[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 10/22 takedown with folding stock and suppressor is the ultimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (528KB, 2000x1336px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
528KB, 2000x1336px
The 10/22 takedown with folding stock and suppressor is the ultimate SHTF gun
>no muzzle flash
>no noise besides the impact
>easy to break apart and carry in a small bag
>can be used as a pistol
>easy to clean
>can stockpile 10, 50 even 100k ammo for very cheap

Prove me wrong.
>>
>only way to aim requires batteries

your image sure isnt
>>
>>33227120
>he doesn't paint a dot on his optic for when the battery runs out

heh, we were all new once I guess.
>>
File: seeall-product-2.jpg (300KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
seeall-product-2.jpg
300KB, 1000x1000px
>>33227120
Done
>>
I wanted to buy one of the break action handi rifles in 300 blackout and slap a suppressor on it. The only moving parts are the trigger group, with a suppressor and subsonic ammo it could have been a truly silent gun. But then some cucks bought H&R and discontinued it. ;_;
>>
>can't reliably kill anything bigger than a fox
>>
>>33227139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUM1r_444CY

:^)
>>
>>33227127
or you can not be a mallninja and just use irons
>>
>>33227114
it'd be good but there is no ultimate gun for any situation.
i could be a meme and build a 8inch 300blk ar with a suppressor that has a fold stock and quick detach barrel system if I wanted it to meme it to fit your quantifiers.
>>
>>33227150
>heavy barrel
>>
>.22 for WROL/SHTF

Man, the first guy with anything bigger than a .22 is gonna really enjoy all your stuff
>>
>>33227158
you can get iron sights on bull barrels.
>>
>>33227165
The first guy with bigger guns than a .22 is dead and doesn't even know where it's coming from.
>>
>>33227141
read:reliably

you're just looking at how the 22LR has SOME instances where it kills at those ranges, but you're ignoring the disparity in likelihoods between any two calibers with your thinking.

by your logic since a 22lr can kill something at least SOMETIMES then it is equal to any other caliber because they share the property of killing something (because you want to ignore the actual chance something will occur; instead the fact it can occur makes the two equals)
>>
>>33227182
Nice words, bud. In the meantime, I'll be standing at my window with my suppressed 22 watching niggas drop.

>22 doesn't kill instantly!
Maybe, it would still leave a pool of blood everywhere.
>>
>>33227178
>subsonic. 22
And how do you plan to get within 20 feet without being seen
>>
File: 1479009635067.jpg (40KB, 481x475px) Image search: [Google]
1479009635067.jpg
40KB, 481x475px
>All these nu-/k/ fags
>Either being serious in saying that .22 is the best SHTF caliber
>Or some next level shitposting
>All this mallninja fantasy shit
Holy fuck you fags are fags.

Sage goes in all fields remember.
>>
>>33227141
the outlying exception does not disprove the rule
>>
>>33227195
if your goal is to just maim people and make them get infections and die later on then go ahead
>>
>>33227114
why no takedown ar15s?
>>
>>33227494
Because pistol ar15 exists
>>
Just build a pistol dawg.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.