[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's same I'm the ruler of a small country and I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Let's same I'm the ruler of a small country and I want to adopt fascism. What is the most fascist gun possible, and why is it the MP7?
>>
>>33294780
You could always eat some cyanide before shooting yourself in a bunker.
>>
>>33294792

with what gun and why
>>
>>33294808
Walther PPK
>>
>>33294817

a bullpup mossy 500 would do the job better, and since it's not an autoloader would mean that the weapon wouldn't have a round in battery immediately after firing
>>
>>33294780
Unless you plan on using chemical weapons all day 'erry day, your fascist stormtroopers are really going to be pissed off having to wear all that gear.

You may be the first despot deposed in a "we're angry about our uniforms" coup d'etat.
>>
>>33294780

For one moment I though that was somekind of conceptual european army armor.

If only...
>>
>>33294780

mp40 is the most iconic thing you could ever think of, even the k98 get a pass for normies but the mp40 could be put in a stencil like the ak and everyone would inmedietly associate you with a fascist suporter.
>>
File: 25262162632.jpg (67KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
25262162632.jpg
67KB, 780x439px
>>33294780

G36(C) usually work pretty well for bad guy weapons
>>
>>33295037
so if he equipped all his soldiers with MP5Ks he would be a CrimeBoss with a country??
>>
>>33295054

The mp5 is more associated with the SAS, they would all look like blimey cunts.
>>
>>33295063
regular Mp5s, but whenever I see 5Ks I think of some high profile crime goons
>>
>>33295046
Make sure your guys wear totally awesome cool full-face biker helmets so the cant shoulder and aim their weapon. God equilibrium was a movie for NEETS
>>
>>33295123

Kek, I remember that. Those shithouse Resident Evil movies did that too with the umbrella goons instead of going with gas masks and Kevlar helmets like I'm the game.
>>
>>33294792
Why would you shoot a man after he ate cyanide?
>>
>>33295101
I can see the mp5k on some mob goons, but only if they're in the docks after midnight doing some sort of transaction.
>>
>>33294971

This is why I think cybernetic shock-troops are the ultimate in sci-fi badasses. I mean, the problem with power armor is that it's like wearing a tank over your clothes- it's going to be hot, sweaty, and smelly. Instead, replace your limbs with sturdy, overpowered robotic variants! Now, your elite stormtroopers can punch through walls, jump high into the air, deploy ballistic shields from their arms, and more- all without having to put on anything heavier than a plate carrier! Or pants, for that matter, since they'd just get caught in the mechanisms of the legs.

As for the fascist gun of choice, I'd argue some sort of modernized MG42- or just take a modern rifle and redesign it to look like the sturmgewehr. That should cover it.
>>
>>33295157
Because .32 isn't a sure thing, even with the barrel pressed to your skull.
>>
>>33295054

Crime boss without* a country.

But tomorrow he must decide whose country he wants to buy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.