[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on probation for a class C misdemeanor in Texas, running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3337.jpg (628KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3337.jpg
628KB, 1500x1200px
I'm on probation for a class C misdemeanor in Texas, running a stop sign. I don't have to report to a PO just go 90 days without any crimes and it's not on my record. I asked the prosecutor if I'd lose any freedoms and he said no.

Will it prevent me from buying a gun through NICs? I'm not sure if the guy knew I meant guns when I said freedoms. It's also not written on my contract.

Anyone have experience buying a gun on relatively relaxed probation? I'm thinking of ordering a gun online and when I go to pick it up don't want to be denied.
>>
Guys with felonies in other states have passed NICS, the system is beyond broken. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>33267833
gunshop fag here. yes it could, if you get red flagged by the the FBI you may need to appear your deny. the appeal process is easy. go see a lawyer for now though.
>>
>>33267833
Texas purchases don't go through NICS if you have a CWP.
>>
If you want to own funs, get an attorney licensed in your state. A good one. No one has your interests at heart but you.
>>
>>33267833
post more animu girls with guns
>>
Oh yeah, I forgot. Texas is unfair to outlaws. Don't ever believe a prosecutor or cop.
>>
>>33268038
I do
>>
>>33267833
>I'm on probation for a class C misdemeanor in Texas, running a stop sign

You're a liar
Not a state int he fucking union would put you on meaningful probation for running a fucking stop sign
>>
>>33268620
It's technically a probation but with few restrictions
>>
>>33267833
Don't fucking lie to us.

You got busted with weed.
>>
>>33268620
Texas is really shitty and tyrannical toward petty shit. Like that LEO who killed like 2 kids tping his house because of criminal mischief at night laws.

it's really a shthole desu. Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, and the Dakotas are everything Texans wish they were.
>>
>>33268620
>>33270043
Actually it's not probation it's just pre trial diversion for 90 days
>>
>>33270079
sauce on that
that sickens me
>>
>>33267833
misdemeanors don't prevent you from owning guns unless it's for domestic violence
>>
>>33270832
>fuck with other people's shit
>get killed
Best outcome desu senpai.
>>
>>33270880
>TP
>disappears with rain or two hours max of cleanup
>>
>>33270880
Are you retarded?

This is probably the one instance in which toilet paper WASNT fucking with people's shit.
>>
>>33270651
So you got busted with weed. You cannot buy guns. You cannot own guns. You're a degenerate who is going to have massive memory problems.
>>
>>33267833
In texas no it will have no effect you buffoon. A class C misdemeanor is the lowest type of crime, punishable ONLY by a fine. You are on deferred adjudication, its not probation, and if you comply with the requirements of the deferred adjudication you will be found NOT GUILTY at the end. Nothing will go on your record in that event. This is not reported to the NICS. It will not show up when you try to buy a gun. Goddamn guys do the most basic of research....
>>
>>33268620
>>33268677
>>33270079
>>33268166

Its not probation you mongoloids. You cannot get probation for a class c misdemeanor, that's not a thing. Its deferred adjudication which is entirely different. The prosecutor told him correctly that it wouldn't be an issue, its not an issue. On what planet would a fine only offense take away civil liberties? Class C misdemeanors are generally only punishable by a fine of up to $500, and if he complies with the rules the case against him gets dismissed.
>>
>>33267833
Yes the licensed attorney prosecuting you didn't know basic attorney knowledge. He knew exactly what freedoms you were mentioning you dumbfuck. And he gave you the correct answer too. Stop running stop signs you dickhole, you're gonna hurt someone.
>>
>>33270963
>On what planet would a fine only offense take away civil liberties
922(g)(9)
>>
>>33271007
nice
>>
>>33270926
Wrong in Texas a class C misdemeanor is a violation under 500, non drug related
>>
Just wait 90 days or do private sales you fucking mong.
>>
File: 1489112860152.png (220KB, 238x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489112860152.png
220KB, 238x450px
Since were talking about Texas. I had a striking a civil servant that was dropped and dismissed would that disqualify me from a ccl?
>>
>>33270891
>>33270922
t. niggers fuck forcing someone to clean up after you. that's literally slavery.
>>
>>33271454
>dropped and dismissed

nope
>>
>>33271506
elaborate ?
>>
>run a stop sign
>they take your guns and you are never allowed to own guns again
>arrest your wife, your house, your kids, your dogs too
>they throw you in a supermax federal prison where you get raped every day until you die of AIDS
>fine your family $250,000 every day for the rest of their lives
>sell your family into slavery too

You stupid idiots

Go do deferred disposition, make the ticket disappear, pay the court fees, and nobody gives a shit about it ever again

You lose your firearms rights over felonies
>>
>>33267833

Had the same shit happen. Have had zero problems with nics.
>>
>>33271506
Yep. I see your the random arm chair faggot.

Lawyer proved that officer instigated as well as over reacted an used excessive force.. It was in a shitty south Texas town. Ended up just having to go to AA classes for a bit. Guess the didn't want a suite.

So all that being said back to the question here>>33271454
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.