[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /k/ Any recommendations for a kydex mag carrier? Specifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1449358940025.jpg (135KB, 502x461px) Image search: [Google]
1449358940025.jpg
135KB, 502x461px
Sup /k/

Any recommendations for a kydex mag carrier? Specifically a pocket style for small single stacks like G43/Shield.

Just seems kinda silly to attach such small mags on a belt, but hate a shifting magazine in my pocket.
>>
File: 1487796921095.jpg (388KB, 1340x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1487796921095.jpg
388KB, 1340x1528px
>>33268795
i too will lurk.
>>
>>33268795
Check out JM Custom Kydex. Top quality and they have quick ship Shield and G43 mag pouches as opposed to having to wait 6 weeks for a custom order. I have 2 Shield AIWB mag pouches from them.

>Just seems kinda silly to attach such small mags on a belt, but hate a shifting magazine in my pocket.

It's not as silly as awkwardly fumbling around for your mag in your back pocket when you need it instead of having a quick, consistent go-to technique for a reload that you can actually practice doing.
>>
>>33268795

You should seriously make your own. For some thing that simple, it is very easy and will save you a shit load. Plus you can build it to how you want, add shit for it to hold if you want.
>>
File: ct-friday.png (284KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
ct-friday.png
284KB, 620x414px
>You should seriously make your own.

Don't listen to this retard.
>>
>>33268795

i bought the kydex from galloway for my ruger lc380 it has slot for pistol and another slot for magazine :)
>>
>>33268795
Get Remora bro. Can be used as IWB or pocket. Love mine.

https://www.remoraholsterstore.com/product/mag-holder-2-pack/
>>
>>33268795
T-Rex Arms
>>
>>33268795

amazon.com
>>
>>33268795
Does it absolutely have to be Kydex? I really like the HSGI Taco pouches, and they have pretty much all of the same advantages that Kydex does. (Most importantly solid retention with nothing to get in the way when you need your mag.)
>>
>>33271150
Oh and I don't know how kydex in the pocket stays in the pocket when you draw the mag but the Remora pouch fabric is super tacky to cloth so it stays put when you draw the mag.
>>
>>33271221
Oh, fuck, disregard this, I'm on an all-nighter and misread the post. The Taco obviously won't do you any good if you want an in-the-pocket mag holder.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.