[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This pistol is sharp and pointy and not fun to operate without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: px4stormfull_zoom002.jpg (80KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
px4stormfull_zoom002.jpg
80KB, 840x600px
This pistol is sharp and pointy and not fun to operate without gloves. How do you people who like this gun use it so much without getting cut to shit by the safety and the slide release?
>>
>>33246922
Stop having bitch hands.
>>
>>33246931
/Thread
>>
>>33246922
gersh kuntzman pls go
>>
>>33246922
I've never wanted a gun less than I have this one. I test fired one that I was renting and it just felt and looked like a toy. It isn't cheaper enough than a 92FS to justify buying it.
>>
File: 1488862364969.jpg (20KB, 394x380px) Image search: [Google]
1488862364969.jpg
20KB, 394x380px
PX4 Compact Carry owner here

Perhaps you can stop being a faggot. You got it good enough that the PX4 is one of the few guns that you can rack so easily, press checks can be done on DA ontop of being extremely soft shooting.

Unless you live somewhere cold, you have no reason to wear gloves you bitchmade manbabby.

>owns a PX4
>hasn't already converted it into decock only

If growing a pair is too difficult, you can always file down the edges of the angles on the decock levers.
>>
>>33247352
>press checks
If you don't know for certain without having to check, you shouldn't even own a gun.
>>
File: 1481802241744.gif (595KB, 403x262px) Image search: [Google]
1481802241744.gif
595KB, 403x262px
>>33247381
I press check my carry gun everytime I step out of my house.

I carry every single day

I press check every single day

Eat my fucking dick.
>>
>>33247390
Wow, so the fact that you're consistently retarded means you're not retarded?
I never press check my gun because I know there's a round in the chamber for sure.
>>
File: IMG_3905.jpg (1MB, 2066x2629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3905.jpg
1MB, 2066x2629px
I like the px4
>>
Unless you insist on an all metal handgun, I don't see how the Px4 isn't superior to the 92f in every single way.
>>
>>33246922
>getting cut to shit by the safety and the slide release?
WTF are you on about? Stop being such a Gersh.
>>
Anyone know a good IWB holster for the full size Px4? I want to carry mine, but my nigger-rigged one-size-fits-all IWB makes it print hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33247417
Me too
>>
>>33247381
Not him. I used to feel the same, but when I heard someone mention it being "cheap insurance" it sort of clicked. Before I leave in the morning, doesn't hurt to move a slide a 1/16th of an inch.
>>
>>33247451
Try JM Custom or Custom Carry Concepts. Have you considered on trying appendix carry? Appendix carry in particular helps conceal a gun better than standard IWB carry. With the PX4, you can greatly minimize the risk of an ND with proper technique when drawing and reholstering.
>>
>>33246922
It's a good gun. I have one. Switching to G style stealth levers this week.

Stealth levers would save your little faggot hands, as would manipulating the gun correctly.
>>
I didn't realize that /k/ liked the px4 so much. I thought I was one of few.
>>
>>33247510
There's probably like 10 people that actually own/give a shit about them.

I think I'm the only person on /k/ that actually bought the new carry model.
>>
>>33247510
Beretta actually makes some pretty good stuff
>>
>>33247415
Enjoy your future ND thread soon then, we'll all enjoy a laugh at your expense.
>>
>>33247510
I don't really think you'll find any gun enthusiast that has any major gripe with Beretta, they make quality pieces.
>>
>>33246931
fpbp
>>
>>33247712
While the majority of shooters will say good things about the M9, there's still a bunch of people who look away from the PX4.
>>
>>33247696
Enjoy fumbling like a retard racking your slide while some asshole already had the drop on you.
>>
>>33247722
I think its mainly the aesthetic of it that turns people off for the most part.
>>
>>33247742
>Press checking when you leave the house is the same as press checking when Tyrone attempts to take your wallet

You're such a monumental dumbass, but keep posting, its amusing for the most part.
>>
>>33247769
That isn't even what I said. You were implying that I was going to ND because I keep a round in the chamber and I'm saying you're going to have to chamber a round when it's probably too late to even bother.
>>
i love mine but I have a compact not a full-size.
>>
I recently got a 92a1 and took it out the other day, and man is thing everything that I expected it to be and then some. I've never shot a 92fs or any other variant, but I've heard people call it the 92 on steroids. I can believe it. It's a fuckhhuge frame that makes 9mm feel like fucking nothing. I could have shot through about a thousand rounds on the spot had I brought that much.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.