[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just spend a ton of money on a reloading press and I have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1489078939877.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489078939877.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
I just spend a ton of money on a reloading press and I have no idea what I'm doing and already almost had a ND just trying to use it.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
How do you almost ND on a press?
>>
>>33255072
>he fell for the reloading me
>>
>>33259982
this

I tried to get into reloading and it's WAY to fucking hard to get into and figure out. Don't trust anyone who tries to tell you 'b-but it's cheaper than buying ammo!" If you want a good set-up, ur going to be investing a crap ton of money into buying the individual pieces to set up a kit.

Reloading is a meme.
>>
>>33260003

>can't figure out how to reload

Seriously, are you this retarded?
>>
>>33260003
it is cheaper than buying ammo, but only in a few circumstances

if you're an extraordinarily high volume shooter (which likely means a competition shooter), then it makes sense

if you're a super high precision shooter, then you need to tune a load to your specific gun, it makes sense and can be cheaper than buying comparable commercial loads

or, if you shoot obscure or obsolete cartridges (try finding .450 Martini for a decent price), then it makes sense

if you only shoot an average amount, don't compete, don't shoot precision, and only shoot normal calibers, it doesn't make sense
>>
>>33255072
Just put your ballsack in the press and fall back in ecstasy as your sack ruptures
>>
>>33255072
first off what are you doing?
>>
File: IMG_8408.jpg (295KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8408.jpg
295KB, 1024x732px
>>33262417
Idk, I've been reloading .40 +P+ rounds while the cartridge is still in the chamber of my Glock 19, just like the nutnfancy field manual told me to.
>>
>>33261953
>tldr: dont reload if you only shoot low volume .223 and dont care about accuracy
>>
>>33255072
Have you tried reading any of the wealth of information on handloading ammo available online (not /k/) or in book form? Did you even read the instruction manual that came in the box?
>>
>>33262647
ok you're trolling,gotcha.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.