[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ausfag here with my small collection, sadly about to get smaller.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Current Collection.jpg (316KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Current Collection.jpg
316KB, 1936x2592px
Ausfag here with my small collection, sadly about to get smaller.

My old landlord who was a total bro about guns handed over the house to his daughter from Melbourne who came up here (SE QLD) and found out I had guns during a chat with her father/inspection.

Says she wants me to only have 3 in the house maximum (originally none, but I swayed her a little) or I can find another place to live, so I'll have to let one of these guns go.

Which one /k/? I'd rather none of them but uprooting my place is just something I can't do right now.
>>
>>33309333
Renter's rights exist
>Ausfag here
Oh, nevermind.
>>
>>33309333
Aren't locked safes required for guns in kangarooland? Presumably your landlord doesn't have the right to open your personal safes in the first place.
>>
>>33309333
>"Four guns is unsafe, but three should be fine. Y-yeah, that's sound logic."

Sounds like my mom telling me I can only have 7 tendies for dinner.
>>
>>33309374
It's australia, they could probably full cavity search him if they wanted to
>>
>>33309333
>czech'd
Also, put one somewhere hidden then say it's gone. Enfield (esPECIALLY a MKIII), Mosin, and Mauser are the holy fucking trinity of bolt guns.
>>
Aren't there public safes you can rent out to store them?

BTW can you reccomend any decent gun shops in Brisbane?
>>
File: 1484311600041.jpg (150KB, 720x954px) Image search: [Google]
1484311600041.jpg
150KB, 720x954px
Slav shit.

Always ditch the slavshit
>>
I swear to god I have seen this thread with the exact same picture before.

is this some new version of aussie shitposting?
>>
>>33309333
>thinking she'll stop at three

lol. Just lie and tell her you sold one and only have three while you look for somewhere else to live.

After you sell one, she'll just come back in a month after she reads another anti gun sob story on facebook and say she wants them all gone. Then you'll have to move AND rebuy a gun.
>>
>>33309391
>>"Four guns is unsafe, but three should be fine. Y-yeah, that's sound logic."
>Sounds like my mom telling me I can only have 7 tendies for dinner.

I kek'd
>>
File: australian.jpg (39KB, 419x561px) Image search: [Google]
australian.jpg
39KB, 419x561px
>>33309396
>It's australia, they could probably full cavity search him if they wanted to

In Australia, he'd prolly enjoy it.
>>
>>33309333
Mosin, as much shit as I'll get for saying it, it's the worst out of the group. Relative to the other rifles, and assuming they're all in working order (obviously if one is non operational, that'll have my vote to go).
>>
>>33309333
Sell that mosin, it's garbage but worth a small fortune here for some reason.

I'm disappointed you fell for the meme.
>>
>>33309533

Agree. A nugget is a crap rifle, always was, always will be. Ditching an Enfield for a fucking nugget is like letting a Porsche burn in your garage to save a tricycle.
>>
>>33309533
>>33309550
>>33309598
Mosins are rare in Aus IIRC.

>>33309333
Just fucking hide the 4th in another place.
>>
>>33309333
just hide one
>>
>>33309333
hide one until you move? i cant imagine she will be doing routine inspections of your home.
>>
>>33309333
I'd ditch the Carcano M38; never cared much for mine, especially since no-one factory loads correct projectiles for it.
>>
>>33309333
Rent a locker at a gun range. Find a new place to stay.
>>
>>33309333
Do you have a lease? If so, does that lease specify as a condition that you aren't allowed to have guns?

If not, tell her to fuck off. Of course, if you refuse to comply she probably won't renew the lease. Hopefully you're on a fixed term (e.g. 12 months) and not month-to-month.

As long as you're compliant with the firearm storage laws e.g. safe bolted to the floor, and you aren't involved in any domestic violence stuff you should be OK.

Please keep in mind I am not a lawyer, just a guy who had a quick browse of the QLD law handbook (https://queenslandlawhandbook.org.au/the-queensland-law-handbook/).
>>
>>33311082
Also if she gets in your face about it, she might be violating this:

Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 - SECT 249
249 Quiet enjoyment 249 Quiet enjoyment

(1) The provider must take reasonable steps to ensure the resident has quiet enjoyment of the resident's room and common areas.

(2) The provider or provider's agent must not interfere with the reasonable peace, comfort or privacy of the resident in using the resident's room and common areas.

Maximum penalty for subsection (2)—20 penalty units.
>>
>>33309333
4th gun needs boating accident,
>>
>>33311117
What the fuck don't listen to these retards. She has no legal basis for evicting you or anything, like the other anon's said the worst she can do is not renew your lease. Which would be dumb of her in SEQ anyway at the moment with the rental market being like it is.

Secondly, she has no right to inspect the inside of your safe, which you obviously own if you keep the firearms in your home. So you could literally just tell her "oh I got rid of all the firearms, sold them to a mate", keeping them in your safe and the problem would disappear. There's no way you could get in legal trouble, there's no way the dumb bitch would want to stop renewing your lease.

But of course you don't know half this information because you aren't actually an Ausfag living in south east queensland are you? You're a faggot baitposting shitstirrer and unfortunately I took the bait. Not that our gun rights aren't a fucking joke, but it's not particularly hard to get a gun here (handgun or most manual action rifles), it's not particularly onerous to store one either. People like you contribute to the meme that
>hurrdurr guns are basically banned in ausfagland

fuck off.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.