[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw the slump in the firearms market will decimate shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: a14.jpg (23KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
23KB, 394x458px
>Tfw the slump in the firearms market will decimate shitty firearm related companies
>tfw if companies want to survive they will have to innovate and come up with shit people actually want to buy
>tfw demand for firearms will be the lowest it's been in years, causing prices to drop
>tfw Adam Smith's invisible hand is going to bitch slap the bullshit out of the firearms market and make it lean and mean again
>>
>>33308226
Will this affect ammo prices or no?
>>
>>33308243
I'd doubt it, but you might see some slides in ammo costs if people start to buy less to go along with the fewer guns people would be buying.

Considering it's now Trump's America, there will likely be next to no panic buys for the next few years, potentially next 7. This could dramatically change ammo prices if nothing changes.
>>
>>33308243
People will buy ammo regardless, but not at panic-buy rates that we saw for the past few years. I'm hoping that the slump will give the price of ammo time to stabilize. Hell, it might even drop a little bit. Not nearly as much as guns though. You will see a purge of meme companies like G2 research that puts out garbage like the RIP round.
>>
File: 7654049.jpg (32KB, 612x410px) Image search: [Google]
7654049.jpg
32KB, 612x410px
>>33308226
Companies like Colt, Remington, FN, and HK are going to be forced to bring new and exciting products to market or they will take a pretty big hit. In Colt and Remington's case, they're going to fail if they dont change what they're doing.
>The market could force Colt to make repro M16s and XM177s and Remington to Create a new rifle ala ACR or they will crash and burn or downsize considerably.
>>
>>33308461
kek, like Rustington makes anything worth a shit anymore.
>>
>>33308580
They could survive if they seriously got their shit together. Probably wont happen though, which I'm totally okay with.
>>
>>33308226

You know, assuming you're not a Rorke or Tyrone, most gun grabbers don't care if you have guns.

The fact people decide to purchase guns on national politics is scary though.

People are worried enough to spend hundreds of dollars they most likely can't spare but aren't worried enough to get politically active or actually vote
Spooky
>>
>>33308243
I doubt it. I see it as people will be spending the money that would otherwise go to panic buying another AR into ammo for the guns they already have.

That's my plan at least. I have all the guns I want except for a few pieces of mil-surp. So my budget is almost exclusively ammo and the occasional HK magazine now.
>>
>>33308616
No, they vote. That way they have the "I voted today!" sticker to slap on their panic buy AR for the Facebook photo.
>>
>>33308616
>You know, assuming you're not a Rorke or Tyrone, most gun grabbers don't care if you have guns.

Yet no law they try to introduce would keep guns out of Rorke or Tyrone's hands. Only mine. Weird.
>>
>>33308616
Buying a bargain bin AR just in case they ban them takes much less effort than being politically active. I blame social media.
>>
>>33308226
>tfw Glocks on Armlist for under $400
>ARs starting around 450-500
>people selling off ammo lots they've been sitting on since Sandy Hook
This gonna be good /k/omrades, first time since I was in highschool probably that prices will bottom out some. Except milsurp, chances are the market fluctuation won't effect it much.
>>
File: kek.jpg (50KB, 468x425px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
50KB, 468x425px
>>33308616
>most gun grabbers don't care if you have guns.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.