[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone on /k/ live in Albuquerque NM? I'm curious if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (2KB, 209x209px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 209x209px
Anyone on /k/ live in Albuquerque NM?
I'm curious if you happen to know where a good place outdoors to shoot would be. Dont want to spend my money at Calibers just due to the fact that ranges arent as fun.
>>
File: 20170311_142701.png (4MB, 1440x1885px) Image search: [Google]
20170311_142701.png
4MB, 1440x1885px
>>33273124
Sup ABQAnon, Rio Rancho fag here. I go shooting out here, it's bretty gud. Download some land use maps before you head out there so you don't accidentally shoot on the rez
>>
>>33273221
Thats actually what I'm afraid of! Dont want some tribal cop confiscating my rifle cuz his stupid sacred land is holier than thou. Where can I download?
>>
>>33273242
So I use an app on my phone called ArcGIS Explorer. The app is available on iPhone and Android, as well as Mac and PC. The link that follows is the land use map link for NM.

http://arcg.is/2ngVAWq
>>
>>33273503
Badass!! Thank you very much! Of like to actually try and train and do drills. Shit you cant do at the range.
>>
>>33273124
Heard the trend in Albuq was to steal cars, do heroin and meth in them, shit in them, and leave them in the desert.

That true OP?
>>
>>33274077
Rio Rancho fag here, completely accurate
>>
I'm a former NE heights resident

BLM land will get you by for a little bit.

City range sucks due to range nazis, but is otherwise a great facility.

Save up a few hundred and join Del Norte. I really miss having access to a 1k known distance range with steel.
>>
>>33273124
Former Taos fag. It's a drive, but the Whittington center is alright.
>>
>>33276067
Can confirm, Del Norte is based
>>
>>33273124
I went to an outdoor range about 15 mins outside of the city once, it was bretty gud. Its where da popos train and they have a bunch of police cars with bumpers and crazy shit on them that they use to practice l33t maneuvers with and shit.

Seriously tho, do you any of you actually like living in ABQ, I found it to be intolerable.
>>
>>33273124
There's some open-air benches just outside of Socorro.
>>
>>33276163
Not sure about Albuquerque. I live in Cruces and it's okay.
>>
>>33276648
Its just that Im from the NE so I missed being able to go innawoods.
>>
>>33276745
There's a great BLM range to the west of Cruces on the ten. I'm from the PNW. Some innawoods in NM
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.