[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know how many guns and knives he's sold? DO YOU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 0.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
Do you know how many guns and knives he's sold? DO YOU? I'm not bragging but DO YOU?
>>
File: IMG_2166.png (709KB, 736x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2166.png
709KB, 736x669px
>>33286320

He does it for the love on things tactical. I respect him a great deal. His reviews are very informative. I personally have bought half a dozen firearms and knives based solely off his reviews. If he doesn't say it's go-to-war, then I'm not touching it.
>>
>>33286347
Bro, that's really awesome. I'm personally considering going to Utah and walking around random sporting goods stores in hopes of him randomly gear checking me.
>>
>>33286320
>I'm not bragging
Go to bed Nutnfancy.
>>
>>33286396

I think there is a particular one he regulars. I'm not near there so I don't have a chance to meet him anytime soon. I would love to shake his hand one day and tell him how much I love all my GtW guns.
>>
>>33286469
I EDC a deagle. Can't wait to see the look on his face! Bought all my gear just on his recommendation.
>>
>>33286516

He never recommended a Desert Eagle as a GotW pistol. Troll somewhere else, this is a Nut n' Fancy thread, okay?
>>
Going to people houses during Xmas morning then being upset they wouldn't play with you in the woods and taping others to see how much money they spent on stuff isn't cool though
>>
Just one time I want him to gear check someone and start talking shit and for them to tell him to fuck off. It's probably happened you just know he'd never upload it.
>>
I saw Nutnfancy at a Bass Pro Shop in Utah yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Gear check? Gear check? Gear check?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen MREs in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the packs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each pack and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by reciting the POU of his bugout fanny pack.
>>
>>33286949

Never happened, stop spreading lies troll.
>>
>>33286320
Why do people watch this guy? I am not trying to stir up trouble, just I cannot find anything valuable or interesting in his videos.
>>
File: 1461118382453.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1461118382453.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>33286949

kek
>>
Nutn is a fucking tool.
Daily reminder he drilled out a perfectly good side rail to put a useless airsoft rail on his Ak because he is too fucking stupid to look at the RS regulate mount and realize it adjusts.
https://youtu.be/Khng3odOOg0
>>
>>33286949
I think that is my favorite pasta right after alfredo.
>>
>>33287107
what was the original story about?
>>
File: 1389254309561.jpg (393KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1389254309561.jpg
393KB, 1024x768px
>>33287051
I like the one where he says the 1000 yard milk jug challenge was a myth and just camera trickery because his two obese friends that he proclaimed as experts couldn't do it.
>>
>>33287134
I think it was about some MLG player or something.
>>
>>33287172
I was wrong.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-saw-flying-lotus-in-a-grocery-store-copypasta
>>
File: wtfudoin.jpg (64KB, 854x478px) Image search: [Google]
wtfudoin.jpg
64KB, 854x478px
>>33287051
tactical, dude
>>
File: vYSXYG4.jpg (211KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
vYSXYG4.jpg
211KB, 1280x960px
its too bad he died
>>
>>33286996
It's pasta, Nutn.
>>
File: nutn.png (93KB, 609x740px) Image search: [Google]
nutn.png
93KB, 609x740px
>>33287228
>>33287051
Looks like he was talking to a sub in the comments, found out he was proven stupid and deleted his comments but not the video.
>>
>>33287359
Yeah, he's fucking dumb as shit.
>>
am I the only one that thinks it was cringe that he made a video about sparklers as tying wire.
just say it's for the thermite.
if they want to take your guns away they just will Mr nutn
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.