[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would any one design an explosive weapon with the intention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Potato Masher.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Potato Masher.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
Why would any one design an explosive weapon with the intention of smacking someone with it to make it explode?
>>
12g slam-fire warhammer
>>
File: 1pc_gator_bang.jpg (32KB, 574x297px) Image search: [Google]
1pc_gator_bang.jpg
32KB, 574x297px
>>
>>33227860
What? No. You pull a string fuse on the end and throw. Germans were just safety conscious and didn't want the soldier to hold the HE in their hand like everyone else. That's just supposition though, I have never researched stick grenades.
>>
>>33227860
Yeah, nah, not actually the way it was used.

I kek'd though.
>>
File: grenade-delay.gif (41KB, 398x415px) Image search: [Google]
grenade-delay.gif
41KB, 398x415px
>>33227952
They were used just like ours. Start the fuse then throw.

The handle is there to facilitate throwing. You could throw this thing a lot further than a US Pineapple. Although with a pineapple grenade you can actually rig up a sling to throw with and catch back up.
>>
>>33227860
Man, it's almost like German's didn't have some strange sport where you throw a small ball and hit it with a bat, so they went with a stick to throw...
>>
>>33227860
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Ullapool_Caber
>>
>>33228132
"A sober man would throw it"
>>
>>33227952
>>33227978
The Eihandgranate 39 was probably the most produced hand grenade in the Wehrmacht inventory. The stick grenades just look more iconic.
>>
>>33229741
Stick nades were used in both WW1 an WW2, so I'm willing to bet that far mroe of them were produced
>but I said wehrmacht
yea yea I know
>>
>>33229466
>germans
>sober
>>
>>33227952
>Germans were just safety conscious and didn't want the soldier to hold the HE in their hand l
Where do people get garbage like this?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.