[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is in your squad, and he will not cover his sector,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1a_maxresdefault.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1a_maxresdefault.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
This guy is in your squad, and he will not cover his sector, give any covering fire, or pick up a gun.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>33311832
Well he's a medic and the rules of war at the time dictated that medics couldn't be shot at until they picked up a weapon so I wouldn't expect him to.
>>
File: image_adapt_960_high.jpg (443KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
image_adapt_960_high.jpg
443KB, 960x639px
This guy is in your squad, and he will not cover his sector, give any covering fire, or pick up a gun.
>>
you know he actually did some crazy shit irl right? the producers left a lot of the heroics out because of how unbelievable it seemed. google him and check his story out
>>
>>33311871
Well, they were right. Audie Murphy made that call back in the fifties, and look at how many people called bullshit on the end of the Fury despite there being far crazier true stories out there.
>>
>>33311871
Who is this?
>>
>>33311911
Spiderman.
>>
File: t3J0LMa.png (248KB, 466x333px) Image search: [Google]
t3J0LMa.png
248KB, 466x333px
>>33311832
roll away
>>
>>33311911

What, have you been living under a rock? Look up Hacksaw ridge

Also, if someone tried to pull this nogunz stuff while in the Army, it wouldn't work

>inb4 entire units of conscious objectioneers
>>
>>33311868
w2c camo
>>
>>33311832
shoot him and claim he "ran in front of me"
>>
>>33311968

The stupidly high amount of hand to hand fighting in that movie amazes me - it's like a massive bar brawl except with garands and artillery
>>
>>33311832
I find it ironic that this guy is a true representation of the anti-gun sentiment...
...yet he pulled off some shit that the progunz would approve of
>>
>>33311924

Kek
>>
>>33311982
>what are banzai charges for $100 Alex?
>>
>>33311855
>and the real guy still picked up a gun and killed some jap fucks

Its amazing what liberals do to stories
>>
>>33312267
>Mel Gibson
>liberal
>>
>>33311964
dirty woodland maybe?
>>
>>33311832
well he'll just web up the japs
>>
OH NO, BUT ANON, WHAT IF THE BAD GUYS ATTACK?

GUYS, GUYS, WE GOTTA SHOOT THE BADGUYS!
>>
>>33312267
>and the real guy still picked up a gun and killed some jap fucks

Ugh, NO! Desmond Doss never once used a weapon in combat. except to use a rifle stock to make a splint for his broken arm. He's the only man in history never to carry, hold, or fire a weapon in the military to have been awarded the Medal of Honor.
>>
>>33312342
HE IS NOT SPIDERMAN.
TOBEY MAGUIRE IS SPIDERMAN, HEATHEN
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.