[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a game in which realistically simulates guns in general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: confederate-pepe.jpg (93KB, 960x949px) Image search: [Google]
confederate-pepe.jpg
93KB, 960x949px
Is there a game in which realistically simulates guns in general and bullet ballistics?

Nearly every game has an ammo pool which can be reloaded from infinitely, and does not simulate organ failure or incapacitation due to bullet wounds.

I know this generally isn't done because most people play games to have fun (and for simplicity's sake), but I just want to play a game with autistically realistic weapon physics.
>>
Real life cunt
>>
Closet thing to that I can think of is Stalker with a lot of mods.
>>
>>33227726
Buy a supercomputer, then wait 50 years for the rest of the world to catch up to you enough that somebody will make that game
>>
Not to mention, the issues of blood loss, gun jamming due to overheating and other issues, weapon cleaning, and negligent discharges come to mind
>>
>>33227735
it really wouldn't be that hard

blood loss is already modeled in some games, while organs and muscles could be modeled as damageable modules.

yes, this would require a powerful CPU to work on a larger scale, but it would be possible and playable with the technology available right now.
>>
Arma 3 with ACE's medical system is probably as close as it gets, but even then it's not as close as you describe it.
>>
>>33227869
Seconded, arma 3 modded out the ass is your way to go.
>>
>>33227726
Obviuosly modded ARMA, RO2 has decent system.
>>
>>33227726
Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars
>>
>>33227726
shooting in kf2 is pretty immersive, wouldn't call game realistic tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkpuKNFR-aE
>>
Project Reality
>>
>>33229381
>trained soldier
>run for 20 ft
>suddenly can't aim as your sucking wind
>>
DayZ is pretty good, probably not AD realistic as you'd like, but I don't know of anything that does it better. Certainly doesn't have organ damage and shit.
>>
>>33229474
It's to make the fatbodies playing it feel more immersed.
>>
>organ failure
Red Orchestra 2 has that.
>incapacitation due to bullet wounds
Operation Flashpoint/Arma has that. If you take a bullet to the knee, you're good to crawl for the rest of the mission.
>>
File: 1472939702898.jpg (24KB, 570x574px) Image search: [Google]
1472939702898.jpg
24KB, 570x574px
>>33227726
Ive been playing a lot of Escape from Tarkov, the PVP and PVE is pretty fun and the ballistics and gun customization gives my wee wee a hard on.

I suggest you check it out if youre ok with it being a hardcore shooter.
>>
>>33227753
>I've never taken a single computer science class, written a line of good, or even read about computers on Wikipedia

Yeah, no
>>
>>33230191
Code*
Fucking phone keyboard
>>
>>33230191
>hitboxes don't exist
>>
>>33230191
flight sims already do this. For an infantry sim, the only difference would be instead of hitting the radiator and having coolant drain away, you hit the liver and blood drains away.
>>
>>33227726
Receiver is good for realistic gun operation. You need to control everything from slide release, mag release, safety, trigger, chambering rounds, and reloading. There's mods out there that add more weapons other than the 3 included in the game: 1911, G17, and a SW revolver.
>>
This http://www.moddb.com/mods/occupation-source

or infiltration for Unreal have what you are looking for

that or Escape from tarkov, though i wouldnt recommend buying that until its been out atleast a year or so
>>
>>33230012
>PVE

That game has pve?
>>
>>33230557

its a mix of PVE and PVP, you enter a map and fight Bots and Players
>>
>>33230567

later on you will be able to either play open world or in instances where you choose a specific part of Tarkov and deathmatch in it, atleast thats how i understood it from the developers
>>
Escape from Tarkov is supposed to be pretty hardcore in that aspect.
If you get shot in the leg, you'll fall down(I don't thin it's been implemented yet, but that's one of the things they said they want to go into in the future)
But if you're looking super close to real life. It's not gonna happen for a long time.
>>
>>33227726
Insurgency, Squad, Red Orchestra, and Arma those are what I can think of so far I'll probably add more
>>
>>33230454
Also a mod that adds an 870, m1a1, Tok, USP, and c96
>>
>>33227726
Red orchestra 2
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.