[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /k/'s thoughts on the PE57? Ian recently did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1263.jpg (1MB, 7000x7000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1263.jpg
1MB, 7000x7000px
What's /k/'s thoughts on the PE57?

Ian recently did a video and he said it was quite good.
>>
>>33204710
Wants to talk about the civilian version, posts the military version.
>>
>>33204757
It's basically the same thing.
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>33204757
>>
Probably one of the best reliable and accurate battle rifles ever made but no one has an opinion cuz burgers who only have Walmart brand ARs

/thread
>>
>>33204710
I think it's irrelevant.
>>
>>33204710
You'll never get one so it doesn't matter
>>
>>33204710
It is good
The reason it isnt talked about more is because there are two sorts of countries on this board: eater they cant buy them or the one countrie where you can buy one for 400 bucks (or just ask some old dude you know and dont shoots to get it for free)
Most people will never get one and the swiss anos have so much of them that they dont give a fuck because they know how good they are
>>
Watch forgotten weapons episode on it.
>>
>>33205090
Ill upload two videos of today after dinner, ill post them here soon.
>>
>>33205179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsn_DmMhb8Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NKb9yoJpoM
The annual rememberence shooting for the battle of Neuenegg, where on the 5th of March 1798 a small militia force of 2300 bernese fought off a force of more than 10000 french soldiers.
>>
>>33205593
Note that this is a historic shooting and is not a normal range. This is just shooting from a small dam to a target at a close range of 130m. The target siluette is 22cm x 28cm. It is shot in groups of eight, with a ranking for best individual, best group, best current member of the armed forces.
>>
>>33204710
thats 1 pest i can deal with
>>
>>33204843
Please dont thread your own post
>>
>>33204710
They're a lot like the 550 family in that they aren't worth a fraction of the hype that surrounds them. The real mountain Jew wondergun was the AUG. From 1977 to the early 90s absolutely nothing came close.
>>
>>33205848
the AUG is austiran though not swiss
>>
>>33204843
odd because that walmart brand AR did better than that Battle Rifle
>>
File: 1a4.jpg (46KB, 600x359px) Image search: [Google]
1a4.jpg
46KB, 600x359px
>>33205848
>The real mountain Jew wondergun was the AUG
>>
>>33204710
If I ever got to live out my autistic fantasy and got to build my /k/astle. All of my static emplacements would have one. They seem like the perfect defensive weapon.
>>
>>33204710
looks like it was made in a junkyard with leftover parts
>>
>>33204710
Misread OP's post as "Ian recently ate a dildo and said it was quite good"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.