[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we answer the question once and for all whether or not you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Can we answer the question once and for all whether or not you can be legally BTFO for shouldering an AR15 pistol?
>>
>>33326274
Shouldering is cool, firing supposedly isnt
>>
>>33326274
I guarantee you they will never prosecute someone for this. They would lose in court and they know it. Besides I've been shooting for 37 years and I've never seen an ATF agent at the range hassling anyone about anything. Fuck 'em. Do what you want MAKE THEM STOP YOU. lol
>>
>>33326274
Do not say anything except to your lawyer. Then he infers to you what you need to say
>>
File: DSC_0440.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0440.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Also curious, as I might get one of those blade style brace things.
>>
Its confusing for sure. From what i gather, if the pistol comes with a brace, its ok. If you add a brace with the intent to shoulder, not ok.
Practically speaking, whoever is arresting you would have to have a real grudge against you to pursue this and they would have to have great evidence. I can bring a pistol and brace up to my chin and you cant tell if its touching my shoulder or just in front of it. I think the rule of thumb now is, theyre fine, just dont make yt videos of you shouldering it.
>>
>>33327569
The issue is two-fold.

First they have to prove you had INTENT to circumvent the NFA by installing a brace. this would be very hard to do unless you're a tard and posted all over FB about how "hahah fuck the NFA we brace now"

Second is the ruling that by touching the brace to your shoulder you have in fact "re-manufactured" the item into a prohibited item. This is so fucking laughable as to not be taken seriously. They will NEVER want to have to defend this bullshit in court.

Seriously shoulder it all you want at the range. Don't be dumb posting pics and vids of you doing it everywhere. Live your life. Fuck F-Troop.
>>
File: HULKAMANIARUNNINGWILDONYOU.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
HULKAMANIARUNNINGWILDONYOU.gif
3MB, 200x200px
AR pistol cocksuckers are the reason why the fuckface zionist scum at the ATF banned M855 and 7n6. Stop making the ATF look for reasons to fuck over gun owners.
>>
File: UncleTed.jpg (134KB, 652x755px) Image search: [Google]
UncleTed.jpg
134KB, 652x755px
>>33326274
It really depends how our chosen rulers decide from day to day.
>>
File: 1488863782166.jpg (165KB, 960x829px) Image search: [Google]
1488863782166.jpg
165KB, 960x829px
>>33327675
Lawls was my skirt too short daddy? I didn't mean to cause my own rape.

Fuck you pussy. Quit kissing the ring of power. Live your life as you see fit. Make them stop you.
>>
>>33327675
M855 isn't banned.
>>
>Can we answer the question once and for all whether or not you can be legally BTFO for shouldering an AR15 pistol?

No, because the BATFE is a capricious organization working off of a built-up pile of decades worth of it's own schitzophrenic precedents and a number of almost certainly unconstitutional laws.

Your results will vary wildly based on which particular agent is paying attention, his mood, and his current bosses and their moods.
>>
File: behold field_zps7s9dhla0.jpg (107KB, 758x425px) Image search: [Google]
behold field_zps7s9dhla0.jpg
107KB, 758x425px
>>33327800
Hence why you should live as you see fit. If the man wants you the man gets you.

It takes chains of steel to control a free man. A subject can be controlled with an idea.
>>
>>33327724
/pol/ pls
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.