[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to those gay white house petition to repeal the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gayr15.png (22KB, 793x278px) Image search: [Google]
gayr15.png
22KB, 793x278px
What happened to those gay white house petition to repeal the ATF? Nothing. The naive will be naive.
>bbut muh potus
>>
File: 1453712702887.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1453712702887.gif
2MB, 448x252px
Problem with trumpcucks is that they think he's pro gun just because "hurr his son is a hunter"

meanwhile he signed an AWB back in 2000,just wait until he starts pulling off obama tier shit,obongo all over again.

"gonna bring the russian guns" they said, i waited and waited so hard for an SVD, but nope, nothing.
>>
>>33269846
Trump is clearly pro gun. Doesn't make "repealing the ATF" as simple as a bunch of AM I BEING DETAINED's signing a worthless petition.

Those things never fucking work for anything bigger than shit like getting a water fountain installed in a park
>>
>>33269846
>meanwhile he signed an AWB back in 2000
How did he do this when he never held any government office before this year?
>>
>>33269858
This.

A Trump presidency just means a strong likelihood of no more attempts at restricting gun ownership. While not much, that's a lot better than anyone else who was running.
>>
>>33269858
not the anon you were talking to, but trump does support AWB.

>Trump on the issues: gun control

>For assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background check

>I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.
Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000
>>
>>33269787
Because you don't just snap your fingers a couple months into office and make everything better retard.

>>33269846
>*autistic screeching*

>>33269856
I'd love to see this question answered lol.
>>
>>33269856
>>33269871
If trump does not reverse obamama's damage then he obviously agrees with what he done, which makes him an antigun
>>
>>33269869
Did you know that people can change their opinions over the course of nearly two decades? Dragging up quotes to support your argument that are older than yourself make for weak political banter.
>>
>>33269869
>16 years ago
>before 9/11
>before MAGA

Yes, we have all seen those quotesa bunch of times. And nothing has changed since July 2, 2000 and people are not allowed to change their views in almost 20 years on issues.
>>
>>33269885
>>33269886
>he changed his opinion
Well i didn't hear him say anything contrary to that, "i support gun ownership" is way too vague, even obama said that, yet he tried to scrape us off for the quintillionth time during his time
>>
>>33269876
>51 days in office
>WHY HASN'T HE FULFILLED EVERY PROMISE HE MADE!

He already reversed an executive order that banned certain people from access to guns if they received social security.

you people are pathetic trying to find any possible reason to justify your #nevertumper attitude, and what assault weapon ban did Obama sign again? Oh yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>33269903
>I have no further argument so I want to speculate

Yeah I'm gonna go fap instead
>>
>>33269911
I'm not speculating or guessing anything, "i support the second amendment" is too fucking vague and he could very well pull off an obama on us
>>
>>33269920
He owns several guns and has a CCW in (((new york))) you fucking mongo. I highly doubt he's trying to restrict gun rights
>>
>>33269920
>he could very well

You just speculated and guessed. How bad can one man be at the English language?
>>
>>33269933
>>33269927
>>33269920
>>33269911
>>33269903
why don't you dipshits just wait and see what happens? it's too fucking early to say anything.
>>
>>33269941
It's impossible for any of us to do anything but wait and see what happens, are you trying to prove some intellectual high ground by telling us to do so or what? If I want to call people that say a Trump AWB is coming retarded in the meantime, I see no reason for you to make any comment on my actions.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.