[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would cops do if I went into a cop station with all my guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1297424983349_ORIGINAL.jpg.png (97KB, 497x297px) Image search: [Google]
1297424983349_ORIGINAL.jpg.png
97KB, 497x297px
What would cops do if I went into a cop station with all my guns (in cases) and said I don't want these anymore, can you take them? Would they just be like, "aight, cool" and take them off my hands?
>>
give them back.
>>
>>33268405
What do you have? If they are Canada legal I will pay shipping. To me of course.
>>
>>33268405
you could could wreck them on live cam or post pics in a thread, for those sweet sweet (you)s

>wreck em for the lulz
>>
Where do you live. Im sure some anon will be willing to take them off your hands. They will surely go to a good home.
>>
>>33268405
I'll give you money for all of them.
>>
The cops will either just detroy them or take them for themselves. Sell them to one of us.
>>
>>33268405
I have several cops in my family, and we host regular get-togethers. That makes my house a cop station. Would you like my address? We will gladly take care of your unwanted firearms.
>>
>>33268536
That's fine. I want them destroyed. They're not worth anything anyways, just a bunch of old wood rifles and a shotgun I inherited from my grandfather. In fact, I would be happier knowing they were destroyed and there were less implements of destruction existing in the world.
>>
Copfag here.
Come in, without guns, and say you want to unload them.
Don't walk in with them
>>
The cops would want to know who owns the guns if possible. You might be a massive faggot trying to unload some guy's property to spite him.
>>
>>33268405
Some ghetto police stations offer gifts for guns around Christmas time no questions asked. In LA they offer a skateboard or $100 giftcard for shotguns and pistols and $200 giftcard for assault rifles. The guns must be in working condition.
>>
>>33268575
nice troll thread
>>
I swear to god if you guys fall for this thread im leaving and going to /lgbtq/.
>>
File: bait.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3MB, 500x207px
Come on guys...
>>
File: x3PTw93.jpg (2MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
x3PTw93.jpg
2MB, 2500x2500px
>>33268405
Bait thread. Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>33268405
Alright OP if you really aren't a troll then post your guns.
>>
File: 600px-MatrixAutoShotguns-2[1].jpg (47KB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
600px-MatrixAutoShotguns-2[1].jpg
47KB, 600x249px
>>33268578
I'm gonna walk in like this. If you shoot me, it's on you.
>>
>>33268575
>That's fine. I want them destroyed. They're not worth anything anyways, just a bunch of old wood rifles and a shotgun I inherited from my grandfather. In fact, I would be happier knowing they were destroyed and there were less implements of destruction existing in the world.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaait
>>
>>33268405

yes they will take your guns

but call email first, leave the guns in the car, go inside, tell them, and somebody will walk out to car with you
>>
File: 1488094057668.jpg (31KB, 640x287px) Image search: [Google]
1488094057668.jpg
31KB, 640x287px
>>33268405
http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2017/02/gun-toting_advocates_arrested.html
>>
>>33268575
(You)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.