[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about joining the military for the minimum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (101KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1024x640px
I'm thinking about joining the military for the minimum amount of time I can for the training and benefits and potential experiences. I'm 25, slightly above average intelligence, minimal weapons knowledge/training, but out of shape (but could be at least presentable in a few months if I really committed to a strict diet and exercise regimen)... Is the muhrines my best option? Should I even bother looking at any of the special forces?
>>
>>33334979
>Should I even bother looking at any of the special forces?
Go for it. Remember to also get their insignia as a tattoo in order to earn some extra respect
>>
>>33334979
No. You are what we call a silly bitch. I was in the Marines and we would destroy you. Stay in the basement.
>>
Nigga you're 25 and it's peace time.

Most people who join are almost a decade younger than you.
The icing on the cake is being out of shape, it's peace time, they're not looking for any schlub with 2 legs and a heartbeat, now they have the option to pick and choose.

I would suggest going for the reserves, since you'll still get the training, xp, and some of the benefits.
>>
>>33335004
What did you say about me you little bitch? Etc.
>>33335007
You're probably right, though I want to go for more. I probably missed the boat, but I guess like fpbp said, might as well go for it.
>>
>>33334979
>Should I even bother looking at any of the special forces?
Now I'm no milfag, but I'm pretty sure almost everyone accepted into the special forces has never had to ask themselves that question, let alone ask others.

tl;dr no. don't bother.
>>
>>33335038
Your some wierd fat boy with no future asking advise on 4chan? Little bitch.
>>
File: 1488425121316-k.jpg (269KB, 642x702px) Image search: [Google]
1488425121316-k.jpg
269KB, 642x702px
>>33335049
Not OP but,
You should learn another language because you are no longer allowed to use english. You broke it
>>
>>33335076
Because you can't read it? I'm confused.
>>
>>33335044
Also probably right, but I suppose the worst I could do is make a better man of myself and still not measure up to nubile l337 warriors.
>>33335049
>>33335082
You are legitimately nigger-tier if you don't see what you did wrong. It also wouldn't surprise me if you are just larping given that you are just another shittalking anon on 4chan. I can guarantee that your life isn't what you want it to be. Or maybe you really are an ex-marine Wendy's chef making 150k a year and fucking MAD bitches with your 9 inch cock, nobody cares. I just am trying to make a decision, so I asked a question to see what responses I get that may or may not help me. You were not only not helpful, but you made a fool of yourself. Congratulations.
>>
>>33335165
Holy insecurities Batman. I make 70k a year, insurance claims. And I like eating at Wendy's, it's a good burger joint. So suck me.
>>
>Serving ZOG
>Any year

Come on now. You're 25. An 18 year old has an excuse for getting suckered into this.
>>
>>33334979
Tell your army recruiter you want an 11x contract so you can get the fat hazed out of your body.
>>
>>33335210
>implying you don't serve ZOG no matter what you do
>>
File: Kneel-Before-Zod.jpg (53KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
Kneel-Before-Zod.jpg
53KB, 600x412px
>>33335210
>>33335266
Who's Zog and what's his deal?

In my day you kneeled before Zod.
>>
>>33334979
>training and benefits and potential experiences.
What? The fuck do you hope get exactly?
>Training
Run a lot and do pushups and pull ups. That is 90% of Marine Corps training.
>Benefits
Take Motrin and water for everything. Call tech support when you have a medical problem (this will still probably be faster and more reliable than the VA).
>Experience
No employer looks at prior military status as anything bigger than fast food service UNLESS you're applying to be a overseas contractor.
>>
>>33335044
You'd actually be surprised.

I was in the navy recruiter building the other day and overheard one of them talking about a pair of boys who wanted to be in Special Forces but didn't think they were quality. There trying to pull them into anyway.

Special Forces may be a little to much op but you never know. If you're overweight, the marines will tone you out, no doubt.

If you're underweight like me, you're fucked bro.
>>
File: 1469492087362.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469492087362.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
>>33335197
>Holy insecurities Batman
>is insecure enough to feel the need to prove himself on 4chan
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.