[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This poor disenfranchised urban youth confronts you and politely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

This poor disenfranchised urban youth confronts you and politely asks for some spare change, what do?
>>
>>33226790
Well if he's politely asking I suppose I could give him some. Though I'd probably ask him to work on his trigger discipline a little.
>>
Jokes on him, guns are illegal in my country :)
>>
>>33226790
he gets the cash and card in my wallet but not the actual wallet. $20 and a cancelled ccard is all he needs
>>
>>33226790
tell him the 1911 is a meme gun :^)
>>
>>33226790

Educate him on why the poverty he's been raised to believe is inescapable without crime is a false notion these days, based on decades of influence from older people who's situations were much different than his, and a pop culture movement that reinforces that notion, when in fact, nothing is stopping him from succeeding than applying himself
>>
>>33226790
Jokes on him, I have transcended the simpleton theory that is money, and merely trade live stock and crops for all of my needs.
For unrelated purposes I also have a suicide vest on most days.
>>
>>33226790
Point him to Obama. That nigger won't shut the fuck about giving change.
>>
>>33226790
Ask him why he's covered in watermarks.
>>
>>33227022
>Ask him why he's covered in watermarks.
WATER marks? Dass some joke to you, oh like all niggaz can't swim?

Dass raciss, mang. You a raciss cracker lacquer.

Naww I don't wancho change no mo mang. I was juss tryin' to get down to dat durr gun buyback PROGRAMZ an' try turn muh life aroun' shiiieet.
>>
>>33226790
>>>/pol/
if you left your basement you would stop using dumb caricatures of people, autist
>>
>>33226790
I'm confused anon, why am I outside?
>>
>>33227233
/k
>>
>light him up as i'm in NI and it's perfectly legal
>walk off
>nearby car explodes and turns me into red paste
>>
>>33226790
Wake up from the dream and be thankful i don't live in that shithole America.
>>
>>33226790

Show him my 1040EZ and say "Sorry, I already donated this year!" then point him to the welfare office.
>>
>>33226790
Give him my wallet and then shoot him in the back.
thx Texas
>>
File: pistol-disarm-detail.png (295KB, 1090x258px) Image search: [Google]
pistol-disarm-detail.png
295KB, 1090x258px
>>33226790
Holy crap! That poor kid! He's desperately in need and I must help!

It's not coins he needs though, it's firearms education. Look how he's holding that thing? Poor kid, it's a miracle someone hasn't capped him already.

Think I'd probably just take it away from him and give him a lesson.
>>
Show him my empty wallet and ask him for money.
>>
>>33227804

Came here to say this.

North Fort Worth reporting in. Where are you at, brother?
>>
>>33227511
>light him up
>while he has his gun aimed at you and you still have to reach for yours
how to get shot 101
>>
File: image.gif (263KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
263KB, 600x300px
>>33227189

Congratulate him on turning his life around. Then shoot him in the back as he leaves.

He deserves to get shot for Trading that fine pistol in to a gun buy back.
>>
File: pocket pistol.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pocket pistol.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
>>33226790
>>
>>33227820
that disarming technique looks like a good way to get shot
>>
>>33226790
Laugh and point at my wedding ring.
>>
>>33227848
>but i'll just use my super american 2nd amendment powers and totally not cry while handing over my stuff
>>
>>33226932
This. There is an escape from poverty for those determined to better themselves.
>>
>implying it isn't SOP to already be half-drawn by the time he's 30' from me

My demeanor and attention should be enough for him to realize he no longer has the element of surprise and I'm not worth the hassle.
>>
Give him my cash and phone, then shoot him as soon as he turns around.
>>
>>33226809

Jokes on you, cause that's never stopped a criminal.
>>
>>33227962

Right then he gives you a hug, tells you how sorry he is for your misfortune, ends up giving you the money he stole from other ppl.
>>
>>33226790
Check to see if it's cocked/safety on or off. Nignog might not now how to oper8
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.