[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ gonna make myself a Black Pipe next time i pass a Bunnings,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (20KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 259x194px
Hey /k/ gonna make myself a Black Pipe next time i pass a Bunnings, any1 know where i can get Ammo or how to make it? Im in aus and cant be fucked getting a licence
>>
>>33203832
How to make ammo, that is
>>
I dunno if there are any ID check laws about Pasload nailgun power loads, but those do exist.
>>
>>33204099
Also, get your licence, faggot.
>>
>>33203832
Can you get shotgun reloading components and equipment innadownunda without raising suspicion? MEC makes a good press.

If you cannot, you might be better off getting good at making your own gun powder and sticking to muzzleloading. Wheel balancing weights are lead and can be melted down into projectiles. Powder can be made by finely grinding 75% Potassium nitrate (often sold as stump remover), 15% carbon (lump charcoal sold for bbq), and 10% sulfur (sometimes sold as lawn ph decreaser, if it's in a mix, it'll be the yellow pellets) by weight then wetting and pressing through a window screen to make FF black powder. Check out skylighter.com for in-depth info on making bp.

Where there is a will, there is a way. Dedicate some time to reading and learning about metal work if you want more complex firearms or quality black powder guns. I don't know much about fabricating consistent ammo in a garage setting, but reloading is simple so it probably just takes some innovation.
>>
>>33204113
I probs could do this if i make a Matchlock or something but the Black Pipe is designed to shoot 12Gs
>>
Stump up some dosh and get an Adler up ya, yercunt.
>>
>>33204103
>>33204099
I get your point, but i'm looking to get myself a Firearm both as a weapon when SHTF and as a fuck you to SAPOL. Granted, i do have a flamethrower
>>
>>33203881
you need a permit for ammo right? how about blanks? and 12 gauge flares must be freely available, they can't want you to drown right? some combination of a flare some propellant and some split shot will probably make holes in things.
>>
>>33204161
That's why I mentioned reloading equipment. Look into mec presses and find out the simplest way to get smokeless powder, wads, shot, primers and hulls. You might be able to roll your own paper tubes and glue them onto custom shaped brass. You could use homemade blackpowder if you can't get smokeless powder. You can use a cardboard disc for the wad, rocks (you want dense, heavy things) or lead for shot, and ground up cap-gun caps for primers. There's lots of youtube videos on doing that.

If you are looking to buy ammo, ask someone who has a license for a straw purchase maybe? I assume it's illegal for people to buy ammo for each other in that gun control hell hole but if they're friends of your maybe they'd be willing.
>>
>>33204357
Yeah, blanks would be fun to just shoot around, but would be no help for self defence, as for flares, like i said before, if i wasnt concerned with burning anything to the ground id jsut use my flamethrower
>>33206150
Yeah thats a great idea, would it be feasible to reload 12 gauge shells with these methods?
>>
>>33207236
It wouldn't be ideal to do that but certainly possible, better than nothing. In America there is a hobby called "cowboy action shooting" where people use blackpowder 12ga shells. With enough practice and patients, you could develop a method that will work and work well for your device.

If you can get blanks, you can either fabricate projectiles and modify them together or use them seperately but still use the blank as propelant and have a projectile in the barrel or something. That would take some research and practice to get the pressure safe though, be sure to activate your device with a string from a good distance.
>>
>>33207382
slambangs arent safe to fire by string.
the thing keeping the barrel and receiver from flying apart is you holding both pieces.

royalnonsuch has some vids where he sticks it in a vice and pulls a straight at which point the receiver launches itself 25 ft backwards
>>
>>33207889
do some reading on weaponeer and weaponsguild about diy stuff, royalnonsuch is a fucking idiot. You can make something trigger fired with slightly more effort than a slambang. Success is 90% reasearch and 10% action, knowledge is your friend with explosives like gunpowder.
>>
>>33208061
How is royalnonesuch not dead yet? Is he actually safer than he portrays himself to be?
>>
>>33210520
He seems to talk to that Serbu guy a fair bit, I've watched a few of the videos and he's talked about getting parts CNCd by him and talking to him, so I'm guessing he runs ideas by him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.