[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>laser to aim with using NVGs >costs 2500 dollars Give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>laser to aim with using NVGs
>costs 2500 dollars

Give me one reason why I shouldn't buy the MAWL
>>
Because if your asking, and simply referring to it as a "laser" and "NVGs" (lmao) you can't afford it and don't know how to use it.
>>
>>33238167
>College cuck thinks knowledge must come from (((institutions)))
It comes with instructions and the Internet exist
>>
>>33238167
But it is a laser you use to aim NVG's. Should OP have said "an infrared illuminator/visible laser to aim my head mounted ambient light amplifier"?
>>
>>33238150
Because an ATPIAL-C is arguably more aesthetic which is all thats gonna matter until you get NVGs, even then you're probably never gonna really use it.

Respectfully, an anon in the same exact boat as you trying to decide between a MAWL and am ATPIAL
>>
>2500

Why is the price of this shit going up instead of down?
>>
>>33238150
Because it occupies the side of your rifle that should have your white light on it.

Because, without doing any real research on it, it doesn't look like it's compatible with a 2-in-1/3-in-1 tape switch that also operates your white light from one hand position.

Because it costs more than an ATPIAL-C without doing anything different.
>>
>>33239611
Small volume niche market that caters to people with already expensive toys and government agencies spending other peoples' money.
>>
>>33239611
nothing else is like it on the market as far a civilegal goes. look at the range on this thing compared to other class 1 options.
>>
>>33238150
It is pretty heavy. The price is also a factor but it seems you're willing to splurge so the biggest hit against it is its weight. If you dont have a problem with that thing hanging off near the end of your rifle, then happy shooting. If weight is a concern then the ATPIAL or a DBAL may be better suited.
>>
>>33238178

>you have to go to college to be a retard
>>
>>33238189

The ATPIAL-C is an absolute JOKE for real use.

The civilian legal MAWL, however, is competitive with restricted lasers.

Check out TNVC's newest video about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WnK94z1gVA

The MAWL is expensive as heck because its performance warrants it. If you're just trying to look cool... save money and buy an airsoft PEQ. The civilian ATPIAL/PEQ-15 is about the same.
>>
>>33239611

Better technology. The L3 LA-5 / PEQ-15 is an overpriced piece of plastic shit that didn't keep zero and was easily breaks with impact force. the illuminator and pointer tech on the LA-5 is also, gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

L3's newest weapon laser, the NAGAL is continuing the tradition of over priced plastic with marginal performance.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.