[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Laws you want on the books: You can hunt large predatory mammals,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 30

File: deadbear.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
deadbear.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
Laws you want on the books:

You can hunt large predatory mammals, but you can only use a knife
>>
>>33230229

You can shoot cops who abuse their power.
>>
This thread has potential
>>
>>33230229
You can work in exchange for goods instead of money.
I.e. make pizzas for an hour and get a pizza.
>>
>>33230229
It is legal to kill people who are mentally retarded
>>
>>33230229
You can own full auto guns, but you can only have NY mags.
>>
you can kill all the non whites
>>
>>33230229
There was a guy in I think Canada who hunted a bear using a spear. Now they're pushing a law through to ban spear hunting because it's "too cruel" and under armor ended a contract they had with the guy. If a "knife only" law got passed, the next step would be assholes demanding a "use your fists" law, because the end goal of people who support such laws is not to make hunting more ethical, it's to ban all hunting.
>>
>>33230275
>>33230295
Well that edge-scalated quickly
>>
>>33230297
I say knife only because the people who think they're badass because they shot a bear with a .338 from 200 yards away are really just sissy faggots
>>
File: DSCF0557.jpg (626KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0557.jpg
626KB, 1600x1200px
You can't post on gun forums unless you own a gun.
>>
>>33230275
>read: communists

it's normal and legal without atf fuckery to own DDs, however, they can only be used in home defense.
>>
>>33230307
You should amend it to longbow only (girls can use compound)
>>
>>33230309
>A gun

But I have like, 40 guns
>>
>>33230298

Tripfags must have their home adress in each post
>>
>>33230307
Well, since that law applies strictly to predatory mammals, I'll allow it as long as we can hunt large herbivores to extinction from helicopters. Fuck the elephants.
>>
Eye for an eye. When convicted, the case will be settled within a month and punishment would happen immediately. This would save billions each year in tax relief. No more paying for the child murderer to live a peaceful life in prison.

And when I say "eye for an eye" I don't mean that if you rape someone you get raped. The punishment would relate to the crime you do. Rape and get your genitals and hands cut off. All murder would be met by firing squad. Caught selling drugs? Deported.
>>
>>33230319
The size of your post is proportional to how many guns you own above the average.

But you have to register all your guns into a database it can be confirmed.
>>
>>33230275
Actually tho.

Especially if they're your kid
>>
>>33230265
You think a single pizza is worth an hour of your time?
>>
>>33230309
>owning a gun

Fuck that, I'd end up killing myself
>>
File: ATF2.jpg (30KB, 640x287px) Image search: [Google]
ATF2.jpg
30KB, 640x287px
>>33230387
>Have to register
>>
Legal to kill leftists
>>
File: 1481264514690.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1481264514690.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>33230284
>>
>>33230404
I don't think pizza's are worth 8$
>>
If you're going to walk around with Sparta tattoos/patches/stickers/whatever, you are forced to have gay sex with other people bearing Sparta logos, because that's how the Spartans did things.
>>
>>33230229
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Oh wait....
>>
File: me_watching_john_wick_2.gif (21KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
me_watching_john_wick_2.gif
21KB, 312x253px
>>33230404
I get paid $9.75/hr at my current job.
A large two topping at papa johns is $14
A single pizza is worth more than an hour of my time.
>>
>>33230431
It sucks, right?
>>
>>33230357
elephants are kinda neat though
however
>you can now hunt any animal
>however for large, endangered herbivores and carnivores, you must either use a weapon over .50 caliber from an aircraft or an indirect fire weapon

>the military/police are now legally bound to kill all antifa in the most violent and grotesque way convenient
>>
>>33230430
>The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Technically this is about using those arms, which is not explicitly mentioned in 2A

but yes. The 2A is being ignored and circumvented en masse
>>
>>33230452
Yeah. Yeah it does.
>>
>>33230229
As long as you can prove you took the necessary precautions to ensure safety, you can shoot on public land.

As long as you can prove safe capability with a weapon and your mental state you can concealed carry
>>
Neighborhood watch groups are now in charge of their respective communities, and can deal with unwanted neighbors as they seem fit. Rip chicago.
>>
>>33230240
>>
>>33230309
Not reasonable.
I plan on buying a pistol and ending my nogunz period soon. I'm just not in an economical position to do so just yet.
>>
File: 1470197345270.png (142KB, 473x462px) Image search: [Google]
1470197345270.png
142KB, 473x462px
Any two consenting adults may duel to the death in one of the many public thunderdomes.

All public service positions will be put to a vote until two contenders remain who must duel for the role.
>>
>>33230297
Nah, they ended a contract they had with his wife. He was also an Olympic javelin thrower and the bear was killed just as quick or quicker than 300wm would have made him. Fucking yuppies and their emotional online petitions spreading on FB are a cancer.
>>
>>33230367
Quit trying to bring your Arab culture to the US, Abdullah.
>>
>>33230512
This
>>
>>33230367
>I don't mean that if you rape someone you get raped.
Clearly you have no sense of justice.
>>
>>33230367
>implying the war on drugs isn't the biggest contributor to our broken justice system
>>
>>33230387
atf go and stay go
>>
>>33230507
Get a problem solver
>>
Create a new verdict for criminal cases of assault where the jury decides the "victim" had it coming. To be used in cases of real assholes getting what's coming to them.
>>
>>33230589
There's already a thing called jury nullification where a jury can decide that the law shouldn't apply in that instance
>>
>>33230367
>eye for an eye
okay, how about this
>live in bad neighborhood
>2 niggers drive by and attempt to shoot my house up
>I'm unharmed
>my $1200 monitor has a fucking hole in it
>that's worth more than more than they are together
wut do?
>>
>>33230589
>>33230603

>Jury nullification is a constitutional doctrine which allows juries to acquit criminal defendants who are technically guilty, but who do not deserve punishment. It occurs in a trial when a jury reaches a verdict contrary to the judge's instructions as to the law.
>>
>>33230536
I'm white and American. Be-handing violent criminals would solve so many problems.
>can't use a firearm anymore
>can't rape
>can't steal
>can't realistically physically harm someone else
>>
>Mandated constitutional concealed carry.
>>
>>33230507
You can get used beretta 92fs for under 300
>>
>>33230622
Clearly you've never seen a good roundhouse kick. You can easily kill a bitch with your feet.

>>33230634
>Mandated
>concealed
Sort of defeats the purpose. Why not OC if everyone knows everyone else is carrying?
>>
>>33230610
That would be an attempted murder charge. They would be put to death. Their assets would be sold and you would be reimbursed for damages. If their assets don't equal the damage caused, you're sol. That's how it currently is though. I had some of my property stolen and they basically told me that if they didn't catch the thief there was nothing they could do.
>>
Mandatory abortions for women under 24 and women who haven't been with the man for at least 2 years.
>>
No NFA
Legal Weed/Drugs
No Hughes Amendment
Child Molesters shipped off to who knows where
Mandatory gun safety in early schooling
>>
>>33230307
Y cause u dont enjoy shooting animals? Hunting is fun fagot.
>>
File: users seen as.jpg (345KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
users seen as.jpg
345KB, 900x900px
>>33230229

If a legislator authors, sponsers, or co-sponsers a bill that becomes law and the law is later found to be unconstitutional they will spend a year in federal prison doing hard time (no cushy country club prison).
>>
>>33230685
Shooting a stupid, common deer that you're going to eat who would overpopulate and die of starvation or disease is one thing
>>
>>33230694
Ive killed a bear for its hide cause trophy hunting is fun.
>>
>>33230690
>Mosin-Nagant

>Seen as high dollar by anyone

>AK-47

>Seen as outdated by fanboys of rifles that started coming out in 1891
>>
>>33230404
my cousin owns a Dominos franchise.

cost per large pepperoni is about $3 for material + labor
>>
>>33230229
super gay law op. bears are awful killing machines that want you dead. it's amazing we let them exist at all.
>>
>>33230645
Sigh ok.

>Mandated Constitutionally protected carry, optional open or concealed per carriers choice.
>>
>>33230275
no one would be left on this site within a year of that law being passed
>>
>>33230367
What happens when a convict is proven innocent after their punishment?
>>
>>33230240
Depends... If you shoot a criminal you better be sure you nutralize that threat.

federal law U.S.C chapters 241 and 242 make it a third degree felony for ANY government official to deprive rights under color of law or conspire to. this being a federal felony, legally nullifies any qualified immunity as this is typically granted by the state governments, this itself can be tricky if the police in question are operating under federal powers and functions as well. whats really the most perverted thing about this is that almost all states have laws on the books making it illegal to resist unlawful arrest and try to assert there is no acceptable reason to kill a cop in self defense. ironically when the federal laws of 241 or 242 are violated, any law the states have to try and subvert the crime and hide in legislation are void and nullified via the supremacy clause of the federal constitution. that being said organized crime and domestic terrorism are sadly the standard operating procedures for most departments in the US with few exceptions. this is why constitutional carry and deregulating the war on drugs is gaining so much traction. if you can't get the federal government to do its job(which it rarely does right to begin with) you empower the people to reclaim their rights state by state. police are less likely to commit felonies and organized crime if they know people are armed and willing to kill for their safety. also the chemistry of police departments of today literally make it next to impossible for actual good cops to do anything to turn in or bust bad cops, they usually lose their job/career or end up harassed like that one female officer who was driven to suicide after reporting on corruption in her department.
>>
File: 1488689789745.jpg (50KB, 273x272px) Image search: [Google]
1488689789745.jpg
50KB, 273x272px
>>33230229
>Basic gun safety is taught in high schools similar to driving safety courses
>Conscription into the armed forces for all able bodied males at 18 for a minimum of 2 years
>Hughes amendment repeal
>Ability to purchase your sidearm/service rifle from the military after service ends so long as you have never had a felony on your record/were discharged honorably
>Firearms integrated into limbs are considered legal concealed weapons once augmentation takes off in about 50 years
>All courts are required to inform jurors about jury nullification via pamphlets or a short seminar before a trial begins
>Robo-waifus can be considered legal partners once AI starts to take off
>National carry reciprocity
>SBS, SBR, and Suppressors taken off ban list
>All state level permitting systems for ownership/carry ruled unconstitutional
>California declared a rogue state and jettisoned into the pacific
>New York declared a rogue state and jettisoned into the atlantic
>Czech Republic annexed and nestled where California used to be
>Repeal of Russian arms sanctions, along with allowing Kalash Concern to build an arms factory here
>Traps ruled legally not gay
>Gunsmith Cats appointed as national anime
>Expansion of the CMP
>Importation of the Korean Garands allowed, shit condition though they may be
>Combat robots allowed as OC weapons/bodyguards
>Massachusetts excised and jettisoned into space
>Smart gun laws ruled blanketly unconstitutional
>Constitutional amendment strengthening the Second Amendment, along with the First and Fourth
>Law recognizing shoulder carrying under a suit as the most aesthetic carry choice
>Law acknowledging the introduction of blatantly unconstitutional laws as treason and punishable by death
>Galil acknowledged as best raifu
>Cook County jettisoned into North Korea
>Law establishing a special branch of the CMP for poorer Americans to learn how to shoot as well as purchase firearms, subsidized by the government
>>
>>33230713
Congrats you fucked up at reading the chart.
>>
>>33230297
TFW I have no face because from the beginning of recorded hunting history a spear is the least inhuman...

Canadian faggots should not be allowed to make laws.

A man must kill a bear with a spear to make a law.

A man must kill a man with his bare hands to speak publicly.

America becomes the center of the gladiators new rise.
>>
>>33230744
They would only be given a punishment if found guilty.
>>
File: kek.jpg (17KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
17KB, 413x395px
>>33230622
>He thinks there's no crime in Saudi Arabia
>>
>>33230810
he is saying that courts have been found to wrongly punish people. There are plenty of people who were removed from death row after exoneration due to new evidence
>>
File: 1485771381626.jpg (149KB, 850x1864px) Image search: [Google]
1485771381626.jpg
149KB, 850x1864px
>>33230713
>/arg/ in charge of literacy
>>
>>33230240
Welcome to Arizona.
>>
>>33230512
Yessssss

Cops, politicians, government employees must serve the same exact amount of time they wish to preside doing community services in public/general population.
>>
>>33230634
Winner.

Voluntary taxes. Mandatory taxes on tourism.
>>
>>33230677
+1
>>
>>33230894
updated
>>33230724
>>
>>33230690
+1
>>
>>33230754
Goddamn I'm having deja vu with this post. You say it here before?
>>
>>33230724
This is much better.
>>
>>33230936
Screen capped it considering it is lawful and where I live(________) the cartel dress like police and kick in your door to do home invasions.
>>
>>33230754
>>33230240
Muh Bl-blue lives matter!
Muh code of honor!
Muh thin blue line!
>>
>>33230766
>Conscription into the armed forces for all able bodied males at 18 for a minimum of 2 years
That's pretty Authoritarian
>>
>>33230766
>Basic gun safety is taught in high schools similar to driving safety courses
They don't even do that anymore
>California declared a rogue state and jettisoned into the pacific
Why waste good farmland? Kill the traitors and let their blood grow almonds and oranges and shitty tech startups.
>New York declared a rogue state and jettisoned into the atlantic
Just the city would work.
>Czech Republic annexed and nestled where California used to be
Do not subjugate good countries.
>Traps ruled legally not gay
Dude you're gay.
>Gunsmith Cats appointed as national anime
At least it's not the manga.
>Massachusetts excised and jettisoned into space
I'll allow this one. Fuck them.
>Constitutional amendment strengthening the Second Amendment, along with the First and Fourth
You don't see the problem with putting down easily ignored amendments to support currently ignored amendments?
>Galil acknowledged as best raifu
Shit taste my friend. That dog has autism.
>Cook County jettisoned into North Korea
Reasonable.
>Law establishing a special branch of the CMP for poorer Americans to learn how to shoot as well as purchase firearms, subsidized by the government
Sounda pretty goo- subsidized? COMMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEE.
>>
You can legally weaponise ants and use them for self defense.
>>
>>33230851

Please elaborate.
>>
File: image_42463.png (450KB, 717x525px) Image search: [Google]
image_42463.png
450KB, 717x525px
>>33231339
>>
>>33231204
>>Basic gun safety is taught in high schools similar to driving safety courses
>They don't even do that anymore
Hence why a law establishing it as a good idea. An extremely sizable portion of the US population owns firearms. Instead of making things hard for gun owners and treating those people like second class citizens, we need to start teaching people early. I don't mean marksmanship classes (although that would be cool), but at the very least basic gun safety and how to clear/safely handle most firearms.
>>
File: pennypinchpistols.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
pennypinchpistols.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>33230507
Don't be a pussy and invest in something crazy for a first gun. Get something sturdy and reliable with minimal maintenance and cost to use. A shotgun. Get an 870 or 88 or 500. They're cheap, reliable, great guns, and versatile.
People who don't own guns tend to have very little experience with care, costs, storage, blah, blah, blah. Enjoying guns doesn't have to be a budget breaking endeavor, especially on your first go round. Be smart and don't waste thousands of dollary-doos on some high end gun when you don't even know what lube to use.
My thoughts at least.
>>
>>33230713

Holy shit

>American education
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 425x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 425x551px
>>33230275
Moreso legal to kill people like this. And they're usually legally retarded
>>
File: image.png (169KB, 683x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169KB, 683x686px
>>33230512
>All public service positions will be put to a vote until two contenders remain who must duel for the role.
mfw Trump would still have won.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 320x320px
>>33230610
You get to sell them into slavery.
>>
>>33230610
>don't live in detroit
>get their funs
>sell their organs
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>33230229
Punishments will actually be punishments.

If you rape and murder a child, you aren't gonna be sent to death row to rot for 20 years. After conviction, you'll immediately be brought to a public square and crucified. The condemned will have their family around them as vigil until they die, under punishment of whipping.

For other crimes still worthy of death, it will be done on a case by case basis. A psychoanalysis will be done under the guise of finding out WHY they did the crime, but in reality it will just be a way to find out what the convict fears.

Fear of drowning? Death by slow drowning.
Fear of fire? Death by immolation.
Fear of insects? Death by scaphism.

As a caveat, anyone sentenced to death can choose trial by combat.

Instead of Lady Gaga or some faggot singing at the superbowl, the Halftime show will be replaced with a melee fight to the death. Last man standing gets to go free.

In the event that the convicts refuse to fight, or team up, a 20 minute timer will be in place.

The Detroit Lions will be disbanded as a team, and replaced with actual lions. If the convicts refuse to fight, after 15 minutes, the lions are released.
>>
>>33230229
Shooting no knock raiders falls under castle doctrine.
A few States do this if I recall but not enough.
>Let's just bust into some guy's house when we know he owns firearms instead of waiting outside for him to go to his car, what could go wrong

Illegal immigrants aren't allowed to get jobs. Businesses with highered illegals will be prosecuted for harboring fugitives

Consensual duels to the death are legal, guns allowed in said duels

Teachers at schools must train with and carry firearms

Seizing a person's firearms is deemed unconstitutional across all States. You cannot take or force an American citizen to give up their firearm if it was owned before it was deemed "banned"
>right to KEEP
Open carry across all States
>right to BEAR
>>
File: 1488914839893.jpg (819KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1488914839893.jpg
819KB, 2060x1236px
>>33232500
Oh, forgot,
it's entirely legal to run over protestors on highways. Informing police of the injured commies is OPTIONAL.

ALL STATES.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000295779288.jpg (95KB, 637x751px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000295779288.jpg
95KB, 637x751px
>>33231837
>drumpftards are this delusional
>>
>>33232535
Some state just ok'ed it.
>>
>>33230229
culling predatory mammals is necessary to maintain the current ecosystem in north america. if we didn't kill them then there would be fuck loads of them eating your pets and shit.
>>
You shouldn't be allowed to speak about gun laws or pass them unless you own a gun and have fired it
>>
>>33230611
It occurs when a jury responds with not guilty. Not an official statement that the guy had it coming. Subtle difference that's important, it sends a message to assholes everywhere.
>>
>>33231173
As a libertarianish individual I think I'm actually okay with this, full freedom rights begin at 21 once you have legitimate life experience and have given to your country. Like paying for freedom up front.
>>
>>33230229
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>33230622
>be-handing
I kek'd.
>>
>>33231876
This seems super fair actually.
>>
>>33232607
You do remember Hillary stumbling into a van right? And the fly landing on her face?
I'm not that poster, or even saying that Trump is in good shape, but he would wreck Shilldog.
>>
>>33230431
>tfw you get paid an hourly wage so you purchase things with hours of your life
>>
>>33230690
Remember when cheap ARs cost more than cheap AKs?
>>
>>33231837
>>33232607
>>33233144
I think it would depend on the method of duel. For all we know they're playing hot potato with a live hand grenade on an absurdly long fuse. I could see SHilldog's years of shrewd deception coming in handy there.
>>
>>33233144
stop sucking his cock you fucking tard
Hillary would woop that honkys ass on a 1v1 fight bitch
>>
>>33233160
It doesn't matter how you get paid, you are still buying things with your time and effort.
>>
>>33233160
I realized this a long time ago but that doesn't stop it from being depressing, man
>>
>>33231006
i am as legal as legal gets, if anyone bursts threw my door they best have made there peace with god.
>>
>>33232607
>posts pics of a 70yo man looking for a ball on a hill covered in grass
>expects me to believe this makes him weak in any way

hes active an is animated, hillery is a corpse they pump adrenaline into to keep her heart moving.
>>
>>33233601
small 12-12 room, both contestants have a k-bar.

two enter one leave.
>>
>>33230284
stop satan.
>>
>>33232535
hahahaha oh you dont say?
>>
>>33233612
How? Not trying to suck Trump's dick, I just think men are stronger than women in general and he has an obvious height, weight, and probably physical fitness advantage considering Hillary looked like she was going to stroke out at the 9/11 memorial.
>>
>>33230240
Legally can't corner the Dorner?
>>
>>33230367
So youd rather punish an innocent man rather than let a guilty go free.
Nah your a cunt m8
>>
>>33233160
>work retail for 5 years
>start as a scrub at $9.13 end as a manager at $16.56
>my former manager made about $18.83
before this year , all upper management's salary started at $40k, this year it's $48k thanks to the new overtime law.
>buddy of mine is a regional manager for a garden center chain, salary $45k but worked a shit tonne of hours
>did the math and he was making a little more than $13 an hour
>>
You have to have paid taxes a certain percentage of your adult life to vote
>>
>>33230367
Well you're fucking retarded. There's a reason that law's haven't been eye since Babylon. Shit stops working as soon as money is involved.
>>
>>33230690
Dumb like really dumb.
>>
>>33230677
>Legal Weed/Drugs
kys
>>
>>33230229
You may now legally duel people to first blood or even to the death, but you must use melee weapons only. Armor is up to the duelists' discretion.
>>
>>33232500
>Seizing a person's firearms is deemed unconstitutional across all States
I mean technically it is if you don't have probable cause.
>>
>>33230240
Indiana is calling you
>>
>>33230610
That's a tough one. I supposed rape?
>>
>>33230677
>No NFA
>Legal Weed/Drugs
>No Hughes Amendment
Agreed so long as we tax the fuck out of legal weed and drugs. That's like free money we could use to fix infrastructure and education.

Recodification of Tax laws

2 years civil service from 18-20 for all US citizens maybe even naturalized individuals.

2nd amendment is applied to states law under narrowly tailored to achieve a compelling state interest. This would get rid of must bans in the states.

Remove direct election of Senators

Term limits on representatives
>>
Capital punishment for things beyond first degree murder and high treason

>arson
>kidnapping
>armed robbery
>organized crime
>>
>>33230851

mah nigga
>>
>>33230229
Someone is just gonna invent a knifegun
>>
>>33235070
Fuck you
>>
>Repeal Hughes Amendment
>Constitutional Carry
>Remove all import restrictions
>Repeal NFA
>Roll NG into normal army, create militia program similar to Switzerland, every able bodied man and woman that is not a felon or conscientious objector is given an M4.
>Militia to be entirely controlled by local communities, highest individual authority being a mayor.
>Create an immigration program for refugees from no fun zone countries.
>>
>>33234965
the only people indiana attracts are people who managed to fuck up in kentucky and head north, people who just really like corn, and meth heads/meth cooks
>>
>>33230357
elephants have a protein that may allow cancer in humans to be eradicated.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=42909188&nid=148&title=elephant-protein-destroys-human-cancer-cells-utah-researchers-say
>>
>>33230729
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
File: disgust_demi.png (154KB, 710x358px) Image search: [Google]
disgust_demi.png
154KB, 710x358px
>>33235269
>M4
I conscientiously object to our shitty choice in service rifle.
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (47KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
47KB, 427x427px
You could legally shoot people at riots. Anyone who says fuck the police gets brutally beaten and raped with a broomhandle.
Anyone who stomps on the American flag can be stomped on or deported to Siberia with no warm clothing in a loosely put together shack. They get a shitty nugget with 2 stripper clips and are told to skin animals for clothing or die.
Niggers in ghettos are napalmed. This leaves only respectable black men to change the image of blacks to normal.
Anyone who says fuck the troops gets fucked by the troops with bayonets.
Any gun restrictions related to anything other than mentally unstable retards are lifted.
The basics of firearms are taught in every school so everyone who doesn't know anything about guns is being retarded on purpose.
Anyone who says "assault weapon" will be executed by flamethrower.
Anyone who protests guns will be burned on a cross.
>inb4 bootlikin wite ass craka bich boi
>>
>>33230610
>$1200 monitor
How do you manage to spend that much on a monitor?
>>
>>33230754

Lesson from all this...don't be a snitch.
>>
>>33235458
bootlikin wite ass craka bich boi

would you like to know more
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>33235245
>I want my free weed!
Shut up and get a job you parasitic pot head.
>>
File: IMG_0158.jpg (78KB, 540x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
78KB, 540x535px
>>33235496
fastest (You) on /k/ yet.
>>
File: IMG_0145.jpg (103KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0145.jpg
103KB, 872x685px
>>33235486
>snitch
Nigger detected.
>>
>>33235469
>4k
>32in
pretty easily
when you want quality
>>
>>33230229
Law enforcement can only buy or be issued firearms that are legal in their jurisdictions. Federal LEOs can only cary firearms that are legal in the jurisdiction they are in.
>>
>>33235702
Law enforcement may now only carry 10mm as their service sidearm. If they are too pussy to handle 10mm then they will just have to go without a pistol.
>>
>>33235764
Mandatory LEO standardized PT test based on current military PT tests.
>>
>>33235394
$600 a unit, can be repaired with off the shelf parts, US instructors are already proficient with it.
It's the cheapest and smartest option.
>>
>>33235269
I can dig it.
>>
The death penalty is to be replaced with being a contestant in gladiatorial colosseum fights.
The government is then able to raise money by selling tickets, sponsorships, and TV rights.

As of right now, it costs more to execute someone than to keep them for the rest of their life.
>>
>>33232608
It was TN and it just says that if you "accidentally" hit them, it's not your fault
>>
If you shoot and kill cops in a no-knock raid it's not your fault.
>>
>>33230307
Shoot it up close.
>>
>>33235458
Alright so seriously what would would want.
>>
>>33236347
This should really be a thing already

Or just make no-knocks illegal outside of court-verified exigent circumstances, to prevent the entire idiocy of a no-knock from happening
>>
>>33230229
There shall be no restriction whatsoever on what type of weapon civilians can own. There shall be no goverment power beyond local infrastructure, defense and justice. That state shall not grow larger then its boarders or one person.
>>
>>33235276
>Imblying people from Shitcago don't move into NWI when they realize they can still live 30 mins from work but only pay 50% of the taxes they used to
>>
>>33230265

It is not illegal to trade goods for services.
>>
>>33230309

/k/ would be a wasteland...
>>
>>33230367
Better option to rewrite the penal system this way:

Rapists get a brand to the face with a big fat "R" where it is nearly impossible to hide so when you live your life daily; at work or when getting mail, your groceries anyone you see will know what you did.

Caught with drugs? No problem the cops just have to watch as you intake everything orally. Heroine, crack, Mary Jane? Eat it up. They would then call an ambulance for you once the drugs start to be digested and you slip into becoming medically fucked up the ass.

Theft, branding, or dismemberment of a finger.

Murder, or any crime worthy as death as the punishment is a live broadcasting of your execution on public tv for all to see (essentially bring dishonor to you and your family)

Crimes made by children are much more laxed unless the courts and prosecution are able to prove the mental maturity of the defendant is to the same standards as would be required to trial as an adult.
>>
>>33237551
Forgot on the rape thing, and to add pedophiles would also be chemically castrated.
>>
>>33237551
>>33232484
You two should be friends
>>
>>33230307
This
Shoot a moose 200 yards away with a gun I don't care
Shoot a large predator it's beat up time
>>
>>33230309
I plan on buying one when i land a job, noguns should only be prohibited posting in gun related threads
>>
>>33230367
>Selling drugs is bad
Commie pls go and stay go
>>
>>33230240
You're pretty dumb and I think you know you're dumb. That's a very broad definition and we all know you're just mad because you screeched "Am I being detained?!?!?!" and it didn't get you out of your weed possession charge.
>>
>>33230367
>t. someone who never got into 5 feet reach of a law school book

its not the middle ages anymore mane
>>
>>33230744
Then the people who wrongly convicted you gets the same punishment.
>>
>>33230229
Nah. You can only hunt large predatory mammals with bear arms
>>
>>33232535
Need to upgrade me bumper
>>
>>33230367
>Caught selling drugs? Deported.
Where could an American selling drugs be deported to? Or do you believe in the "only immigrants deal drugs" meme?
>>
>>33239370
I just assumed Colorado.
>>
>>33230426
SIGN ME UP
>>
>>33238501
That's retarded. Just give Jury inquests power of subpoena so that if a shadow of doubt does exist it can be more thoroughly investigated.

The flipside being that cases where there exists no reasonable doubt (such as video evidence of the crime) should undergo an expedited trial sans Jury.
>>
>>33230307
How about the people who are hunting bears because they're overpopulating a region?
>>
>>33239858
>The flipside being that cases where there exists no reasonable doubt (such as video evidence of the crime) should undergo an expedited trial sans Jury.

That's pretty much what a plea deal is. If every criminal defendant invoked his right to a trial by jury, the court system would basically get DDOS'd.
>>
>>33230295
I wanna kill this guy, make that legal.
>>
>tfw want to go Bear hunting with a recurve bow
>only black bears in my state
It's no fun if they don't try and kill you. There's no sport in it
>>
>>33233680
look at the picture sideways and it looks like he's crawling on the ground idiot
>>
>>33230229
>You can hunt large predatory mammals, but you can only use a knife
I would prefer a spear, to be honest.
>>
>>33230766
>conscription in the US
This is something I've thought long and hard about. I think the best way would be to conscript them into the National Guard and have each state take care of it, instead of putting the federal government in charge of it. The problem is that most of our society is a bunch of pussy faggots and it would be a huge whine-fest. What are we going to do about a 300 pound neck beard Fedora tipper that gets called up for mandatory service? You know exactly how his service will be, if he shows up.
>>
>>33240102
THIS THIS THIS every time I see a Nazi I just think about how fucking great it would be if he was murdered and his entire family was raped beaten and left for dead in an African American neighborhood to let them have some revenge
Fucking Nazis deserve to be burned alive I don't fucking care if they're man woman child whatever they are the most retarded backwards racist pieces of shit on the planet and the same goes to fascists/ Republicans/ alt-right/ conservatives/ libertarians/ whatever they're all the same damn thing just a different name to disguise they're hate. Hate is a weapon and the only way to fight against it is complete and total annihilation
>>
>>33230481
Neighborhood watch groups area good idea for that. It would help solve a lot of things. As ironic as it is but cops actually get in the way of that by protect ting sex offenders who are molesters or rapists, drug dealers etc.
>>
Destruction and execution of traitors to the Constitution and bill of rights is excusable if the courts refuse to protect them
>>
>>33231789
What did that gook mongoloid do?
>>
>>33240144
That's basically a knife, just with a really long handle.
>>
>>33240265
>every Nazis prejudices should be feed with actual habbenings.
Fuck, how can people be that stupid
>>
>>33240265
Hey cuckadoo, national socialists and, as you say, African Americans have nothing to do with each other. Hitler actually respected Jesse owns for running fast, I guess. Not like they're really capable of much else.
>>
>>33230512
>All public service positions will be put to a vote until two contenders remain who must duel for the role.
But I don't want to wait for a new ID/passport/drivers license for months because everyone in my district office is busy campaigning or dueling for their posts
>>
File: ancap-meme-generator.png (200KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap-meme-generator.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>33230229
>Laws you want on the books:

The NAP and nothing else.
>>
>>33240551
this famalam
>>
File: roads.png (146KB, 562x504px) Image search: [Google]
roads.png
146KB, 562x504px
>>33240551
>mfw I realize this probably won't happen in my lifetime.
>>
>>33230766
Conscription is a retarded idea.

>yeah, force EVERY male (including those that have absolutely NO desire to join the military) into the military. That will surely make the military more effective, having a bunch of loser young adults that have no will to be in the military, to be in the military
>>
>>33231616
What happened to him?
>>
>>33237285
I disagree. Civilians should not be able to own weapons of mass destruction.
>>
>>33240853
Biiiiiiiitch
>>
>>33230284
Tfw 60 RPM full auto guns
>>
>>33240551
Child sex markets!
>>
>>33241035
Violates the NAP bruh.
>prepare to get recreationally nuked.
>>
As an Alaskan I say yeah nah cunt.
>>
>>33241061
Just in general?
>>
I want there to e a law that forces heavily metropolitan cities to become their own district like DC. So they cannot spread their cancer to an entire state and ruin gun laws, because they refuse to take care of their drug and gang banger problems, and blame guns.

Also laws on the books that allow us to kill politicians judges and bureaucrats that knowingly pass or allow unconstitutional laws.
>>
>>33241079
To the only hunting big game with a knife thing
>>
>>33235486
Not a snitch. I live in San Diego aka the American cartel hub. Dudes are rolling around on meth 24/7 around here. A fight turns into beef and beef turns into war. Happens all over the world not just here but here, it happens often.

Who the fuck would even think someone is a snitch while posting that lol.

Sean P RIP
>>
>>33240853
So only the all mighty, infalliable, perfect government should? Protip it's made up of civilians.
>>
>>33241324
Oh, well you didn't use the reply feature, so I was confused.
>>
File: 1444216520611.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444216520611.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>33230229

If evidence is sufficient, self defense cases will no longer be considered homicides in court. And if found innocent, any property (weapon used in self defense) seized for evidence shall be returned to the defendant upon the case's closing.
>>
>>33230240
Got a speeding ticket recently, son?
>>
>>33238524
But how would you acquire the bear arms in the first place?
>>
>>33236347
If some cops got the wrong address I'd probably shoot a gaggle of armored men raiding my house suddenly as well.
>>
>>33230677
What if the child consents?
>>
>>33230456
>military/police become totalitarian state
>anyone who questions them is branded anti-fascist
>people being executed in droves
>Stalin's Russia all over again
Great fucking idea, dipshit.
>>
>>33242340
Do you not know what mandatory means?
>>
>>33230229
Anyone who kills more than 10 bears per year gets a tax bonus.
>>
File: 1482874121543.gif (2MB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
1482874121543.gif
2MB, 250x380px
>>33230229
>trial by combat for every offense/infraction/crime is an option
>death sentences must be carried out within a month of sentencing
>federal law stating no states will honor laws that name specific weapon makes/models
>law-enforcement is liable in no-knock raids where the intended suspect is not in the home/business
>The government cannot have a budget deficit
>state and local representatives can earn no more than minimum wage from their elected position
>anime is illegal
>>
Stolen from XKCD - It's legal to own drones, but it's also legal to steal them
>>
>>33242731
So libertarianism?
>>
>>33242837
Basically, yes.
>>
>>33242504
That's not what I was talking about
>>
>>33242837
that's more like egoism than libertarianism there sterner
>inb4 I'm a spook
>>
>>33230229
Proposing new anti-gun legislation the week following a shooting is perfectly legal but the person submitting the bill including the cosigners must be stripped, tarred, and feathered for it to be considered by any body of government.
>>
>>33243669
Fair point, probably not much of a punishment if they want to get shipped off.
>>
>>33230229
If you are a trap (or Mugi) and post a pic of your feet/dress/degeneracy on this board you are required to post your address and what time you'll be home so everyone can rape your boi pussy (or preggers pussy for Mugi).
>>
>>33230229
Be able to carry your weapon outside your house.

Regards from mexico.
>>
>>33239446
Please no. At least make Boulder a separate state and put them there.
>>
>>33244821
My girls feets
>>
>>33230229

Full repeal of the NFA
>>
>It is now legal to set lethal traps on your own property to deter animals and intruders.
>>
>>33230431
I get paid $24.80/hr at my current job of a cashier and a large pizza at dominos cost $5
Feels good
>>
>>33242410
they bitch about it being a fascist police state, lets give them one.
>>33242661
i think to be fair for the death penalty so quick, the condemned gets to pick between four options of execution, which are mandatory for the state to have to carry out said sentence
>firing squad
>lethal injection
>hanging
>electric chair
>>
>>33247049
Where on earth does a large at dominos cost $5?
>>
>>33250570
Online coupons, pizzas are incredibly cheap to make so they discount them like crazy. It's a shame they put a premium on pineapple toppings though.
>>
>>33250678
The closest I can get is 6.99 if I go pick it up :(

but
>making $25 an hr
>Enjoys the superior pizza topping that is pineapple

Are you me?
>>
File: laughingsnake.jpg (14KB, 192x171px) Image search: [Google]
laughingsnake.jpg
14KB, 192x171px
>>33232484
>The Detroit Lions will be disbanded as a team, and replaced with actual lions.
Okay, this got me.
>>
>>33230754
True, but those laws are rarely enforced unless the "victims" are black or some other accredited victim group.
>>
>>33230240
No one would be a cop and then the world would fall apart
>>
>You have to take an educational class on how to use firearms

>not a registry and what not

>just being taught correct use of a firearm

>public schools should offer classes in highly restricted but free for students course

>gun stores offer what most already offer

>you just HAVE to take one
>>
>>33251696
No, fuck you, I'm not taking a government required course in order to be allowed to put a piece of metal in my pocket. Fuck you. That's the opposite of freedom.
>>
>>33252848
This
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.