[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in the UK >can't own any weapons I'm jealous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 12.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>live in the UK
>can't own any weapons
I'm jealous of you amerilards. I feel like a kid who isn't allowed any toys.
>>
You're allowed a bull negro toy!

You're also allowed friends that play full contact cops and robbers with you, but nobody likes to play the cop role.

You're allowed pieces of paper that say how much money you have but you're never allowed to withdraw it, too!!

So you're rich, you have friends, and a living sex toy!

You're so fortunate!!!
>>
>>33294039
My condolences. If it makes you feel any better, I don't take any of my freedoms for granted.
Want to marry me to get a US citizenship? No homo
>>
It isnt just a toy, its like finally getting that cool scifi trapper keeper. Sure it gives you some cool points and metallic spheres over a grid is great to stare at during boring classes, but it also offers you organization of your papers and pencils. It teaches you lessons on being self organized and tidy. You walk away a changed and better man
>>
>toy

my russian guy just sent me this pic of his commander who was using blanks in training and had one allah akbar on him.
>>
>>33294157
>tfw no Russian guy
>>
>>33294070
>Want to marry me to get a US citizenship? No homo
I haven't transitioned yet
>>
>>33294181
what the fuck is that pic
>>
File: europe2100_thumb.jpg (57KB, 618x474px) Image search: [Google]
europe2100_thumb.jpg
57KB, 618x474px
>>
But you could legally get a 20mm bolt action no worries. With a suppressor. What now America.

OP you massive faggot
>>
>>33294193
it's a Feel
>>
And the call rang out for all non city dwelling faggots to take up arms, and they did so because their arms were plenty and foggotry few.

The city providing a staunch defence as they shit posted about how the cops would save them, and that countryside don't represent the voting populace.

Yet low, upon the greenfields clearly defined by city planning did the rural folk find their cover and dig upon the earth a multitude of firing positions.

And thus did begin and end the glorious war of actual guns against the might cutlery draw, and the city fags were found wanting.

And yet in those blood fields turned back to working crops, we can hear on the wind a sad lament "live in UK. Can't own any weapons".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.