[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of these holsters? They seem pretty legit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: g2-urban-carry.jpg (47KB, 560x728px) Image search: [Google]
g2-urban-carry.jpg
47KB, 560x728px
What does /k/ think of these holsters? They seem pretty legit. Would they be better? CCW holster thread.
>>
>>33282503
suck the tip of my asshole
>>
>>33282526
You might want to get that checked out
>>
>>33282503
I like mine, it takes a bit of fucking with to find a comfortable place to draw and you have to beat the shit out of the leather to make it hide properly but I do really like it.
>>
>>33282503

Don't care for it. It takes more actions to draw out of that, than it does with a normal iwb holster. During the time of needing it, there is a chance you might fuck up drawing already, so I'm not adding to the chances. Though it is comfortable, I rather just use my normal AIWB set up(Sidecar rig appendix holster from T Rex arms). Plus I found drawing from within a car can be annoying with the urban holster.

The earlier models were fun to watch ppl draw with, cause it didn't have the magnet. So you had a good chance of flinging the gun across the room.
>>
>>33282781
gunna go ahead and call you out. timestamp your gun and holster or get the fuck out
>>
>>33282820

I see some one got triggered.
He's right about all he said.
Plenty of people have said it too.
On this site and many others.
Also plenty of video's of it as well.

>>33282781
Nice pick on the sidecar.

>>33282503
This thread has been done a million times.
Go look up the archives.
Faggot.
>>
>>33282934
refuses to timestamp gun & holster

>confirmed noguns
confirmed noguns
>confirmed noguns
confirmed noguns
>confirmed noguns
confirmed noguns
>>
>>33282503
not a bad addition to my CC holster lineup. Soft leather, and Comfortable
>>
File: 345236234.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
345236234.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>33282503
I had first and seconds generation. 2nd's additional magnet really makes it an option worth considering. The first one wasn't likely to catapult like that one gif but it would definitely fumble around with anything less then a perfectly pulled draw.

They conceal amazingly well and is the comfiest option by far for extended periods of wear. Downsides are requires two hands to draw quickly and you are fucked if you are sitting down.
>>
>>33282503
>requires 2 hands to draw
I'll stick with the standard versa max style IWB, haven't found anything better
>>
>>33282503
/r/ing the flying gun webm
>>
File: footsteps of a navy seal.webm (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
footsteps of a navy seal.webm
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>33282503
Urban Carry is fucking god awful. We've gone over this time and time again.

>JM Custom Kydex
>Custom Carry Concepts
>Darkstar Gear
>Keeper's Concealment
>Raven Concealment

wa~la, essentially the top five holster makers. Do your own homework on these brands and make an assessment from your research.
>>
>>33282955
>hey guys what do you think about X
>I dont like X and here's why
>FUCK YOU THATS THE WRONG ANSWER

Go buy your fucking holster and fuck off then. You obviously already have your mind made up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.