[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had access to a replicator where you could replicate any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1406.jpg (761KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1406.jpg
761KB, 1440x1080px
If you had access to a replicator where you could replicate any weapon exactly to your specification (materials, etc.) what would you replicate?

>tfw I would ask for a neutranium AR15 chambered in tritanium tipped 5.56 NATO.
>>
>>33292686
standard dragon dildo
>>
>>33292686
Tea, Earl Grey, Hot
>>
>>33292686
Gliding ants
>>
>>33292686
a couple low mileage pit woofies to help 'em build a memory
>>
>>33292686
>neutranium
>tritanium
Neutronium? and tritium(no idea where you were going with this one)
An AR made out of neutronium would immediately fall through the machine and into the core of the earth, assuming it didn't explode since it's no longer being compressed under thousands of gravities.

I'd probably want a chocolate AR, cause that would be tasty.
>>
>>33292686

AR-5.7 upper with integral suppression, nondescript lower, and an CQR stock made of curly maple with an aged shellac finish.

Enough SVDs to tank the US market for them.

and to round it all off, a winchester model 95 in 7.62x54r, curly maple aged shellac.

Simple stuff for a simple man.
>>
Some of those two part hollow points with a lead barrier between the tip and the main mass. Tip is plutonium and the main mass is enriched uranium. 10mm auto.
Probably won't be much of an explosion but fuck you if a nuke pistol doesn't sound cool.

Also I know fuck all about nukes so it'll probably explode instantly upon production.
>>
>>33292686
>computer, one girlfriend please.
>unable to comply...virgin.
>>
>>33294077
Wouldn't work, you'd need something with a critical mass measured in grams and shit like that has extremely short half lives, you have an easier time getting a tannerite like explosive tip to work reliably.
>>
>>33292686
M1A1 Carbine (folding stock airborne) in factory condition.
>>
One non-newtonian dildo cannon, please.
>>
>>33292686
>left handed Savage in .30-06
>left handed AR in 5.56/.223
>left handed AK in 7.62x39
>left handed glock 21 gen 4

I have simple desires.
>>
File: you_sicken_me.png (244KB, 747x575px) Image search: [Google]
you_sicken_me.png
244KB, 747x575px
>>33294394
Have you considered just using your right hand?
>>
>>33294394
AKs are already left handed.
>>
>>33292686
Custom ar
- ar10 magwell
- 32acp
- tandem magazine (4 columns)
- stainless
with underbarrel gea-tar

Hundred+ rounds, size of somewhere between a 10 and 20 round ar10 mag.
>>
>>33294437
I'm not trying to jerk off the gun, anon.
>>
>>33294447
I think he means a lefthanded ak so that it has proper right hand ergos.
As in: bolt carrier is left handed, but the ak still ejects to the right.
If not, he is a moran.
>>
>>33294015
Are you fucking blind? It's clearly neutranium and tritanium so dont make up your own shit

neutranium is like the shit that wolverine is made of
>>
>>33292686
>replicate 20 million of these
>redistribute them across Africa to all governments through arms sales and become a billionaire
>watch as an extinction-level event unfolds in the dark continent.
>>
>>33294085
>apple pie, hot
>>
>>33293790
Longing still
>>
>>33292686

M1917A1 Colt Browning, w/ 3000 rounds of belted M1 W/AP+ 1TR, in cans, plus one applicable tripod and T&E.. (The rest, I already have. )
>>
>>33294615
You're just memeing but Wolverine's skeleton is coated with adamantium. Also Omega Red is made of carbonadium.
>>
>>33292686
A GAU-8 Chambered in Webley MkVIs

No that's not a typo. Yes I have been drinking.
>>
>>33297591

A GAU that fires Mk VI webleys...

*Urge to cue "rule Britannia" rises"..
>>
>>33297282
I think we're on to something here
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.