[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /k/'s impression of this libtard millennial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1489025787835.png (24KB, 180x262px) Image search: [Google]
1489025787835.png
24KB, 180x262px
What's /k/'s impression of this libtard millennial professional skateboarder's 1st time shooting a gun?

>2min clip begins @ 8:09
https://youtu.be/mKe35P_C0Lg?t=489
>>
File: Screams externally.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screams externally.gif
944KB, 264x320px
Who the fuck cares about this forever tween?

More importantly, why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>33310370
that .gif would've been better if it was just a .png
>>
>>33310251
fucking shitskin should be gassed
>>
>>33310251
Degenerate.
>>
>>33310370
Its interesting to me how conservative values are coming back into the mainstream and a lot of the agents of this change are millennial youtubers, they reach literally 10s of millions of kids. Just wondering if anyone else noticed.

>>33310461
Topkek, the funny thing is if you said something like that to this new generation they would most likely laugh along with you instead of sperg out like these fuckin antifa autists.
>>
I can't stand it when people try saying "hurrrrr I'm from North Carolina so I know about gunz" or just replace North Carolina with any other state with a large rural population.

It doesn't mean shit. Michigan is filled with just as many limp wristed cucks as any other state. And even if you did grow up around firearms, it doesn't mean you know shit about them. My dad has been shooting guns since he was 7 years old and he's 60 now. But ask him to explain the parts of a short-stroke action or the difference the grain bullet makes in a barrel with a different twist rate and he'll stare at you like you're speaking Chinese. Just because someone has been around something doesn't mean they actually like them or have any kind of passion to learn more about them.

>tl;dr
All of those people are faggots but I'm glad they had fun doing something otherwise outside their comfort zone
>>
File: 1463889992561.jpg (18KB, 174x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463889992561.jpg
18KB, 174x200px
>>33310472
Neck yourself.
>>
>>33310251
HOLY FUCK THE FLAGGING HOW ARE THE GUYS BEHIND THE COUNTER OK WITH THAT
>>
>>33310555
Oh look, another tripfag to block.
>>
>>33310251
Chris Chan's not really a pro skater, he's a youtuber who makes ad money that skates and he's really good. He doesn't really come off as a libtard really either.
Most actual pro skaters seem to be pretty into guns. Most skate videos I see nowadays show the skate teams camping innawoods and blasting shit.
>>
>>33310251
Skateboard community hate this guy.
He stands for the special snowflake generation. Dude thinks he should be on of the top pro's. Can skate but thats it. Nothing special.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.