[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright lads I'm going to my first gun show this Saturday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Gun show.jpg (2MB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gun show.jpg
2MB, 1620x1080px
Alright lads I'm going to my first gun show this Saturday

What should I expect? Any tips and/or recommendations?
>>
>>33328652
First and foremost you must confirm that there is an older lady selling homemade jerky. If she is not there than God does not will it for you to enter. If you enter anyways, bad deals await you.
>>
>>33328652
Ipswich?
>>
>>33328652
Beef jerky, Asian dudes selling tasers and airsoft tier optics, Bubba'd guns, a dude with a fuck ton of MREs, and maybe some weird guy in the back selling infomercial products.
>>
>>33328652
You should expect to waste your time and whatever money it costs to get in.
>>
>>33328783

wot
>>
>>33328810

this ^

gun shows are a waste 99% of the time, plus they usually charge some ridiculous $10+ cover charge, fuck that
>>
Gun shows are pretty fucking stupid. There are no deals, in fact quite the opposite. Shit is pretty fucking overpriced.

Last time I went, I did score a pretty cool target though, it's just a wire frame someone welded up that you can hang beercans from. For $20, I thought, why not?
>>
>>33328652
If you're newguns or noguns it isn't a waste. Just don't buy much other than jerky, fudge, memorabilia or books cause otherwise you're getting ripped. Great way to see lots of guns and people like you though.
>>
>>33328652
Off brand expandable batons, beef jerky, people trying to sell shitty stun guns to women, $1600 FN Five seveNs, an old man selling nothing but post war nazi memorabilia, shitty knife salesmen advertising plastic letter openers as "CIA daggers", etc
>>
>>33328652
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
>sound of gunshots from that video of a guy shooting himself with a blank while wearing a "NIJ specification (not certified) IIa soft armor vest"
>if you're lucky a "build your own AR" table where they sell you the built lower on a 4473 and then have a few tables of complete uppers, muzzle brakes, bcgs, etc.
>tacticool airsoft part covered ARs as far as the eye can see
>jerky
>the nazi memorabilia guy with nothing to actually sell
>the guy who brings out his classic gun and militaria collection, with nothing to sell/purposefully outrageous prices to achieve such so he can just shoot the shit with other fudds
>tables of fake knives and bootleg switchblades
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
>>
>>33328652
You're going to meet gougers everywhere and nothing there will be worth paying for. That said you can play bingo (someone post the sheet) and you can fingerfuck everything you want.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.