[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCM gave me a free multicam baseball hat when I bought an upper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (589KB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
589KB, 1422x800px
BCM gave me a free multicam baseball hat when I bought an upper and some stuff from them. I don't wear camo nor do I hunt. I have also never been in the military.

When is it acceptable to wear something like pic related? The last thing I want to do is piss off some military guy or whatever. It's hot now and I have to walk between classes tomorrow a few times.
>>
>>33289929
people other than military wear camo you know...
>>
>>33289934
Yeah but is it socially acceptable to wear it when I don't partake in activities that require camo.
>>
File: Beta_Cuck_Males.png (38KB, 829x322px) Image search: [Google]
Beta_Cuck_Males.png
38KB, 829x322px
>>33289929
he fell for the bcm meme
>>
>>33289929

You bought a thing
You received a hat
You are entitled to wear said hat because you bought said thing
wear the hat if you like the hat

no one is going to care
You shouldn't care either
>>
>>33289929
Its a fucking hat. Nobody cares.
>>
File: 1489012890358.jpg (168KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
1489012890358.jpg
168KB, 1024x766px
>>33289957

Lol wat

Anon you're over thinking this, it's not military, it's a camouflage hat, wear it when you want. I drive a camry and I wear camo hats sometimes but especially when I'm out shooting in the woods or on a farm.

If you're looking for something to wear that won't look tacky with it, anything worn a bit like brown pants, a white shirt, hiking boots, and a dark blue or gray hoodie go well. Now you look like a normal person who's somewhat acquainted with the outdoors and vehicles but still won't be considered a redneck.

I've got to know what state you're from to be asking this at all
>>
File: gayyy.jpg (15KB, 234x268px) Image search: [Google]
gayyy.jpg
15KB, 234x268px
>>33289929
Wear the hat, faggot. It's not like it's a standard issue piece of uniform kit.
>literally nobody cares
>>
>>33289929
It's a hat, not a shirt. Most people dont give a shit about hats because they are usually after thoughts in peoples mind because "Oh hey its sunny I should wear a hat today"
>>
>>33289929
>that hat
What's your MOS?

Bet you're trying to sneak into Applebee's and get a discount with that getup
>>
>>33289929
Just wear it backwards and you're gucci.
Although i do live in redneckistan and everyone just wears camo here so it definitely depends on location
>>
>>33289929
At any time when you are outside and doing some work.
>>
Throw hat in trash.

Did BCM charge you for your upper?
Of course they did.

Are they trying to get you to advertise their company for free? Yes they are.

No free lunches. Something for something. Don't be BCM's sissy little bottom bitch.
>>
>>33289929
>Being afraid you'll piss off some 80 IQ retard

MY BROTHERS DIED IN THAT HAT RRREEEEEEE
>>
>buy optic
>comes with free camo hat
>neat.jpg
>wear it because I like it
>no one says shit
>no one even looks at it
Indiana, everyone. No one gives a fuck, OP. Unless you live in a big blue city, then the cops will tackle and tase you because 20 people called in about a guy in a camo hat waving an AK-15 and demanding blood sacrifices in the name of Trump.
>>
File: phasersuicide.gif (1010KB, 233x226px) Image search: [Google]
phasersuicide.gif
1010KB, 233x226px
>>33292763
>getting put on YT forever in a video entitled STOLEN VALOR!!!! VALOR THEIF CONFRONTED!!!!!!!!! as a former supply-clerk Muhreen with hundreds of OOHRAH stickers on his shitbox lifted truck yells at you and everyone around takes his side because "thank you for your service"
I'd never actually try to scam free shit or wear insignia or anything, but this is an irrational fear of mine all the same
>>
>when you're so socially reclusive that you don't know camoflague has been fashionable and commonplace since fucking forever

I can guarantee the next time you go outside, you will see a normie wearing some article of clothing with some form of camo on it. What a gay thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.