[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason besides usual bullshit stories, not to date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4387.jpg (317KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4387.jpg
317KB, 1600x900px
Is there any reason besides usual bullshit stories, not to date a woman in the military?

USA if that matters
>>
>>33250757
Women pretending to be men are horribly unattractive to anyone who isn't a complete faggot. People won't confront you about it since we've become so cucked and PC but they'll still think you're a faggot bitch behind your back.
>>
File: REU-PHILIPPINES-760x522.jpg (115KB, 760x522px) Image search: [Google]
REU-PHILIPPINES-760x522.jpg
115KB, 760x522px
>>33250757
Fugly(more like they didn't give 2 shits about looking nice anymore, at least in normal situation) and basically they've lost most of their feminine appeal

After training with them for some time, they just became another manlet dude with above average boobs. At least that's what I felt.
>>
>>33250757
are you in the military too?
the people at your work are not your friends, and you damn sure shouldn't be dating anyone from your work.

dont shit where you eat, kid.
>>
>>33250757
literal cumdumps lmao.
>>
>>33250875
>what i assume is S. Koreans
>wearing alice gear
>with bananas on their heads

Care to explain anyone?
>>
>>33250890
Op here, not in the military myself but a old friend from highschool got reacquainted with me whose now in the airforce
>>
>>33251265
File names points to the Philippines.

>>33250757
Enjoy being eskimo brothers with the entire battalion.
>>
>>33251273

Give her the D and just be friends. Cause that bitch will get around.
>>
>>33251273
>Air Force
>Military

Pick one
>>
stay away
>>
>>33250757
It might make things weird if you break up and you're in the same CoC. Other than that it really depends on the people who are dating. For every one horror story of why not to get married in the military, there is one couple who made it all work, but because they didn't start drama or anything they get passed over when it's story time.
>>
>>33251273
>whose now in the airforce

If you're cool with her having had probably 4 to 5 dozen dicks in her from dudes in Army and Marines then go for it.

Also keep in mind it very likely wouldn't work long term because she would "deploy" or TDY and end up fucking someone else unless you are literally a super wealthy Chad with a huge dick. You have to keep in mind that women in the military (and military spouses) are surrounded by literally 100s of hard dicked 18-24 year old men who are likely in better shape than you.

If you were surrounded by 100s of women who were in shape and horny as fuck who wanted to fuck the shit out of you you wouldn't say no. And if you want to claim you would you're a fuckin liar.
>>
>>33251273
at least she's not in the Navy
>>
>>33250757
Anyone in the army is a psyko, stay away
>>
File: 1428111514086.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1428111514086.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>33250757
>usual bullshit stories
Yeah anon, go ahead and date one. The stories are all bullshit.
>>
>>33251273

If you're not in the mil you should really decide if you're confident enough that she's working with/around a lot of physically fit dudes that are probably pretty clever and got a good personality. A lot of guys would get insecure about their women being alone with guys like that.

Before I was in had a fling type thing with a chic that signed up before I did with a different branch, she was pretty cool. Kind of regret that I fucked that one up since I haven't met another one like that. But you know how that goes just another name on a long list of girls that hate me.

Use a little common sense and judge the person on their character and not their job.
>>
>>33250757
everyone in the unit will gossip about you and watch everything you do. happened to me. better to just keep to yourself until you ETS then its paradise.
>>
>>33250875
>mudspics
>treated like monkeys

Like pottery
>>
>>33251424
>>
>>33251387
>Clever
>Personality
>Mil

Hi POG
>>
>>33251565
I prefer REMF
>>
>>33251265

Dude, have you ever seen Koreans?

I get that some Asians are really hard to identify for westerners but dude, c'mon.
>>
>>33251565
hi 11 bang bang you're so tough can you watch the TOC for me while i take a big shit thanks?
>>
Rape allegations incoming!!!!
>>
>>33251680
Korean on TV != real life korean
>>
>you have 2-3 years at a duty station, to find and then marry one.
>if you married to another service member. then depending on MOS and rank. you both have a fucked time with future assignments.
>if one of you is something uncommon or combat. Then you are the deciding factor in duty stations. while the other tags along
>dual military is more likely to be at a large base for years and years and years. which depending on how you look at it, can be good or bad.
>though probably bad if one of you gets stuck in some chicken shit outfit and can never advance.
>since you are both working. you have to pay for daycare and baby sitters. bases have asinine rules about leaving children alone. so even your 14 year old children might have to supervised while you are both working late. on base daycare gets expensive. especially if your kids are staying after 1800 a lot.
>marry someone of a higher tier rank like E to an WO, or Wo to a O. then the lower tier has to leave the military or at least go reserve/nat guard.
>hell, just trying to date or have sex with anyone with too much rank difference can be problems.
>>
it's unlikely she would remain faithful.
>>
>>33250757
>ugly
>slutty
>emotionally unstable even by woman standards
>cry rape at the drop of a hat
>will get send to durkastan where you will never see her again
>>
>>33250757
>>33251359
>t. micropenis anon

Some women in the military are lesbians. Some are literal whores that are exploring themselves and happy to ride any fit, confident dick before settling down. Some are smart and know "don't shit where you eat."

Be sure you know which one you've got, OP.
>>
From personal experience OP Air Force sloots are absolute fucking degenerates in the sack, and Navy whorez give the most appallingly sloppy and unforgettably satisfactory blowjobs in the fucking WORLD. But you best wrap it and do NOT reciprocate oral, lest ye want yer weapon or word maker to corrode irreparably.
>>
>>33251829
I'm not sure what my post has to do with anyone's dick size.

I'm guessing you married an enlisted chick? How is your wife's son doing?
>>
File: 1340809845945[1].jpg (157KB, 850x528px) Image search: [Google]
1340809845945[1].jpg
157KB, 850x528px
>>33250757
>usual bullshit stories
I don't see why those stories would be "bullshit". They're women who are in shape (which is the minimal requirement for women to be fuckable) surrounded by a significantly larger number of men who will, for a very long time, not see any other women than these broads. These men, at least among privates in infantry and MUHREENZ, tend to be impulsive jarheads to boot. What the fuck do you THINK will happen? It's common sense. Add 1 and 1.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.