[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help now. I recently purchased a Kel Tec KSG and bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I need help now. I recently purchased a Kel Tec KSG and bought some snap caps to make sure everything was working fine with cycling and all. I put the snap caps in and when I pumped it, they didn't cycle. I went to press down the little switch to release the shells but they won't come out. I have no idea how to get them out.
>>
>>33244408
>purchased a Kel Tec KSG
Well, there's your problem.
>>
Use a cleaning rod and push it down the end of the barrel, push it out like that.
>>
>>33244609
This. How dumb are you?
>>
>>33244609
>>33244627
>Magazine tubes
>Barrel
>>
>>33244664
Ayy lmao, thought he said chamber.
>>
>get gorilla glue
>get small sticks/screwdrivers/etc
>dab some glue on snapcap and on stock
>leave together for a while
>glue will harden in about 30-45 minutes
>come back and you can yank out the shit

next time don't use those shitty nigger chink caps, just fucking get some spent shells
>>
Ok so I was able to get the shells out. Now my problem is finding out why they won't cycle. I know the KSG is a bad gun, but I bought it from a guy for like 500, and do have quite a bit of disposable income. So how to I figure out why it won't cycle. They felt really snug while they were in the tube, but I'm not sure what they problem could be. What do I do
>>
I saw OP's pic from the catalogue and at first I thought it was a bootleg Darth Vader helmet
>>
>>33244808
This
>>33244756
Have you tried cycling with live ammo? Of course not. So how do you know it won't work?
>Muh snap caps
Not real ammo, stop being a fag
>>
>>33244756

As >>33244855 said, not real ammo. Also, Google

https://www.google.com/search?q=KSG+snap+caps+stuck&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

This is a common issue
>>
>>33244885
Thanks. I think I found out the problem is that they're just too short. Fairly new to guns so all help is appreciated. While this thread is up, might as well ask what you guys think of the 10/22 ruger take down. I'm thinking of buying it since it already had the barrel threaded. Thoughts?
>>
>>33244974
>While this thread is up, might as well ask what you guys think of the 10/22 ruger take down. I'm thinking of buying it since it already had the barrel threaded.
All depends. Are you gonna use irons? Then sure. If not then buy the standard "tactical" version.
>>
>>33244885
You're right. The snap caps were shitty. They are only 2 inches. Could that have to do with the feeding issue? It is only supposed to fire 2 3/4 inch and 3 inch
>>
>>33245077
No
Forget the snap caps. Like stop posting about them. Seriously. Take the shotgun out to the range and use normal ammo. Your snapcaps mean shit in terms of deciding if your shotgun is a steaming pile of shit or not.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.