[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will brass knuckles be cool again, /k/? They don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

When will brass knuckles be cool again, /k/? They don't break your fingers if you know how to hold them.
>>
>>33325353
Brass knuckles are for spics and trailer trash. There is no cool use for them. If you're fist fighting someone just use your fists and don't be a pussy. If you're defending yourself use a proper weapon.
>>
File: hd8DYHg.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
hd8DYHg.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I always wanted some, ended up getting a copy of ones carried in the Spanish-American War.
>>
File: Brass Knuckles Belt Buckle.jpg (152KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Brass Knuckles Belt Buckle.jpg
152KB, 900x600px
>>33325353
Technically they're legal if you use them as a belt buckle.
>>
>>33325624
>wanna fight about it?
>take off belt
>charged with sexual offense
>>
>>33325733
>charged with sexual offense

Small claims court by the looks of it.
>>
>>33325353
Yeah they do.
>>
>>33325864
Sick burn.
>>
>>33325864
after a 15 second deliberation, it was a hung jury.
>>
File: cate.jpg (26KB, 365x444px) Image search: [Google]
cate.jpg
26KB, 365x444px
>>33325353

>if you know how to hold them.

How DO you hold them?
>>
>>33325353
I have never seen brass knuckles that looked like someone who actually punches things was involved in the design. A roll of quarters or other fist-pack is a better option, because it doesn't contort your hand.
>>
>>33325994
You don't need to punch so hard you break your hand when using brass knuckles.
>>
File: i don't know why i come here.jpg (9KB, 225x196px) Image search: [Google]
i don't know why i come here.jpg
9KB, 225x196px
>>33325353
i don't want create problems for the Shiks, but once again, they're the third best religion.

If we're arguing about stupid things to hold while punching things, they've got their craft perfected.

pic and vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUeB-RlRX9o
>>
File: 1440550380132.jpg (50KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1440550380132.jpg
50KB, 1024x768px
>>33325353
Never. The only real use they have is as paperweights. If you're looking to punch more effectively, grip a roll of quarters or something similar in shape and durability.
>>
>tfw thinking about getting a pair of these?
Will these make me autismo? I just want something I can carry on my person capable of incapacitating someone nonlethally. Would I be better off with a stun gun? I've heard those are pretty weak.
>>
>>33328857
>brass knuckles
>non-lethal
This shit right here is where people fuck up.
If you want non-lethal, go with sap gloves or a roll of quarters. Something that gives your fists additional mass without concentrating said mass. Sap gloves actually spread the mass out making your punches more likely to incapacitate.
Knuckledusters, though? That shit's designed to concentrate as much of the force of your punch into the smallest, hardest spot possible.
If you know how to throw a punch in the slightest, you're talking skull fractures and brain damage.
>>
>>33326002
Tape up the palm component of the brass knuckles. The padding will make using them much more enjoyable.
>>
>>33328997
Dang, glad I waited on the purchase then. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>33328997
>Chad slaps innocent kawaii anime girl in the ass at the bar
>nows my moment to shine.flv
>tips down fedora, pop out roll of quarters from under the brim
>taps Chad's shoulder, had to tippy toe because only avg height 5'3" while he's creatine abusing roidmonster
>"E-excuse me... Gentlesir.. hands off the lady p-please.."
>"Huh? What did you say? Fuck off."
>with roll of quarters in hand I rocket my fist into his gut
>didn't notice coin paper ripped, coins spilling all over floor
>chads rock hard abs of steel didn't feel a thing
>punches me square in the jaw
>spaghetti bursts from cargo shorts
>he whispers in my ear "nothing personal kiddo" as he forcibly inserts each quarter into my asshole

>kawaii girl laughing.jpg as I roll around in utter shame among spilled spaghetti and rusty quarters

t-thanks /k/
>>
>>33329400
>Starting fights with someone far bigger and stronger than you
Don't do this. Size is a massive determining factor in physical altercations.
That's why weight classes exist.

Also:
>Chad slaps innocent kawaii anime girl in the ass at the bar
>nows my moment to shine.flv
>tips down fedora, pop out knuckleduster from under the brim
>taps Chad's shoulder, had to tippy toe because only avg height 5'3" while he's creatine abusing roidmonster
>"E-excuse me... Gentlesir.. hands off the lady p-please.."
>"Huh? What did you say? Fuck off."
>with knuckleduster in hand I rocket my fist into side of his head
>He collapses like a sack of potatoes, flopping around on the floor seizing
>Kawaii girl screams in horror
>Bouncer tackles and pins me as bartender calls the police
>Best-case scenario Chad lives and maybe has to deal with the occasional seizure, maybe he ends up in a wheelchair, either way I foot the bill for thebrest of our lives
>At worst he's a vegetable or dies
>At best get assault with a deadly weapon or attempted murder
>At worst murder 2
>Now I'M the kawaii girl whose ass gets slapped by Chad, Jamal, and Jose, before they drag me back to the cell for my daily anal dilations
T-thanks, /k/
>>
>>33325934

This. What is the proper way to hold brass knuckles?
>>
Brass knuckles = accidentally kill someone in a fist fight.
There are far better things to use but brass knuckles will always be lethal force

The only advantage they have is not being knocked out of your hand like a knife would.
>>
>>33325374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfsH408-2C0

brass knuckles absolutely can be an effective weapon in close quarters. it's just ashame their peak was the 1920s-50s. we have too many compact and crazy cqb weapons nowadays to warrant a need for metal wrapped around our knuckles
>>
>>33329400
>he whispers in my ear "nothing personal kiddo" as he forceibly inserts each quarter into my asshole

oh fuck
>>
>>33329523
technique and nerve are the two most important things in a fight. and strength. but someone moderately strong with good skills and the experience to know how to use them and keep a cool head will win every time against a drunk meathead who weighs 200 pounds in muscle but can't throw a proper punch
>>
>>33330773
> someone moderately strong with good skills and the experience to know how to use them and keep a cool head will win every time against a drunk meathead who weighs 200 pounds in muscle but can't throw a proper punch
No shit, Sherlock.
But why the fuck would you assume someone with 200lbs of muscle wouldn't know how to throw a punch? Why would you start a fight with that person at all, much less assume they couldn't throw a punch?
I've been doing various martial arts for 3/4 of my life, competing a lot, and when I was younger and dumber I spent a lot of time getting in street fights for fun.
Someone who is bigger and stronger than you has a massive leg up. Period. If he can fight AT ALL you're gonna have a bad time unless you can overwhelm them immediately and keep the initiative until the fight is over, usually when it's broken up.
I'm speaking from experience here.

And all of this is irrelevant to the fact that knuckledusters are a fantastic way to kill someone you didn't want to because they're a deadly weapon we erroneously believe just make you punch a little harder.
>>
File: knuckles 101.jpg (211KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
knuckles 101.jpg
211KB, 800x800px
>>33325934
>>33329641
You wear it between your first two knuckles. Despite the name, most brass knuckles aren't actually designed for full power punching. They're designed to rake the shit out of someone's face, hence the name "knuckledusters".

https://youtu.be/njW0gIrp-wE
>>
Realistically - never.

They're banned in the overwhelming majority of cities/states, so legal ownership will never be widespread
>>
>>33331617
I think you're missing what I'm saying. Not all 200 pound meatheads are gonna be good at fighting. Sure with strength you can hurt someone if you can hit them but if you know how to avoid being hit or countering then they don't have the advantage anymore. You're making it seem like bigger+better every time. If that's not the point you're trying to make then be a little clearer

And yeah most people are stupid when it comes to knuckles, either not knowing how deadly they are or hurting themselves using them. They're fight enders that's for sure.
>>
>>33326221
What is in first and second?
>>
>>33330681
>brass knuckles absolutely can be an effective weapon in close quarters
You know what's an even more effective weapon? A knife. Or better yet, a gun.

If you are not in a live-or-death situation, you don't need weapons. If you are in such a situation, use the best tool for the job.

There is no reason to use brass knuckles whatosver.
>>
>>33325353
You need to understand, that hitting someone with a bra knicker is like hitting someone with a heavy iron pipe.

You think like "mah, it's just a peace of metal that protects my fingers & somewhat increases my blow".

It's not.
It's like hitting someone with a heavy iron pipe, because the blow comes from your entire body, not just this tiny peace of metal.

This is why bra knicker is potentially more dangerous than a knoif or a boom-stick - with those you KNOW you can potentially kill someone.

I don't think a lot of people realize that bra knicker is just as dangerous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHGSeHlSiqI
>>
>>33325353

Brass knuckles may seem cool to you kid. But once you've actually seen the mess left behind after a street fight you'll realise cracking someone in the jaw with a set of them is about a step down from swinging an iron pipe at someones face. Injuries from a street fight can last a lifetime. That shit aint "cool" friendo. Rethink your life and act out your violent tendencies via video games instead.
>>
>>33335578
>>33335590
Twin comments.
>>
>>33332551
>you're supposed to slash people with them

Wait, so they're just super shitty knives. No wonder people stopped using them.
>>
>>33332551

I'm surprised those fingers can even fit in the holes.
>>
>>33332551
>some fat-fingered southern PA retard who can't fit his chubby hands into the knuckles
BTW he's right that they're a more versatile weapon than they're given credit for, but the uses he outlined there are more ancillary to the fact that they make your fists lethal weapons.
If you aren't a fat-fingered retard it's trivial to move your fingers in and out of the rings.

>>33333451
No, I get what you're saying.
What I'm saying is you have no way of knowing whether or not someone can scrap until you're in it. And frankly if someone is a lot bigger and stronger than you, they have a natural advantage. Skill can overcome that advantage as long as it's a big gap but there's nothing in the world funnier than watching a reasonably /fit/ individual who thinks his MMA training is worth a damn get flopped and BTFO by a hard-belly fat fuck (IE a fat guy who does manual labor and has muscles, not the kinds of fat neckbeards on here) who doesn't even come off the flats of his feet doing it.

I'm a tip-of-the-bell-curve medium-sized guy in good shape with a pretty extensive history of both competition and street fighting, and I've both beaten the shit out of guys who were significantly bigger than I was and gotten BTFO by them. Agression and skill can overcome the natural advantages of strength and weight but that doesn't make them non-factors. Someone sufficiently stronger than you will just put you on the ground and beat you limp 9/10 times.
>>
>>33335552
>an even more effective weapon
>a knife
>better yet a gun

Why not all three?
>>
>>33335578

Yeah man, I don't care how tough you think you are, if someone puts on some bra knickers in a fight, you de-escalate the situation right fucking now.
>>
>>33335578
Guys please tell me how retarded of an idea this is: rubber knuckles. Hard solid robber, but nowhere near metal. They protect your hand without adding undue force on the other person. Like sap gloves do.
>>
>>33336079
>Concentrate the force of the blow into a smaller, harder area
They're still the same fucking thing, just less likely to kill.
Sap glove disperse force, not concentrate it.
>>
>>33325353
If you were a WWII vet and actually used them in combat. Anything else makes you a faggot.
>>
>>33336968
They were standard issue for Secret Service in Lincoln's day
>for all the good it did him
>>
File: 4PKD3_AS01.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4PKD3_AS01.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>33325353
3/4" six point, 1/2" drive, deep-well impact socket > whatever brass knuckle toy you come up with

pic related its a six point deep well impact socket
>>
>>33336079
with a steel core. like being hit with a truck tire tread.
>>
>>33326221
thats pretty legit tho man.
>>
File: yawara-kubotan-plaski_1305.jpg (19KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
yawara-kubotan-plaski_1305.jpg
19KB, 400x368px
>>33336079
>Guys please tell me how retarded of an idea this is: rubber knuckles. Hard solid robber, but nowhere near metal. They protect your hand without adding undue force on the other person. Like sap gloves do.

I know what you mean.
What you don't know is that you need more protection for the "inside" of your fist than the outside. Your knuckles will heal, they will be fine.
Thats why all those "experts" suggest to put something in it, car keys, if you have nothing else, or one of those shits like tactical pen or something else that looks like a kubotan but isn't it.
Try boxing some shit with something in your fist and without it, you'll understand.
Dont buy a designated kubbotan or tactical pen, because it's stupid and remember, your goal is not only to survive, but to avoid going to jail, too.
>>
>>33325353
>brass k'nuckles
>illegal to carry in most states
>illegal to own in some

because its a tool you cant use unless you want to go to jail.

however a knife of legal length or a kubaton is legal.
>>
>>33337585
You really didn't need to post, autist
>>
>>33335910
Because you end with all three being less effective.

What you posted is a novelty at best.
>>
>>33325915
>Small claims
>Jury.
>>
>>33325864
savage
>>
>>33325613
Where from
>>
>>33325374
this. if you're at it just stab the cunt to death.
>>
>>33330773
Aggression is the single most important thing in a fight followed by conditioning
>>
>>33329523
1. How the hell did lardo mctardo throw a proper punch in the first place( and hit his head too)
2.why didn't he just go for the gut?
>>
>>33338742
>>33338742
>>33338742
>implying any of this happened
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.