blindness, face-rapist.
>>
As many here have pointed out, we won't know what the best automatic rifle of the 21st Century is until the end of the 21st Century. The SG550 is probably the best automatic rifle of the 20th Century though.
>>
>>33337222
Your feeble, bi-hemispherical central nervous system cant possibly comprehend the subtle advantages of plasma weapons over your glorified slingshots.
>>
>>33337273
Those "glorified slingshots" punched holes in your buddies chests and your ships hulls just fine.
>>
>>33337273
>The xeno without opposable thumbs calling out humans on their physiological traits.

Go back to eating your children, you bug freak.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>33337334
Humans don't eat their children?
Barbarians. All of you.

No wonder the Supreme Hive wanted you wiped off the face of the galaxy. You are a disease.
>>
>>33337334
>he doesn't engage in voluntary digestive system exploration with his spawn
>he will never experience the love and trust required by a young one to let you swallow them whole

How are Humans so uncivilized?
>>
>>33337536
Shame we nuked the supreme hive then huh?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.