[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT describe your gun collection and ammo stockpile as if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: 1411588646714.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1411588646714.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
"Multiple handguns, including a heavily-customized Glock 40mm automatic with dozens of high-capacity clips, an untraceable sniper rifle, and over a thousand rounds of military-grade ammunition and hollow point bullets"
>>
A large revolver designed specifically for hunting minorities with, no revolver needs be able to shoot 7 .357s unless you are a serial killer

An automatic handgun that holds at least 15 rounds with 3 extra clips with highly illegal hollow point ammunition that was banned by the geneva convention, also has a holster for convenience in concealing a weapon to shoot up schools and kids

Some sort of wooden military rifle probably a Nazi gun, person loves Nazi paraphernalia and shooting Jews with this

A sniper rifle for assassinating non-white targets for fun, will enable any commoner to have the marksmanship of a Navy SEAL, probably is training to kill important members of our government, only dangerous lunatics need to own this. She even has a few extra boxes of this stuff, it says "soft point" THAT STUFF IS ILLEGAL AND WILL EXPLODE INTO A MILLION FRAGMENTS IN YOUR BODY

A shotgun that shows signs of use, probably was used in countless of atrocities and violence against women. Also there's about 20 extra boxes of shotgun bullets so she was planning on shooting up a school
>>
This is a pretty clever datamine. Props. A large portion of the posts that follow will be mine, and will be nonsense data. This way everyone can still have a good time.
>>
File: boat-accident.jpg (39KB, 447x363px) Image search: [Google]
boat-accident.jpg
39KB, 447x363px
>>33198687
Thanks, although the real MVPs are the guys cross-referencing your IPs with boat-related posts on /n/ to see who's lying about boat accidents vs. who's suspiciously dedicated to lying about boat accidents.
>>
>>33198633
>she

I am inclined to disbelief. No girls exist on /k/ besides ivy and mugi.
>>
>>33198981
and sa/k/uya
>>
>>33199032
>girl
>>
What every citizen should have. (nogunz)
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>Two high capacity hand guns with an ammunition cache of over 400 rounds!!
>>
mfw the news reports someone as having an arsenal of firearms confiscated along with several hundred rounds of ammunition
>>
>>33198922

I like that the boat is named temporary insanity.
>>
>>33198514
This thread Gave me cancer
>>
>half-built AR (2nd day air my ass, fucking CtD)
>Ruger 10/22

not sure how they'd even spin that, especially in this red as fuck state (SD)
>>
>>33199213
American Eagle makes ammo?
I thought they only made clothing.
>>
File: German Imperial War Ensign.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
German Imperial War Ensign.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
NEO NAZI DUNGEON RAIDED

March 04, 2017: It was a scene none of them would ever forget. As Randomville State PD SWAT team leader Statey McBootLick described, "It was like crossing the threshold into Hitler's command bunker itself."

Police arrived at the scene of Anon McAnon's residence Saturday evening after receiving a tip from a local rabbi that reported "suspicious activity coming from the premises." Fearing the home was being used to coordinate a rash of anti-Semitic graffiti appearing around town, police raided Anon's home at approximately 8pm (CST) Saturday evening.

What they found turns their stomachs to even put to pen: the entire house was a shrine to white supremacy and racial violence. A Confederate flag was tacked above the television; a common hate symbol members of the KKK use to display intolerance of non-whites.

Police recovered a 9mm Czech police pistol lying in plain sight on a desk, before moving to another room to find a German Imperial War Ensign, originally used by Kaiser Wilhelm's proto-Nazi stormtroopers in World War One. Neo-Nazis and other violent white fringe groups have taken to using WW1 German symbology as a stealthier means of identifying one another. Under the flag, leaning almost casually against the nightstand, was a WW2-era Russian sniper rifle, with a pistol clip of ammunition being recovered in the nightstand drawer. The final horror lay in the closet; a stockpile of military-grade sniper ammo and extra pistol shells designed to cause painful injuries.

Hollow point bullets are outlawed in every nation's military worldwide for their sadistic and intentionally painful killing. Police arrested Mr. Anon and his wife as they pulled up to their secret hate dungeon. While not being formally charged as police could find no evidence of any crime, Anon and his spouse are currently under detainment pending a police investigation.

David Silberbergenstein
Columnist
>>
>>33199278
also, plot twist

I'm black.
>>
>atf-regulated short barreled rifle with detatchable stock using specialized high-velocity assault ammunition fired from a large capacity internal magazine, this firearm was once a favorite of the German army during its assaults on peaceful European neighbors
>>
>>33199289
It's a Federal product you fucken nogunz
>>
>>33198514
large capacity tactical hunting rifle. with a 30 caliber clip

>you said sound like a journalist.
>>
>>33198514
"More AK-47s and bullets than the Russian army" for 3 AKs and 15,000 rounds of 5.45.
>>
>>33199094
Girl (male).
>>
One high capacity ARM15 style assault rifle, one military shotgun, and a high caliber Russian sniper rifle with SEVERAL rounds of ammunition for each.
>ar15
>mossman 590A1
>sks
>I am too poor to stockpile ammo
>>
>>33199345
Takedown SBR Gewehr 98 with a trench mag?
>>
>>33199336
Then they wouldn't spin it, they'd sweep it under the rug and/or blame whitey.
>>
>>33199532
C96
>>
I had been drinking nothing but tequila and rum for the past 48 hours. My mind was a daze of confused thoughts and a whirlwind of bad intentions. Once the margarita mix had run out i began drinking the stuff straight and drinking the worm only ever brings one desire to mind. Firearms. Never let yourself be unarmed. A crazy man is one thing, but a drunken lunatic with 30 rounds of .223 remington is to be feared by all men and the gods themselves. I fumbled with the keys ,stumbling into the walls as I made my way to the cabinet. I kept it unbolted out of laziness and the damn thing always falls over like the village drunk when I get in a frenzy and open it up. In there laid my baby, a self-built AR-15 which in itself was assembled in one of my drunken stupors. It is my right and god-damned duty as an American to construct weaponry with whiskey and this was the result. She ran wetter than a washington winter with oil and was a frankenstein of parts but it represented freedom. The American way. A neverending desire to be ones own man. To be a patriot. To take part in this crazy, wild, adventure that is the American Dream.
>>
>>33199801
C96es and other old-timey guns with original-style stocks aren't SBRs, although I suppose that's esoteric enough that even a reporter who knew what an SBR was wouldn't necessarily be wise to it.
>>
>>33199861
Technically a journalist but a rather unique one.
>>
>>33199901
No shit dude. So you're saying i did a good job getting it all wrong as a journalist?
>>
>>33199903
Still somehow more accurate than most (((journalists))) today
>>
>>33200009
Props on the reference though.
>>
>>33199861
10/10 post.
>>
>>33198514
>pump shogun
>>UZI
>obrez
>>Sawed off shotgun
kek'd fucking hard
>>
>>33199861
noice
>>
>>33199861
HST posting is best posting. Quality post, you're keeping /k/ worth coming back to.
>>
>>33199861
as a washingtonian i keked
>>
>>33199213
>Tulammo
>Blazer

Gross.
>>
File: 1487054975881.png (173KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
1487054975881.png
173KB, 294x442px
>>33198981
>>
A highly modified handgun of Czech manufacture with a trigger made to shoot more bullets per second along with multiple modified extra-high-capacity magazines. This is the same gun that has been used by white supremacists worldwide in their despicable acts of terror.

A military-style sniper rifle, multiple handmade bullets in the 7.62 NATO caliber which was abandoned by NATO forces because it was too lethal.
Also found were several pounds of industrial explosives.
>>
File: IMG_20170225_161014.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170225_161014.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>The gunman had a Russian style assault weapon with dozens of high capacity, speed loading magazines along with hundreds of military grade armor piercing assault bullets. The weapon had a tactical bayonet which could be deployed within seconds.
>With weapons like these on the streets, our children are at huge risk, and yet common sense legislation is so far off.
>>
>>33198514

...found in the suspects living quarters was a foreign manufactured fully automatic semiautomatic firearm, with lethality increasing enhancements including high-output flashlight and sights. Also found were hundreds or ammunition rounds and magazine clips.
>>
File: NewZealandMedia.jpg (221KB, 552x929px) Image search: [Google]
NewZealandMedia.jpg
221KB, 552x929px
>>33198514
I've got some gold for you OP.
>>
>>33198514
Found in the house were numerous sniper rifles, assassin's silencers, sawn off assault rifles, ghost guns, bomb making materials, an ammunition factory, boxes of clips, and stockpiles off food and supplies.
>>
File: Lol_wut.png (75KB, 1010x761px) Image search: [Google]
Lol_wut.png
75KB, 1010x761px
>>33202865
Next article, from Fiji. This is kind of understandable when you remember that this country is a dictatorship.
>>
>>33198633
10/10 description of my room, everything from the cz75 to the mosin in the corner
>>
Police are currently investigating the ocean on claims that it is allegedly stockpiling an enormous amount of lost or stolen firearms.
>>
>>33198514
Mr. Anon had in his possession a fair number Russian military produced firearms (high caliber mosin-nagant sniper rifle), in addition to Russian military produced ammunition.

This, combined with Anon's parents "emigrating" from the former-USSR, Anon's dual US-Russian citizenship, and Anon's voter registration card, leads us to firmly believe Anon is actually a Russian spy planted to undermine the US elections.

(Also fuck off ATF OP)
>>
>>33198633
-huffpost
>>
File: pt130[1].jpg (29KB, 277x350px) Image search: [Google]
pt130[1].jpg
29KB, 277x350px
>>33199290
>>
"In the suspect's home was a black AR-15 assault rifle, with multiple ten round magazines. The sheer potential for this weapon of weapon of mass destruction to wreak havoc made my hair stand on end as I advanced closer to the horrible thing.

"Next to the vicious black assault rifle was an older twenty gauge break action shotgun, capable of sending one load of birdshot ripping through the air. The capacity of this weapon to slaughter children en masse made tears run down my face.

"We can only hope that the owner of these criminal tools of oppression is apprehended quickly."

>tfw under Colorado state law the maximum capacity for rifle magazines is fifteen rounds

>tfw I'm too lazy to go to a neighboring state and buy some proper thirty/fifty round magazines
>>
>>33198514
"Multiple easily concealed folding knives, coupled with long rants against the government and anti-Semetic and Islamophobic and pro-gun sentiments in text messages recovered from the suspect's hacked phone, which was retrieved from among the mess of empty liquor bottles, including mead, a drink consumed by white supremacists for its Norse origins and connections to the "Aryan master race," as well as a metal poster depicting many types of illegal military ammunition."
>t. noguns but likesguns and wantsguns very badly
>>
RACIST WHITE MAN APPREHENDED

A raid was conducted yesterday on a white supremacist's house. Besides being in possession of a Confederate flag, a known symbol of white hate groups, he was also in possession of a number of deadly assault weapons. Among the weapons recovered, there was an AR-15 style rifle and a rare AK-47 variant known as an SKS. The suspect was also in possession of several handguns, including three with high capacity magazines. High powered sniper rifles were also recovered along with several lever action rifles similar to the ones used in the genocide of Native American tribes. The suspect had also stockpiled thousands of rounds of armor piercing ammunition bullets and dozens of high capacity assault clips. From the weapons gathered, it is clear that the suspect was planning on launching a full scale attack against a group of minorities.
>>
Gun owning Neo-Nazi arrested in sleepy small town after being reported to the police by online webcam girls after making disturbing requests about wearing hitler uniforms citing "he needed the pics for girls in uniform threads".

A large amount of military uniforms and a military style semi-automatic assault weapon along with a military model glock was found in the mans home. Multiple computers were also confiscated and he is reportedly a heavy browser of the white supremacist website /K/.
>>
>>33198514
"Police search in suburbs yields none"

A house raid conducted in a resident's home yields no evidence, a spokesperson of the local police force. "An informant said that a certain Anon Anonymous, Jr residing in the subdivision has several Baby Armalites and other high-powered firearms. However, after the search warrant is served, we found no evidence of said crime."

Anon Anonymous declined for an interview.
>>
"An assault style .22 caliber rifle, with an extended murder clip. A military type .45 caliber handgun, and multiple boxes of ammunition. He also had a receiver to an assault rifle. Suspected illegal arms manufacturer, selling these assault weapons on the streets. With University news, im liberal fuckass. Signing off."
>>
March 4, 2017
TERRIBLE ACCIDENT ON THE HIGH SEAS
-Soom Ting Wong
>>
A 30 automatic M16 purchased on a military base store without as much as a background check
A .45 magnum FNX T, the T stands for "(human) target eliminator"

A 1917 Lee Enfield sniper rifle, with a cartridge so powerful the British army itself stopped using it, originally it was mounted on fighter planes in ww2

An ultra concealable Glock 40 in 9mm that will go past any metal detector
>>
>>33198514
What is up with all the ATF threads this morning?
>>
File: Da_lacht_der_Goebbels.jpg (48KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Da_lacht_der_Goebbels.jpg
48KB, 402x402px
>>33199290
Oh this filthy jewish press
>>
>>33203738
Did they not repeal the 15-round thing?
>>
Not sure how the media could spin 5 bullet casings taken as souvenirs from first time at a gun range, protective equipment for shooting, and broadsword specifically made for tai chi performance.
>>
>>33198514
I didn't know that I owned an uzi
>>
>>33205244
"The only items found were five spent bullets, most likely taken as a memento of shooting and murdering"
>>
>>33199861
damn straight
>>
>>33198514
Aaron Anonson was apprehended uneventfully at 6pm central time after a 30 second stand off with police.

Anon was quoted saying "huh, and I though it was the pizza guy at the door, so I was trying to find my wallet."

after searching the Apt an m16 assault rifle was recovered along with a military grade pistol, and 200 bullets in a military style box.

upon a closer look 6 military style clips were recovered.

anon is being held on 500dollars bail that his parents will be paying after a sturn talking too.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.