[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me what exactly the appeal is? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 50659-catalog.jpg (42KB, 835x196px) Image search: [Google]
50659-catalog.jpg
42KB, 835x196px
Can someone explain to me what exactly the appeal is?

I'm just not seeing it.
>>
>>33294419
It gives people the sensation that they're getting away with something and screwing over the ATF, when they really aren't.
>>
ever had a tooth you wanted removed but didnt want to go to the dentist?
>>
>>33294419
trench coats
>>
It's the same appeal with smaller chocolate bars.

Fun size.
>>
Slap a brace on it
>>
>>33294419
You can hide it in places
>>
>>33294419
Fun!

Don't you like having fun?
Or are you one of *those* people.
>>
>>33294419
having a sawed off shotgun that is legal without a cuckstamp
>>
The grip doubles as a dildo.
>>
>>33295017
So does the muzzle.
>>
Easier on your soft human flesh than a regular cruiser shotgun.
>>
>>33294419
looks like it would make a good truck gun
>>
File: cute.png (25KB, 424x213px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
25KB, 424x213px
>>33294419
they're CUTE
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/k/1489440660780.jpg
This + $20 stock + $200 tax = easy sbs
>>
>>33297798
I'd suggest putting a laser on it (because there's really no easy way to aim a weapon like this) then optionally loading it with wax slugs.
>>
File: 10331769.jpg.png (196KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
10331769.jpg.png
196KB, 557x605px
Have one on order at my LGS.

Sold a 20" 500 today to fund it.

Because handcannon
>>
File: Shorty.jpg (379KB, 2328x860px) Image search: [Google]
Shorty.jpg
379KB, 2328x860px
Because people are too stubborn to get an actual SBS.

They're just like the open carry folks who refuse to get a CPL because "I dont pay for rights". Yeah it sucks, but miss out if you want. No one looks up to you as a martyr

Those who's states ban SBSs need not apply. Enjoy your non-NFA shorty.
>>
>>33297833
I was thinking that yeah
>>
>>33297833
Wax slugs in it seem counterproductive. What about a duckbill muzzle device and shot? That would increase your chance of actually hitting anything I think.
>>
>>33297833
> there's really no easy way to aim a weapon like this
US Marshals disagree with you. They used 14" 870s with bird's head grips for Witness Protection duty for a long time, loaded with #4 buck.

>sight down the gun just like you would if it had a stock
>"stretch" the gun, push forward with front hand, pull backward with rear hand
>when firing, this makes the gun recoil rotate the gun rather than send it back into your teeth

I have a Western Field 550 I chopped to 18.5" and chopped/shaped the stock into a bird's head and I regularly use it to BTFO smug fudds at my range's shotgun bay shooting clays (it's hilarious how much that little hoodrat gun triggers them), as well as fire #00 buck comfortably. It's a fun fuck-around shotgun and I really like the way ot looks.

>>33294419
>Action movie sawed-off aesthetic
Lets you LARP 'Book of Eli' or gangster/biker movies of choice
>FAR more controllable/comfortable than regular pistol grip (I also think a lot cooler-looking but taste is subjective)
Again, I'll regularly blast #00 or #4 buck through my bird's head shotgun no problem
>Stockless design that still lets you comfortably use the 500's tang safety
>Concealable/compact as fuck if that's your game
See above re: US Marshalls

You can also just make one yourself if you buy a Cruiser, swap for a bird's head, then chop the barrel but apparently those are popular enough that Mossberg's just offering them NiB from the factory.

TL;DR They're cool, fuck you.

IMO they're a lot more A E S T H E T I C with wooden furniture and homemade grip if you can into woodworking but again, taste is subjective.
>>
>>33299685
Forgot to mention one:
>Compact size + power makes it a pretty ideal backpacking gun in my area where cougars and blackbear are a concern.
>>
This with 12g brenneke slugs strapped on my pack. That'd be a nice backpacking/camp gun
>>
Hey, Brother.
>>
File: stubby.jpg (242KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
stubby.jpg
242KB, 1152x2048px
>>33294419
we can go shorter we have the technology.
>>
File: falling_down_poster.jpg (70KB, 500x773px) Image search: [Google]
falling_down_poster.jpg
70KB, 500x773px
It's great if you're having a bad day
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.