[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are a million posts on room clearing. But little on protecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

There are a million posts on room clearing.

But little on protecting yourself when someone else is trying to clear you.

What do?
>>
ANFO
>>
File: 7027313985_d4a01a6a3a_b.jpg (456KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
7027313985_d4a01a6a3a_b.jpg
456KB, 1024x696px
/fa/ as fuck
>>
>>33322156
Danger close give your grids followed by initials
Fuck em , kill them all with me
>>
>>33322156
take a bunch of amphetamines, barricade every building in the city and hope the US Marine Corps doesn't bomb the shit out of you , but instead decides to clear every room in the city two or three times.

t. Fallujah
>>
am i a guerrilla, or a biker gang?
>>
allayucaneat snackbar them
>>
>>33322156
Camp the corner with a shotgun
>>
File: image1273[2].gif (6KB, 585x436px) Image search: [Google]
image1273[2].gif
6KB, 585x436px
>>33322231
>>33322399

At the most basic, if a figure like this (FM 3-06.11 figure 3-27) tells us where to stand when we're the one's knocking

surely they should explain where we should stand if one day it's the chinese in the hallway and we're the one's inside.
>>
>>33322691
if i can i would prefer to have the house rigged to fucking blow

if i am caught in such circumstances I've already failed desu
>>
>>33322156
Don't get trapped in a room?

If you make a building too tough of a nut to crack, they'll just use a hammer (JDAM).
>>
Just unload on the fucking doorway and walls too depending on how thin they are.
>>
>>33322156
>>33322771
I think there was a Shootout episode where a guy got cornered in his NY apartment. There was a chick cop and a dude cop waiting in the hallway and the dude blasted the two of them through the drywall. I think the dude cop died and the chick cop almost did
>>
File: polandballhostage.png (328KB, 1306x5702px) Image search: [Google]
polandballhostage.png
328KB, 1306x5702px
>>33322691
>>
>>33322156
Deploy welcome mats on all doors and make sure you reinforce any walls that are wood. Then use pulse to spot all of the bad guys.
>>
>>33322751
>>33322728
Not OP, and what I know is limited to (((movies))),

If you ever have guys trapped in a building waiting for extraction/backup (black hawk down, or 13 hours, or american sniper or lonesurvivorbutinabuilding or whatever)

How can they harden their position against somalians or iraqis or ISIS with shit they have lying around?

How do you know to put the SAW guy right at the top of the stairs or down the hall
>>
>>33322691
considering the point man goes strong side you want to be weak side instead
you have to make sure to a) kill point real quick or b) don't get distracted by point and make sure you kill 2 who is going to be the first one to see you
>>
>>33322156

Basically if your house is being cleared than that is your last line of defense and you already fucked up. That is why nobody teaches about defense against room clears or had made anything defensive to a situation when grenades are in play.
>>
>>33323007
As for making cover with what you have, you are limited to the shit like you said i.e. a couch, tables, etc.
As for where to put the squad automatic weapon, stairs/hallways are usually narrow and would leave you exposed if you were to clear rooms. I'm assuming you can get where this is going.
>>
File: 1486611734207.jpg (16KB, 201x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486611734207.jpg
16KB, 201x240px
>>33322156
I mean... This is just a thought but you could not corner yourself in a room.

Holding up in a room with no second exit sounds like a recipe for disaster. If you think someone's gonna come'a'knockin then you need to have a viable exit strategy.
>>
File: ScaryAssShit.jpg (393KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ScaryAssShit.jpg
393KB, 1280x1280px
B O O B Y T R A P S
>>
File: 1470022316673.jpg (259KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1470022316673.jpg
259KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: kapkan.png (757KB, 1460x1249px) Image search: [Google]
kapkan.png
757KB, 1460x1249px
>>
>>33322691
Why do no one ever shoot through the wall at all the guys stacked up behind the door?
>>
>>33324498
Because then the movies would suck.
>>
>>33322156

If you're in the average room clearing scenario, you don't survive if you're playing D. It's only a matter of how many opfor goes with you because you're surrounded and if the body count gets high enough, they'll just destroy the building you're taking shelter in.

Actually, if you're on home turf and you have a tunnel or exit opfor doesn't know about, you may have a shot at escape, but that's about it.
>>
>>33324543
This. Being static will eventually get you killed.
>>
>>33322156
if you know how they are going to come in plan to
a) hinder them
b) counter attack
just remember that you have to get out before they just go fuck it and flatten the place

On of the best ways is to hole up in a roomd that is not next to the room you think is going the get breached but with quick/easy acces to it (one above and one to the side). Prep the wall/ceiling so you can get a grenade or two into the room. Wait for them to breach and then toss some explosives of your own.
Worst case they fall back without injuries andh ave to get a second attack in giving you time to gtfo
best case you now have the shrapnel ridden corpses of the opfor in your welcoming and comfy house.

Other tipsi nclude boobytraps and wiring the house with explosives, gtfoing and waiting for the breach from a nice safe distance and flipping the switch.
>>
>>33324582

Exactly. Let's say you eliminate every man in the area. (However extremely unlikely) the moment you go out the house they'll pop you and you won't even know from where.

One must have an almost foolproof escape built into their plan to get away with it
>>
>>33322156
Run a bunch of nails or screws through a piece of plywood. Lay the plywood, pointy side up, in the entry or approach to the area you're in. Lift up the end or edge closest to your side, carefully slide a grenade under there so that the plywood is holding down the little lever dealy on the grenade. They move the plywood, grenade goes off, you unass the area through your prepared egress route.

You also want to have some tanglefoot obstacles just inside your entry area. Cinderblocks and milk crates work pretty well. Have another grenade on a tripwire somewhere in the room.

If you're in a seige or last stand situation, put down as many obstacles as possible. If there's a crawlspace, use that to try to get around/behind the attackers. Use lots of booby traps. You're probably going to die, make it expensive.
>>
>>33322211
>>33322156
Name of this camo plz
>>
>>33325377
That's just a recolored woodlands BDU

Those are Omani soldiers
>>
>>33322855
so glad I found this
>>
A simple killcage does wonders. They are common in trap houses so frankly I am surprised they don't show up in third world shitholes.

Put a chainlink cage in front of the door with a locked gate at the far end, so an entry team is funelled in front of the doorway and can't spread out to take the room. It also keeps any grenades thrown in close to the doorway. Usually a trained team's first response to a killcage is to retreat back outside, so shooting through the wall just outside of the doorway might be the best next course of action followed by an attempt to relocate, preferably after setting fire to the building you are escaping from.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.