[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Dumb shit people have said to you recently. >Why in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 20161123_155118.png (1MB, 1439x958px) Image search: [Google]
20161123_155118.png
1MB, 1439x958px
ITT: Dumb shit people have said to you recently.
>Why in the hell do you want that gun, it's not even remotely practical.
Gun in question was a Colt 1903 Pocket Hammer Hammerless.
>>
>>33283297
*Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless
Fucking autocorrect
>>
>I was thinking about filling down the firing pin on my AR for full auto
>>
>"You look like a school shooter with that haircut."

Said by my NCO of my regulation high fade after being told it was time to get one.

Using an on-base barber and asking for the standard regulation cut everyone else gets.
>>
>>33286080
that's an insult on your face, numbnuts
>>
>>33286080
t. school shooter
>>
>>33283297
>"hey anon, wanna go shoot clays"
With what?
>"you know with one of your rifles"

Fucking Californians.
>>
File: 1481563890681.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1481563890681.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>33283297
>I wont be a reference for you on your LTC, not everyone should own a gun
A vet said that. Also told me to take a coarse I already took.

>Talking about the Vektor
>"Why would you NEED that?"

>"I'm honestly surprised there's still an issue"
Said my friend who cussed me out after Trump won for a misunderstanding on his part and then proceeded to shut me out of his life for 3 months after cussing me out, despite having been my only close friend at the time
>>
>>33283297
>No one has ever died from a .22
Laughing FBI crime statistics.jpg
>>
File: e91.jpg (30KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
e91.jpg
30KB, 600x640px
>>33283297
>retard i work with just bought his first gun, some .22 handgun, didnt ask, didnt care, will do anything to avoid his retardation
>pulls .22 round from pocket "pretty cool huh?!?"
>2 seconds after producing round asks me "so how does this bullet work?"
>begin to explain how rimfire works "primer ignites gun powder, etc etc"
>he blurts out "theres gun powder in this?!?"
>mfw on top if all that he started asking me if im ready to fight the government now too
>>
>>33283297
Taxation is not theft.
>>
File: 1403416242898.jpg (35KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1403416242898.jpg
35KB, 512x384px
>>33287564
>"theres gun powder in this?!?"
>>
>>33286080
>tfw my flight said I looked just like Pyle from Full Metal Jacket
>>
>>33287624
Haven't laughed this hard all week. Thanks anon
>>
>>33287647
Yeah, I couldnt even think of anything that could be insulting enough to say to him after that. Pretty much just let out a "what?" and tried to kill him with my mind and eyes.
>>
My Dad; "Did you know that guy voted fur hill'ry? We should go take his guns away since he wants to take ours"
>>
File: 1488820184378m.jpg (56KB, 1024x609px) Image search: [Google]
1488820184378m.jpg
56KB, 1024x609px
>Hey don't touch my Mosin after I clean it, the oil on your hand can rot the wood and rust the metal.

I wish I was joking
>>
>>33283297
to be fair .32 acp is weak. Get a 1908 in .380. I have a Swedish copy and it's pretty neeto.
>>
>>33287715
Nunez?
>>
>>33288756
OP here. Yea i know .32 isnt really that powerful, I just wanted the gun more because I think it's cool, and I like old guns. I didn't really want it to carry it or anything, although I guess I could if I wanted.
>>
File: 1479947255700.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479947255700.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>33283297
no ones said anything that dumb to me lately but someone did something stupid.
>guy bought like new sks that been sitting up since the 80s.
>takes it apart and cleans
>forgot to put the piston extension back in the gun
>test fires it
>which drove the piston deep into the reciever and it siezed up.
we couldnt get the gas tube off, we got a 10lb hammer and a long punch and beat it from the reciever into the gas tube for about 2 hours and we got no where. we ended up taking to my friends gunsmith grandpa. He beat on it for 10 minutes while heating the metal with a blow torch. He finally got it off and had to turn down the torn up piston on a lathe to get it back to functioning.

Other stupid shit ive dealt with lately
>my brother bought a new house and had a kid with in the last 2 years
>his wife wouldnt let him have a long gun but he was allowed to have a handgun.
>after two years he was still putting off buying the gun.
>he just got one
>he tells me today that his car has broken into twice in a week.
>he isnt alarmed

I dont know what is wrong with him, he lives 3 houses down from deputy and he isnt worried about people desperate enough to still try and rob him. Im tempted to start sitting outside his house at night. I recently found out that his baby sitter wasnt watching my nephew and he fell down some stair. Im worried about abuse and i want to either start spying on the bitch while she watches him or break her fucking legs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-10-04-07-42.png (795KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-10-04-07-42.png
795KB, 1920x1080px
>>33289173
>I recently found out that his baby sitter wasnt watching my nephew and he fell down some stair
my god
how has this fuckers house not spontaneously combust yet?
>>
>>33288190
I'm so sick of liberals who push to take away personal liberties, but I'm also super sick of Conservatives who pretty much do the exact same thing and say it's somehow different.

Why the fuck can't people just stop giving a shit about stuff and let people do whatever the hell they want? I mean, barring obvious laws like "Don't drive too fast, you'll kill someone", or "Don't let kids drink or smoke, it'll fuck them up", why can't we just let the gays fuck and let people own guns? No skin off my nose if some fucker wants to smoke weed in his own house; and who the fuck cares if some lady wants to get an abortion? Oh, look at me, so dangerous, trying to buy alcohol after 2 PM; wow, such a menace to society.

I guess what I'm trying to say is "Stop telling people to do shit and let them live their lives".
>>
>>33289425
I agree with all your points except the people who are pro abortion want to make it the state's responsibility
>>
>>33289363
it might carry more weight if i told you as a child i abused by my babysitter. She broke both my arms at the elbows when i was 2. She broke them like you twist a leg off a chicken. I found out a few years ago she also hurt 5 more children. I dont know what she did to 4 of them but i know the last involved the child swallowing bleach tablet.

Because of how are legal system works she was able to walk each time without investigation. The parents are the ones who get investigated. I spent nearly a year living at my grandmothers house because the state was investigating my parents. my grandmother lived so far away from my mom and dad that they couldnt visit very often. When it was all said and done my whole family had to see a therapist for a year because of a court order and i was left shitty elbows for the rest of my life(i also probably developed a handful of insecurities and some emotional baggage).
>>
File: sensiblechuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>33289425

yeah the only party that ran that platform tried to run gary dipshit johnson blasting itself back to irrelevancy in the biggest chance they had in a while, so it what it is

t. former libertarian
>>
>>33287438
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JYhCV8qmxX_MKVfaVnNGoK4eq_Y8ExPlm1CoevnXDwM/
>>
>>33287438
>sniveling and crying because mommy Didn't win
Your friend is a fucking child.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.